WhY DP has less Male fans than KAT & KAT has less Female fans than DP? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Sallu gained a loads of laundey lapade post Tere Naam and earned the Bhai status post Wanted, before that he known more for his romantic hero image and had many female fans. Plus his Bigg Boss hosting regularly earns him new teen female fans.

Teens aren't fool 😆 People bash him left right center for BB... Why none of them shows up here?

Originally posted by crispsy

Teens aren't fool 😆 People bash him left right center for BB... Why none of them shows up here?

IF mai toh Alia, Aamir, Ajay aur Akki fans bhi naa k barabar hai, ishka matlab thori na yeh hai ki unke fans hi nahi hai.

Majority love Sallu as host, that is why he is still the host.

because women who are emotionals when come to relationships buy Deepika’ s heart broken and how she was depressed after that saga....boohoo !

Though I don’t like frozen kat  but she never use these cheap victim card ...that said she has a beautiful body which is like icing on the cake...yum !😆 

Originally posted by fivestars

because women who are emotionals when come to relationships buy Deepika’ s heart broken and how she was depressed after that saga....boohoo !

Though I don’t like frozen kat  but she never use these cheap victim card ...that said she has a beautiful body which is like icing on the cake...yum !😆 

I loved her as an actress. I didn't know about the mess until i came to the Bolly forum and this forum has an habit of looking everything through a magnifying glass. Shaitan has already made a post about Alia giggling at the airport and everyone narrows their eyes, even if the celebrity as much as sneezes. So yeah ,Deepika is not that all bad that you people make her to be.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago

Depending on the kind of films they did

While Katrina played more male fantasy kinda role as well as famous dance numbers, Deepika played more every day girl role Piku and Naina which girls can identify with. 

Ppl really dont care about what they do in real life

Edited by Her-mion-e - 4 years ago

Kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣 the truth is Deepika went popular much before her depression story came out. So null and void logic.. Actually its her sassy, kick the ex avatar in KWK which got noticed.. Before that she was just a PYT. Don't think anyone cared about her break up or affair when it actually happened 

Edited by Her-mion-e - 4 years ago

Yea she just releases blinds about the ex.... 👏

Originally posted by 9SakthLaunda4

Sorry, she is cute. Deepika is not hot. 

I dont think the majority of Indian men would agree but that’s your opinion.

Originally posted by Her-mion-e

Depending on the kind of films they did

While Katrina played more male fantasy kinda role as well as famous dance numbers, Deepika played more every day girl role Piku and Naina which girls can identify with. 

Ppl really dont care about what they do in real life

Agree with this one. I like both Katrina and Deepika and think both are gorgeous, but have been more fond of DP due to the roles she has played. Outside of the forum, people don’t care about the personal life of celebs enough to influence their liking.