Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Rupali..At Diwali?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~21.10.19 Rupali At Diwali?

Have to say was wondering who is this Rupali woman? Well, Saltanat throws light on the mysterious woman, it’s the Diwali diva, that has the potential to light up the darkness in Madhav and Krish  Sharma’s lives .The story writers just before curtains, also try to fill the emotional vacuum in both the father and son’s lives. How easy or how difficult it would be is only too predictable. Of the little that I know, Rupali did walk out on her husband and son. So I suppose there will be past issues that will be dug up, blames will fly back and forth between Madhav and his ex- wife. Not to mention the grievances that Indu will flag up against Rupali, as the  Sharma household's matriarchal figure head. So, some quivers and tremors can be expected in this finale track. For me the issue is .that Rupali and Madhav are already divorced, how then can they be reunited again? according to the faith rites and thelaw of the land?

Now, no relationship outcome, that matters to the fixer! the arranger! Saltanat Zaroon Ghazi Shah   is complete without her patent input! She juggles relationships like balls in the air! Be it Zaroon, Madhav, Neelam ,Krish!  It’s not that she doesn’t drop  a ball here and there in mid-air!  But the issue with Saltanat is she  is stubborn; means well  for those she cares for, but also doesn’t know when to back off! 

Saltanat rubs Neelam the wrong way, when she compares her with Kainat! trying to come between Madhav and his ex-wife who he still claims to love. I can bet Neelam too begins to wonder whose side is Saltanat on, hers or Madhav?? Saltanat seems nosy, but I suspect out of Neelam, whom she loves no less, and Rupali, she prefers  Rupali, Krish’s  real mother. Saltanat thinks Neelam is in denial that she can make  Madhav fall for her eventually!

Talking of having blinkers  on! Zaroon and Saltanat get into yet another squabble!Zaroon's jealously gets the better of him!,,. and he tells Saltanat  she is in denial. That  she is blind to what  Madhav feels for her and not for his ex! Saltanat is stunned by the Neelam reported sari yarn he relates before her as a proof.. debatable proof I have to say, but Zaroon is totally defensive and insecure about Madhav being in the wrong! upon picking on his wife! No wonder Saltanat drives off in a huff!  In maligning  Madhav.,Zaroon too was blind to the fact that he was also putting his Saltanat down too! I would say, both our under pressure because the dynamics of the house have changed. with having to live with a whole new set of people.

Apart from several conflicting scenarios, in the episode. There was a glimmer of light in the episode. When Nadeem buys all the Diwali divas from an old woman in the market square . Good actions inspire imitation. In turn, Rubina presents the divas and fireworks to Krish for Diwali celebrations! Not only did it, bring a smile on Krish’s face, but the older Shah’s act also touches Indu’s heart as well!  The darkness of bias was beginning to dispel with the light of tolerance and respect!

However the two lit divas, to me, symbolising the Shah’s and the Sharma’s  are snuffed out! by sudden strange stormy gusts! Indu fears some inclemency!She  was right in her fear.

The terrible confrontation between  Madhav and  Sharma  over the whereabouts of Saltanat? is blown out of all proportion.. Both men spoke below the belt corrosive words about eachothers personal lives! Serious character assassinations  were made by both men . It was like a duel! where both men clashed swords and slashed each others, credibility and nobility in personal relationships!  For all the key Shah’s to hear!

Zaroon’s intention was to injure Madhav where it would hurt the man the most! That he is an example of a man who was unable to maintain his own marriage! and now he was trying to misuse Saltanat’s kind, gracious nature by harbouring sentiments towards her, under the pretence of friendship! Zaroon I think failed to realize the venom he spewed! Nadeem and Rubina were shocked but Dadi was pleased to see that Zaroon too at last!  was beginning to sing from her song sheet! Neelam remained quiet.. just prayed for Saltanat to return home ,before the storm between  Madhav and Zaroon sweeps her love away!

Zaroon’s bellowed claim about his and Saltanat love being pure! Unlike Madhav’s feigned unholy friendship with Saltanat ! This unexpected insult provoked Madhav’s retort,  about  telling Zaroon  a few home truths too!  That Zaroon was  a man who failed to tell the difference between his wife and her sister! So best he should not talk!  However when Madhav, responds to Zaroon’s nonsense! He actually mocks at the weakness of Zaroon’s love! that is swept away by the sincerity of his  friendship with Saltanat ! Madhav in a way warns Zaroon to trust in the fidelity of his wife. rather than imply her name willy nilly! To have faith in the purity of their love. Rather than rock the boat of their marriage, by questioning her friendship with Madhav. A man who knows his limits!

It will not be out of place to say ,that the whole face off was initiated by Zaroon with a specific purpose! To insult Madhav to such a degree! that he is forced tol eave Shah Manzil with all his family! Overall I would say the episode was nothing more than a storm in a tea cup!!!

Thank heavens! Madhav leaves Shah Manzil. But his concern for Saltanat remained with him. Kashish too had moments at  Sharma  house when she suddenly disappeared and he would  go looking for her! old habits diehard! Precap: shows Saltanat brings Rupali back to light up her friend  Madhav’s life ! Would this be a good will gesture that Saltanat makes towards  Madhav and Krish? Or would she be doing them a disservice..? even if her intentions are is good?  Will Zaroon be pleased or will he create another stormy situation  about what his wife was doing at  Sharma house??   22.10.19hamlet53.

