Age Difference - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gayu_K

No ground work done by the makers

We all know that Juhi was atleast 15 years older to Anjali when she had joined sanjivani, now I really can't understand why Anjali keeps on repeating that Juhi is almost her age, just a few years older???

Basically Anjali hates Juhi because Shashank gives more importance to latter.

Originally posted by vatika_r

And what about shanky doing a Juhi's kanyadaan?

he did it as elder brother types.. lol

Actually, the age difference between Shahi isn't clear. When Juhi was an intern, Shanky's daughter was very small. Now Anjali says that Juhi is just a few years elder to her. It does not matter what non-supporters for Shahi think. Even I don't favor Shahi. But my gut feeling says that shahi will be a couple as per the montage. In today's episode too, Juhi told Shashank that she lost a companion in Rahul and now she doesn't want to lose him.

Originally posted by MasoomaBukhari

he did it as elder brother types.. lol

Even if he did that as an elder brother I still find it weird. An elder bro looking on his sister in a romantic way! lol

Originally posted by vatika_r

Even if he did that as an elder brother I still find it weird. An elder bro looking on his sister in a romantic way! lol

exactly.. lol.. they are ruining previous seasons for the sake of new one

In today's episode, Juhi told Anjali that falling in love is not a crime. Love has got no age barriers. So it clearly means that Juhi is of Shanky's age.

After this... I am so glad that I am not watching the show