Ansh Is Such A Fool

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn't it hilarious that this selfish guy lives with randhir all his life but never understood him and furthermore the genius profession randhir is in,randhir is a genius scientist if he can make ansh a super human to save the world,he definitely can do 1000 experiments to send him to another planet or even better kill him and his new partner in crime won't be able to do anything

I would love to see a mandap drama as its not going to be easy for randhir to stop ansh and here amrita will not be able to do anything because i am sure she is definitely hiding something  from randhir,her family or randhir life is at stake so she surrender to ansh...randhir will have to bring in science n technology to stop this fool from marrying amrita and himself taking the place...its going to be interesting to see how randhir wins the challenge...our lion is determined and he has his bro baby with him...

I am sure randhir is going to use misha in this plan by hook or by crook👍🏼

go randhir win your love...she belongs to you only❤in her mind heart and soul,you are her husband already