•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

At  last shiv got high standard, rich and reputated job groom for his daughter..   Today I felt Normal was never a problem for him   he just wanted  to brag his future son in law in front of family and his friends... 

Today I fell bad for seema... I want to see how gunjan will react after this news..... 

Loved pari and Yogi scene... Perfect mixer of of all emotions...

For me family  scene is usp of this show..teasing, cute banner and emotional supporting each other .. πŸ€—πŸ€— rarely we get such family in tv show....

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Seema was right. She knew Shiv was up to something but didn't give much heed. Only if she had done something before. 

Yogi Pari scenes are good but writers shouldn't do too much of it too. 

Family is what makes this show so good. When the ensemble gets together, it's always a treat. 

True family scenes were awesome. Dada dadi romance was lit. I love how they discuss each and everything but still has individual issues. Rani is again into some trouble, Yogi needs to be back in hero modeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by incrediblycute

True family scenes were awesome. Dada dadi romance was lit. I love how they discuss each and everything but still has individual issues. Rani is again into some trouble, Yogi needs to be back in hero modeπŸ˜†

After precap he will start to move on in his life... 

It's good that his angry is getting out.. 

I think it's was dadaji hand in precap When rani and vivek was discussing... Anyway I want to see why rani need so much money  ... πŸ€”

Dadaji and dadi πŸ’ 😍😍😍