Thanks Esha, Irshita, Rameera, Lonelythots, for  making my posts more interesting, love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will watch the part of the episode with Madhav-Zaroon slingfest. 😊

But on a serious note, this show has ended in all ways. This current stuff is good for everyone who is getting paid but not for the viewers.  

Hammie, feel free to stop watching and writing about it. I am sure you can find another show - much more happening than this one to use your talent.

Itishri thumbnail

BTW - have you seen the movie "Baharon ki Manzil"? Progressive movie, even from today's tv standard. If they had treated Sultanat'e memory loss something like that, it would have been one amazing show.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Irshita

helllllooo mate.. me smiling to see you..

I will watch the part of the episode with Madhav-Zaroon slingfest. smiley1

tauba! you have to watch them... have  to say again,the verbal ,taunts was master minded by zaroon... provoked the lion so much that he roarred and said... I am leaving!!  Mind you maddy had to leave to set up stage at sharma house!

But on a serious note, this show has ended in all ways. This current stuff is good for everyone who is getting paid but not for the viewers. 

total  nonsense.. wish the channel would give us viewers a date for the last episode.. 

Hammie, feel free to stop watching and writing about it. I am sure you can find another show - much more happening than this one to use your talent.

Irshita… I had Yeh jadu hai jinn ka in mind... only because of Vikram Singh Chauhan.. Have written about his previous two shows..  but..... i didnt opt to write because of my comittment with SPM... i Watch the show yeh jadu for pure entertainment .. like the Walt Disney. genie, fairies and magical romantic ambience..   also me and my cuz watch Patiala babes.. for life issues... baki   thank you mate for always supporting me... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Irshita..

nope haven't seen bharon ki manzil...  but the crux you mention seems interesting... sounds like a golden oldie.. will watch it on you tube.. iam sure it will have more to it than what is churned up these days .. memory losss… hummm.. irshita me still moping about Kashish and Madhav...  

#have yet to see aaj ka tamasha..

😊   hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

Hammie:

Well I have stopped watching SPM coz this show has gone to the dumps already. And with the latest development of Madhav ending up with Neelam....well I think tht is the final straw for me. I am done and over with this crapfest. 

Only sad thing is : VJ definitely did not deserve this. And Madhav did def not deserve to end up with a despo like Neelam. The positive part is : VJ made Madhav Sharma his own !! He did an amazing job. Really hope from the bottom of my heart tht VJ comes back even stronger with another powerhouse performance with a better and more trustworthy PH thn these ppl.

As for Yeh Jaadu....I think I will start watching tht one becoz I love Vikram Singh Chauhan alot too. He is also a fantastic actor. Would love to see him and VJ together in a project.

I have really enjoyed ur musings and really Hammie, its better if u stop with this show. It will only get ur bloodpressure up high. For me its officially over from today 

Itishri thumbnail

@hammie

I am moping too about no Madhav-Sultanat.

If you decide to write there, I will try the show. smiley1 The male lead of that show is a good actor but I rarely pick a show because of the leads -  just what catches my attention. 

Baharon ki Manzil is a very different type of movie.  I liked it but don't recommend it to anyone because I know it's not everyone's taste. 

@esha

the show is over for me too because the core story is over. Madhav came in too late and ended up being wasted as a character because the CVs just couldn't build on it. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha

Hammie: hellllooo.. was wondering where you were? 

Well I have stopped watching SPM coz this show has gone to the dumps already. And with the latest development of Madhav ending up with Neelam....well I think tht is the final straw for me. I am done and over with this crapfest. 

hainnnnn?? his rupali is so pretty... and vj looked great with her.. neelam and her do din ka pyar... what utter rubbisshhh! grrrrrr.

Only sad thing is : VJ definitely did not deserve this. And Madhav did def not deserve to end up with a despo like Neelam. The positive part is : VJ made Madhav Sharma his own !! He did an amazing job. Really hope from the bottom of my heart tht VJ comes back even stronger with another powerhouse performance with a better and more trustworthy PH thn these ppl.

me loved his lion persona..great voice modulation..  me watching him in shastri sisters in repeat on rishtey... 

As for Yeh Jaadu....I think I will start watching tht one becoz I love Vikram Singh Chauhan alot too. He is also a fantastic actor. Would love to see him and VJ together in a project.

aaaaaacha me too spotted him in jana na dil se dor and ek tha deewana.. wrote for the shows... he is a great actor... me too would love to see him and VJ Paired..... 

I have really enjoyed ur musings and really Hammie, its better if u stop with this show. It will only get ur bloodpressure up high. For me its officially over from today 

wish me could put my pen  down too...  haan it is beginning to raise me BP... I cant get over neelams so called mohabbat...    have a feeling Indu will prefer Neelam then... that preeettty rupali... esha they showed her today tuesday episode...

as for you... dont wave bye me looking the other way... wishing you still sail with me till the very end!  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Irshita

I am moping too about no Madhav-Sultanat.

sigh!!..  a little birdie jus' told me he'll end up  with  backless clothes neelam! waaahhhh!

If you decide to write there, I will try the show. smiley1 The male lead of that show is a good actor but I rarely pick a show because of the leads -  just what catches my attention. 

vikram... is mighty impressive.. the FL is quite fairy like.. but is mz.chatter box...  Irshita show began 14.10.19  and missed a chunk of it.. if my imagination  kicks me to write on Jinn   will let you know mate..

Baharon ki Manzil is a very different type of movie.  I liked it but don't recommend it to anyone because I know it's not everyone's taste.  

i checked the cast.. he man Dharmendra  and feminine beauty ,Meena kumari.. Is magnetic itself..  will watch..    😊 hammie