Is pari getting too much involved?

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi does have a habit of faking his happiness and that is his comfort zone,he doesn't want to share his pain. Pari on the other hand can do anything to make him happy.Yesterday, she was speaking in sleep about Yogi and today she went to comfort him. In the process cleaned his room and tried to be matchmaker for him and Neha🤣Yogi also listens to her and shares his pain with her but as soon she saw that the newspaper clipping he got angry ,extremely rude.

He definietely shares a comfort zone with Pari but is reluctant to let his emotions flow freely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sleep talk really felt  weird.. Other than that I am ok with involvement.... 😅

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sleep talking was indeed too weird. Pari has definitely got too much involved suddenly. I agree she helped Kusum and Prakash when they didn't keep well, supported Yogi too- but to the extent she is doing is too sudden. It's like none of the family cares but her, sees through Yogi but her. Tone down the involvement a bit. Focus more on Pari's own life for some time. 

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah I didnt like it from when she was the only one who knew that Yogi was the one who was faking for the family. I know she is going to be his love interest but dont show it so quickly

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Sleep talking was indeed too weird. Pari has definitely got too much involved suddenly. I agree she helped Kusum and Prakash when they didn't keep well, supported Yogi too- but to the extent she is doing is too sudden. It's like none of the family cares but her, sees through Yogi but her. Tone down the involvement a bit. Focus more on Pari's own life for some time. 

True....she needs to focus on her life too... Now days her life only revolve around Yogi and his family..... 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with everyone this is fast for now and would be great if they can show the back story of pari , her parents issues. Btw why there is no festive celebration in this serial , the main lead is a Bengali and no Navratri,Dusshera. No karwachauth or Teej also, why so?

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Agree with everyone this is fast for now and would be great if they can show the back story of pari , her parents issues. Btw why there is no festive celebration in this serial , the main lead is a Bengali and no Navratri,Dusshera. No karwachauth or Teej also, why so?

I guess her parents issues  will come later...  But still a little bit of back story would be good.. 

I was actually hoping for to celebrate teej and karwachauth  but they didn't... 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

True....she needs to focus on her life too... Now days her life only revolve around Yogi and his family..... 

The dream part was weird and other than Yogi cv's need to see more of Pari's life and thank god today we got to see something from her side other than being concerned by Yogi. As long as they don't drag Pari being only worried about Yogi I'm ok with her being concerned. 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago