Guddan Frustration Thread - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

don't get me started on the misuse of bahus and their husbands. they truly are just props. They only become important if they are needed for the track. i can count on my hands, as to how many words Kishore and the other one have said in 300 episodes. 

I said this before, and i was proven right again...AJ wasn't entirely wrong in his method on how to treat Alisha but like i thought he would, he folded and apologized to guddan, which don't get me wrong, i loved the scene as a guddan fan but he had no reason to apologize let alone touch her feet. I dont' think i've ever seen a male lead on an itv touch his wife's feet as much as AJ has šŸ˜†. 

He's a good husband and his love for Guddan is clear but he really has a right to his input, it's his daughter. But Guddan wears the pants, and runs the show, so AJ will always eventually fall back in line. 

@bold ..you said it all KomalšŸ‘..I wanted to pen down the same I dint find any need to apologize and touching the feet was not at all needed.Agreed AJ way of handling Alisha was different but it was not completely wrong.

Am not against men touching the feet  but here it became too heavy dose of drama and showing so I feel CVs are making Guddan more Mahaan....I feel very soon CVs will show AJ and family members start praying guddan ..because the way they keep praising her becoming too monotonous and over board.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Ved sir plz bring back the vaibhav sir in guddan show ..he is the main pillar of the show for success till 200 episodes ..after that antra track n new director spoil the charm of the show n now again antra daughter alisha aj ki beti jjap shuru with new director ..writer have no new ideas but director can do magic with creativity .. plz ved sir bring back the vaibhav sir  for guddan fans ..

Originally posted by poddav

Ved sir plz bring back the vaibhav sir in guddan show ..he is the main pillar of the show for success till 200 episodes ..after that antra track n new director spoil the charm of the show n now again antra daughter alisha aj ki beti jjap shuru with new director ..writer have no new ideas but director can do magic with creativity .. plz ved sir bring back the vaibhav sir  for guddan fans ..

it's not the director. Its the writers. They need fresh batch of new script writers. 

writers needs fresh story but directors r also magician ...they can put magic in boring scripts n old scripts  through direction ..

Alisha knows goons . Alisha knows Akshat ki safe ka password . Alisha can get chlorofom easily . Alisha is a computer expert . ( jail mein  special classes lagti hongi)         So if Alisha is sooooo so intelligent and resourceful why she is not able to judge the evilry of Parv, Saru  n Revati . Shouldn't she try to find out the truth of her mothers death . This is all based on reading the wonderful WU's of Piku ji as I do not watch the serial any more . More power to you Piku ji šŸ‘

A big evil and a Bigger evil.So The Pati old enough to be Alisha's uncle cum Husband was the real mastermind behind her dastardly acts.Really? Alisha had Antara's evil genes in her system.and Antara's death spurred her on the path of revenge.And now Vikrant has also been added to the list of growing enemies of Akshan and Jindal clan.The evil tro of Parv Saru and Revati were just mere puppets along with Alisha.Dor toh Vikrant ke haath mein tha.The Buddha as Alisha was calling him today now a Tharki Buddha wants to destroy the entire Jindal family.Earlier there were reports of Antara returning as well.So more troubles are on the anvil for Akshan now.

The uncovering of Vikrant as the evil genius behind Alisha's hair-brained evil schemes using her as the mere pawn does not validate her actions.Alisha deserves to be in the Rehabiliation centre if not in jail.Her acts were a threat to the life/existence of the Jindal.clan like her Psyho mom Antara before her.Anyway I don't know whether Vikrant's motives for revenge is for the Jindal property  or for some other unknown reason.The thing here is that Vikrant until now has played his cards smartly.His backroom manoeuvres of adding fuel to the evil schemes of Alisha which displayed Alisha as the evil incarnate while remaining hidden was indeed brilliant to say the least.Vikrant had planned his revenge very carefully initiating himself into the Jindal family while keeping the spotlight firmly on Alisha.How will Guddan deal with Vikrant now it remains to be seen? 

Edited by masked - 4 years ago

The show lost it ruined completely 

šŸ¤£saw few scenes insta kanika overacting these days uff dadi too 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

šŸ¤£Heroine bani wiffy again 

Iā€™m  a silent reader and never have commented in any thread but right now just wanted to share my p.o.v. 

The story was quite captivating till bua ji track, although that time, it seemed boring with saas bahu drama and all but still the progression in the relationship of akshan was slow & steady and REAL but after that track, everything seemed fast paced and thats when the story lost its whole essence and charm. I mean they rushed the realisation and confession track just for the entry of Antraā€™s character. Then the writers kept ruining and tarnishing AJā€™s characterisation by making him trust Antra over Guddan, removing ring from Guddanā€™s hand and placing it on Antra, and saying all those hateful and harsh statements to Guddan before leaving house with Antra. Moreover even in the later tracks, they ruined the show by bringing Alisha as Ajā€™s daughter and then the reentry of Antra even though the writers were fully aware of the hatred we viewers had for that character. When we fell in love with Alishaā€™s character, the writers killed her just to move the story forward and bring a forced leap track. Akshat believing antra over guddan again, Aj not behaving up to his age and not at all acting mature. Iā€™m still not convinced with all the reasons given by Aj  in later episodes on why he acted like that. I had so many expectations with post leap love story between Akshan but the writers messed it up. 1stly they got Akshat married to Antra. 2ndly, Guddan confessing to Aj that she still loves him. I think she shouldnt have voiced her feelings to someone who threw her like a garbage from his life. Tbh I tried keeping the preleap story aside and saw the postleap track as a new show and story just because of the chemistry of the leads. 3rdly Guddan forgiving Aj easily. I expected Ajā€™s proper redemption and trying to gain her trust again. Although Aj thought that his redemption and guddanā€™s betterment would be by him staying away from Guddan, which was a good thought, still i expected apologetic gesture more than this. 4thly I felt wedding track was fast paced and it seemed as if writers wanted Akshan to be married by hook or by crook before holi.  5thly, although Akshan wanted to get married that moment, still for later they could have planned a grand wedding just like what Guddan dreamt off. About the wedding rituals, we have never seen akshan proper wedding with proper after marriage rituals and specially the ghongat scene the one that guddan shared with Aj when she got drunk the 1st time. I thought we would see such stuff in the upcoming wedding track but Cvs ruined that track. They could have written such wedding track more wisely. They had a great chance and opportunity to gain back their viewers but theyā€™ve messed it up and ruined it completely. I am not even interested in the upcoming drama with the new entrants Ganga and Avinash, but still would have watched it for Akshan, since they are saving the grace of the show. Its their chemistry that has still forced me to watch the show even when the storyline was not at all captivating. I am and will continue watching the show only and only for Kanika and Nishant.

I heard rumours of Nishantā€™s exit from the show and if thats true, then Zeetv and Cvs are losers who are not able to recognise the actual and real reason for the failure behind their show that are their writers. Instead of changing leads and doubting on the capability and undeniable talent of the leads, Cvs should hire new writers for their show!! 

Edited by Taylorsherry - 4 years ago