Maudlin Sinisters PreRish FF (Ch4 pg7 dt 29/11/19)

Posted: 4 years ago

Abundance of gratitude to @Phoenix_75 aka Natasha for the plot she shared and inspiring to write it down and dwell light on an extreme intense background to characters.

Thank you so much sweetheart, hope I maintain the integrity you chose to believe on.

Well, with this series I chose to update on a daily basis with the chapters crisp and certainly short but an update a day as promised.

|Chapter 1|

‘I held on to him with passion and seething desires of my soul crawling with his touch. And I still held on to him for when I let him go; he must not know where to.’ 

~Tranquility.

“Life isn't a book with blank pages but there will always be a blank page for another phase you glide along. It's a rhythm of ups and downs. Once a dream and now a nightmare, our memories constitutes. Somethings are lost but a lot more found and no gift is better than the freedom you deserve.” in a smirk shone the flames of vengeance burning his heart. The brightness of the screen reflected in his eyes as he drew it away to his pocket. The frizid glance he casted her melted with passion in unison to his desires, callous fingers brushed along her waistline and lips tracing her nape.

“I wish to see his face washed in pain when he know the underlying cause behind the words in your caption.” the vibration of his lips shivered her skin in pleasures.

“He would realise soon, Rishabh. But this time I would let you take the lead. Only if that's what you want.”She said twirling her tongue on his ear lobe. Setting himself straight in her hold, his eyes descended to the aubergine silk fabric wrapped around her in sweetheart neck ravishing her bare shoulders in a voluptuous call. Air thinned into the scent of her henna imprinted hands that had his name carved on her destiny. His thumb trailed along the neckline feeling the fluid of the fabric and the sweat beads cascading to her south. At their feet pooled her translucent robe which eventually covered nothing but left him hanging for the oomph radiating through her skin.

“Am I missing on the double meaning,Prerna? Take lead in destroying the Basu's or beep, beep, beep.” Rishabh ransacked his fingers through her curls yanking it it the bun except for a soft tendril lining her forhead, all with his eyes stuck on her.

In a blink he angled his lips over her, with an inch gap his breath floated in her ears “I don't like interrupting tresses when I kiss my woman.” And no sparks or fireworks their first kiss seemed an un-fairytale but definitely the flames of voluptuous tension in their being amalgamating with aching desires felt real and palpable enough to serve their palpitations for each other.

As the night spread it's wings in the sky and the scintillating candles evaporated in the room; beneath the dimness glowered zeal engulfing two bodies aiming for one soul. Her weight centrifuged to the toes while she stood erect creating the melody of the kiss, in a rhythm them dwell themselves into each other like an unending call. But for necessity of breathing they drift by an inch.

Rishabh said,“There is something about your eyes, mysterious, in a way I get mired into.  Could be the purity I wished to see myself reflect in as? Or delusions of grandeur abiding me of unannounced calm settling the beast in.” Prerna's frame staggered breathlessly and her hold on his collar grew strong.

“Then don't stare in my eyes. I don't want this beast calmed. I want to unleash the wild in you and still know to tame it.” smile graced her lips and mischief pouring through her antics. Their fingers entwined as he twirled into his arms, his pounding heart over her spine when teeth gazed her sensitive flesh.

“I don't wish for this peace either. I have got things to deal. Pretty harshly this time.” She sucked in the air for stability of her faltering knees. The inclination of moonlight filtering through curtains and french attics reflected in the ceiling mirror drawn across; enlightening it to an aesthetic roofless chamber engulfing the sky above. The darkness has set in and they didn't crave the light at all. The sky is limitless and so is their craving for vengeance.

TBC

Index

Chapter 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151600916

Chapter 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151749473

Chapter 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151928038

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago

YAYYYYYYYY🥳❤️ ALL THANKS TO YOU ARUSHIIII🤗. I truly cannot thank YOU enough. As we have no idea if and when will RB be back on the show ...i hope such prerish fictions will keep our fandom going.  Make sure you keep your promise of giving daily dose of this awesomeness .

Lots of love❤️

Originally posted by Phoenix_75

YAYYYYYYYY🥳❤️ ALL THANKS TO YOU ARUSHIIII🤗. I truly cannot thank YOU enough. As we have no idea if and when will RB be back on the show ...i hope such prerish fictions will keep our fandom going.  Make sure you keep your promise of giving daily dose of this awesomeness .

Lots of love❤️

Credits to you for sharing such an amazing plot with me and believing me to be capable enough for this. It's a major responsibility on my part and I refrain to break your trust in any way possible.

DAMN INTERESTING

I am already in love with this story. Rishabh and Prerna are together❤️, not only in love but also in vengeancesmiley42

And we would get the update daily🤗

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Credits to you for sharing such an amazing plot with me and believing me to be capable enough for this. It's a major responsibility on my part and I refrain to break your trust in any way possible.

*Searches my vocabulary to come up with something to express how truly fantastic you are and I fail*😆❤️

Originally posted by MR21

DAMN INTERESTING

I am already in love with this story. Rishabh and Prerna are together❤️, not only in love but also in vengeancesmiley42

And we would get the update daily🤗

Feels surreal to know so. Hope it gets better with updates and as promised daily updates would be there.

Originally posted by Phoenix_75

*Searches my vocabulary to come up with something to express how truly fantastic you are and I fail*😆❤️

Hahaha... don't let a word define you even if you are a logophile. Darling people have got so much to confine in themselves that we cannot restrict with just a word. Don't defy me with a word when I can be a library in a whole.😉

Interesting, & very different PreRish story

Very interguing

Waiting for next

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Hahaha... don't let a word define you even if you are a logophile. Darling people have got so much to confine in themselves that we cannot restrict with just a word. Don't defy me with a word when I can be a library in a whole.😉

Ok Miss Talent. My sincere apologies 😆

Awesome Start🎊🎉🎊🎉