Deepika’s new film announcement @ today 10AM - 11 AM - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jb508

Is Basu done with that other movie he was doing? That's a nice guess because I forgot about that movie

The last time he spoke about it, he said he approached Deepika’s first then she said she is too busy getting married or something so then he approached Kangu but Kangu got also busy and he approached DP again. He said he will announce cast once he is done with life is a metro.

Originally posted by jb508

I think it's too early for them to say anything about that movie. It doesn't do anybody good right now confirming that movie.

My guess maybe SLB has a movie for DP.

I think it will be a relief for fans right now as Luv’s movie supposedly start from February and if she announces something now she might or might not have the dates 😃

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

I think it will be a relief for fans right now as Luv’s movie supposedly start from February and if she announces something now she might or might not have the dates 😃

To be honesty I don’t think anyone knows what is happening with the Luv movie other the people involved. 

Rahul said Ranbir is waiting to read the full script for Vanga’s movie before he decides if he wants to do it. I could see that movie taking priority over Luv’s movie for him.