Confusion regarding memory loss.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

In today's episode I did not understand that part where Anurag says  " The girl who saved my life(Komolika) has brought me to my house and is responsible for me being able to meet you all (his family)."I am confused because I can't follow whether Anurag remembered his family or not ?

1) Anurag forgot BOTH his family and Prerna, but since Komolika has told him about his family once he gained consciousness so now he is being able to accept them all as his family. Komolika has not told him about Prerna, so he won't be able to recognize her.

OR    IS    IT    THAT 

2) Anurag forgot ONLY Prerna but remembers the rest of his family all by himself. Komolika's saying doesn't have any role to play in him being able to recognize his family.

Which of my above options is correct ? Someone please clarify to me so that I can understand.

I think he has lost 1-2 yrs ki memory... that is why he remembers his family...I think he will remember prerna as his friend...

Or he is blackmailed into marrying her n memory thing is drama! As it is all the marriages happening or happened is cuz of blackmails, be it Anu-Komo, Naveen-Prerana, Prerana-Bajaj..

Originally posted by Rinnks

Or he is blackmailed into marrying her n memory thing is drama! As it is all the marriages happening or happened is cuz of blackmails, be it Anu-Komo, Naveen-Prerana, Prerana-Bajaj..

But in all the previous marriages, audiences actually got to see the blackmails or the deals that were taking place between those two individuals who were preparing to get married. So, audiences knew why the marriages were happening in the first place.But in this  track of Anu-Komo's 2nd marriage, viewers have not been shown yet any  deal or blackmail that might have taken place between Anurag and Komolika. So, am feeling that this time Anurag really has a memory loss and has married Komolika with genuine emotions i.e without any deal or blackmail. ðŸ˜’😭

What surprises me though is the fact that how can Anurag fall in love with a woman within just 2 days because as he said he gained consciousness only 2 days back ??