Bahu Begum

Bahu Begum Ka Insaaf ?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Razia Begum hit a new low in my opinion and I am actually shocked at how pathetic the writing of Bahu Begum becomes with each episode.  I did not believe the makers of the show could insult the intelligence of the audience any more... I was wrong.

I was stunned when RB told Noor, she was not as angry towards her as she was with Shayra because N was always irresponsible.

What message are the writers trying to send to the viewers?  Good people/characters should always treated with contempt and deserve to be blamed; pathetic and selfish characters are forgiven because no one expects any better from them?  No one should evolve and grow but everyone else should tolerate wrong doing? 😳

Razia Begum is a hypocrite with double standards and she lectures Shayra, who is new to Bhopal and her family, regarding honour and responsibility.  I am beginning to think RB might even be a little insecure of the future BB and the gem of a person Azaan chose for himself...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always thought that Razia loves Noor more than Shayra. Noor ki har galti easily maaf hoti h but shayra ki nahi. Pta nahi kab sabko pta chlega ki Noor knew khalid us murderer but still decided to get married to azaan. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raaya

I always thought that Razia loves Noor more than Shayra. Noor ki har galti easily maaf hoti h but shayra ki nahi. Pta nahi kab sabko pta chlega ki Noor knew khalid us murderer but still decided to get married to azaan.

I am waiting for that truth to be revealed too... 

I understand that RB loves N more because she considered her a daughter and she is her bestfriend's child but her bias nature is unacceptable.

Another point from the same scene of the recent episode; RB told Shayra that she was not helping N by hiding her mistakes.   This after Shayra explained why she took the blame for the broken paasa and how she intended to tell RB as soon as possible.  Irony of the whole situation could not be missed by everyone who watched the scene where, RB dismissed YK's concernes regarding N's rude behaviour with the excuse that N never meant any harm and she has a 'good heart'.

There are other examples I can think of but the point being, when it concerns N's mistakes these writers seem to asign blame to both leading ladies and RB reprimands Shayra the most and her favourite child is easily forgiven...

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Today Razia Begum hit a new low in my opinion and I am actually shocked at how pathetic the writing of Bahu Begum becomes with each episode.  I did not believe the makers of the show could insult the intelligence of the audience any more... I was wrong.

I was stunned when RB told Noor, she was not as angry towards her as she was with Shayra because N was always irresponsible.

What message are the writers trying to send to the viewers?  Good people/characters should always treated with contempt and deserve to be blamed; pathetic and selfish characters are forgiven because no one expects any better from them?  No one should evolve and grow but everyone else should tolerate wrong doing? 😳

Razia Begum is a hypocrite with double standards and she lectures Shayra, who is new to Bhopal and her family, regarding honour and responsibility.  I am beginning to think RB might even be a little insecure of the future BB and the gem of a person Azaan chose for himself...

It's all double standard. That's why noor is forgiven but not ashghar family. What kind of responsibility does razia is living? Shayra has to face trouble for noor's behavior. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

I have to give credit where it is due, Razia Begum tried to understand Shayra's feelings in the latest episode.  She knows that ShaZaan should spend some time alone and realises, Shayra needs a break for all the drama since her marriage. 😊

Perhaps I am a little harsh sometimes and then RB does something very sweet and thinks for Shayra/ShaZaan as a mother should.

She planned a secret holiday for them but unfortunately we know what will happen.

Current justice score for RB : 50/50 😆

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I have to give credit where it is due, Razia Begum tried to understand Shayra's feelings in the latest episode.  She knows that ShaZaan should spend some time alone and realises, Shayra needs a break for all the drama since her marriage. 😊

Perhaps I am a little harsh sometimes and then RB does something very sweet and thinks for Shayra/ShaZaan as a mother should.

She planned a secret holiday for them but unfortunately we know what will happen.

Current justice score for RB : 50/50 😆

Again Noor has spoilt everything. Azaan is still thinking that she is a child. I hope he is only pretending with Dadi and Noor

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Noor ek bacchi hai  isliye use  maaf kiya  gaya 

Bacchi ko sub maaf hai  . Rajjia ne Noor ko bacchi samjha aur maaf kiya   . .  Noor bacchi hai to kya bacchi  doosre ke husband ko cheente hain  kya bacchi hone ke lakshan hai ? Kis hisaab se bacchi hai Noor   

What cvs think Noor ko mahaan dikha kur people  will forget sudden positive turn of Noor ? 

May be  for Noor is bacchi but  for viewers  she is is not bacchi