Bigg Boss 13

There is sound of mobile phone in an Unseen clip

ThomasCruise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In the Unseen clip "Shehnaz wishes to be taller", at the 2:44 mark, we can clearly hear the SMS tone of  an iPhone three times (three SMS received).

In all clips, BB puts on the sounds of the microphones of the contestants who are talking. They also reduce or increase the volumes of the housemates depending on who they want us to hear.

In this clip, there are Aarti, Siddharth Shukla and Shehnaz. So if any one of them have an iphone with them, the sound will be picked up by the microphone.

Does anyone know if a sound from outside the house (a crew member) enter that soundtrack? There are no other sounds in the clip and it seems that the only sounds are from those three mics. So how come that phone sound was in the clip if it was not from one of those three? Is someone an expert on production here in the forum who can explain this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I had posted the clip link on my latest post. You all can surely checkout !!

ThomasCruise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a newbie so I can't post the link. That's why I named the clip, "Shehnaz wishes to be taller". You can watch it on voot. It is among the latest Unseen Clips.

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What does this all mean?  šŸ˜²

Iā€™m very very curious to what is this.. do the contestants have access to phones? First time in history of BB phone sounds were heard. 

Edited by xNinalove - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Once krk said mobile was allowed inside that house šŸ˜†

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was a rumor about a phone hidden in the bathroom during some season.. not recollecting who it was.. was it Rahul Mahajan?

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was suspicious that actors r using phones in the house bcz of their wordings n behaviousr it was looking like they know the reaction of fans outside so its true.