Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi got a cool pair of grand parents... 

They were thinking to distract Yogi.. So sweet 

Always loved the family scene.. The way prakash supporting his mother.. Dadaji scolding him... Everyone indirectly getting involved... 😂😂

Pari using her sign language .. 🤗

after shiv treatment  seema still thinks Yogi family  will react differently with her and gunjan.. I know gunjan and seema didnt do anything but Yogi family don't know that.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope Yogi starts his football again, it will distract his mind and also bring an aim in his life. Pari being so career driven can help him get a better perspective.                  I don't know what Gunjan and her family think all of them seems to be delusional. Gunjan doesn't have a spine to take a solid stand for her love and is blaming Yogi friends😳  The victim card isn't helping she is also responsible for her sufferings even if she talks to Yogi then what she still will not go against Shiva. Both father daughter behaves so entitled.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Double post

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: incrediblycute

I really hope Yogi starts his football again, it will distract his mind and also bring an aim in his life. Pari being so career driven can help him get a better perspective.                  I don't know what Gunjan and her family think all of them seems to be delusional. Gunjan doesn't have a spine to take a solid stand for her love and is blaming Yogi friends😳  The victim card isn't helping she is also responsible for her sufferings even if she talks to Yogi then what she still will not go against Shiva. Both father daughter behaves so entitled.

Completely agree with you.... 

The major reason for her misery is not taking solid stand for her love and herself too... 

Frankly gunjan crying scenes bore me now.... 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Completely agree with you.... 

The major reason for her misery is not taking solid stand for her love and herself too... 

Frankly gunjan crying scenes bore me now.... 

Point and me too actually I'm bored with the whole Gunjan & her family drama they are stuck at the same point. She in not capable of anything without her mom and bro now once again princess wala attitude. 

It was such a delight to see sole family comedy tonight and I'm loving how Yogi & Pari are slowly impacting each other's lives, well written & shown. 👏