Bigg Boss 13

Devoleena showing her murderer mentality

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had a psychology teacher who told me that once he had a class where he asked all the pupils to draw an image of a man sleeping and there was a guy who drew the guy sleeping under his bed and then he became a murderer in the future. Anyways coming back to the topic, Devoleena, if I am not wrong, has already been accused of murder in the past and what she said today was mera dil chahta hai Shukla ko chaaku se maar doo. This is really dangerous, Devoleena should be kept away from the kitchen. How can someone in their senses say something like that, for the first time I have seen anyone threatening and wanting to kill someone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

I had a psychology teacher who told me that once he had a class where he asked all the pupils to draw an image of a man sleeping and there was a guy who drew the guy sleeping under his bed and then he became a murderer in the future. Anyways coming back to the topic, Devoleena, if I am not wrong, has already been accused of murder in the past and what she said today was mera dil chahta hai Shukla ko chaaku se maar doo. This is really dangerous, Devoleena should be kept away from the kitchen. How can someone in their senses say something like that, for the first time I have seen anyone threatening and wanting to kill someone.

Please enlighten us that she has been accused of murder.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch bhii..google it..it was just a police interrogation😔

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And these people calling Shukla psycho. Psycho jo hota vo muh me nai hota Sid jaisa, but chhupke se karle vala ye Pottoleena jaisa hota hai. ðŸ¤ª

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The same way i get use and throw tissue vibes from Aarti

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That link tells that she was questioned. That doesn't prove her a murderer. Seriously if someone is interrogated that doesn't mean the person is a criminal. Like kucch bhi. 😡

This is personal attack to a celebrity. Did you saw her killing that person? What and how do you think she is a murderer? Do you think BB will hire a murderer in TV show? Don't spread rumors this way without having a solid prove.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's not about whether she murdered anyone or not. The fact that she was interrogated because her ex was the murderer is itself a big thing anyways its about having murder tendencies in your own mind. Its worse than shouting and being s*****, the way people here call Shenaaz

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch bhi as if bb murder hone dega😆 ha but pehle iss ke haath chalte the ab isski zubaan chal rahi hai n her agression is more than shukla wo dikh raha hai logo ko bolti hai potty khata hai ( she repeat it again) par uski khudki zubaan potty jaisi hai

bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shukla, Sana ne bhi dikhaya apna murdered mentality.. ðŸ¤¢