When Will Aladdin Go Off Air? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I think you can tell better than me. Tu Sadda Haq poora dekhi thi na to tujhe to yaad hi hai show ka kya kabaada kiya tha. There was no need to bring Season 2. They would have ended it on a good note in Season 1 itself. The biggest nonsense was Vidushi ending up marrying MCP bro of Sanyu instead of Parth and even after being an intelligent student sitting at home after marriage. If she was the only girl getting into engineering through scholarship she surely would have done a lot of hard work. But to glorify the female lead she was always shown negative. Show drag hone se there are more chances of story getting crap, characters getting butchered, actors even leads leaving the show and getting replaced, important characters dying. So it's better for a show to end at a proper time. Still there are many things to be show as you said so it can run for 150-200 more episodes. 

SH had a different matter. It was more of the writer's and producer's ego than professionalism. Fans wanted something new rather than one winning theory and WE, but writers wanted to show the same, and almost ruined every other character for glorifying one....as a result, the show was ruined.

Coming to Aladdin, it still has potential. With balanced characterization and many points left to explore, Aladdin can do better in terms of ratings and story. Secondly, this is the only show on TV with different plots and new scenes. Dekhne ko every other show has either dupatta scene or trip and fall scene. Aladdin mein bhi trip and fall scenes hai but they are executed in a better way going well with the flow of the story. 

Originally posted by romaila

SH had a different matter. It was more of the writer's and producer's ego than professionalism. Fans wanted something new rather than one winning theory and WE, but writers wanted to show the same, and almost ruined every other character for glorifying one....as a result, the show was ruined.

Coming to Aladdin, it still has potential. With balanced characterization and many points left to explore, Aladdin can do better in terms of ratings and story. Secondly, this is the only show on TV with different plots and new scenes. Dekhne ko every other show has either dupatta scene or trip and fall scene. Aladdin mein bhi trip and fall scenes hai but they are executed in a better way going well with the flow of the story. 

One winning thing is unrealistic. In Suvreen Guggal, the heroine not always won. Sometimes it would be her enemy or her own friend. In Disney shows and movies also, leads always not won. There some other person would win like their friends or sine random person. In a Colors show Swabhimaan, 1 IIT topper and 1 IMM topper are sitting at home after marriage doing kitchen politics. Instead of knowing them as toppers they would have simply showed them passing. Par heroines hai na? They have to pass fir chaahe baad me ghar pe hi kyu baithe. Vidushi and Parth were more intelligent than Sanyu. Randhir is out of question as he was always a topper. 

Coming to Aladdin, the heroine acted a little dumb and impulsive last few days but we can justify it as her anger. She should have thought that even if she would have been to fight with Zafar, there was Jinu with him who would gave easily imprisoned her in some location. But the way AlasMine reunion happened I never saw in any show. Aladdin is an example of a good hero who never manhandles Yasmine just because he is angry. He only defends himself from her attacks. Yes he did kidnapped her in day before yesterday's episode but it was justified as she left him no option. Yasmine on knowing the truth nit once cared for her life. All she cared was she had to kill the man behind her abbu and love's death along with the culprit of many people whose lives he ruined. Thats what concerned Aladdin which made him stop her. And in this show, it's not only hero and heroine who does everything but other characters too without whose help they can't succeed. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

One winning thing is unrealistic. In Suvreen Guggal, the heroine not always won. Sometimes it would be her enemy or her own friend. In Disney shows and movies also, leads always not won. There some other person would win like their friends or sine random person. In a Colors show Swabhimaan, 1 IIT topper and 1 IMM topper are sitting at home after marriage doing kitchen politics. Instead of knowing them as toppers they would have simply showed them passing. Par heroines hai na? They have to pass fir chaahe baad me ghar pe hi kyu baithe. Vidushi and Parth were more intelligent than Sanyu. Randhir is out of question as he was always a topper. 

Coming to Aladdin, the heroine acted a little dumb and impulsive last few days but we can justify it as her anger. She should have thought that even if she would have been to fight with Zafar, there was Jinu with him who would gave easily imprisoned her in some location. But the way AlasMine reunion happened I never saw in any show. Aladdin is an example of a good hero who never manhandles Yasmine just because he is angry. He only defends himself from her attacks. Yes he did kidnapped her in day before yesterday's episode but it was justified as she left him no option. Yasmine on knowing the truth nit once cared for her life. All she cared was she had to kill the man behind her abbu and love's death along with the culprit of many people whose lives he ruined. Thats what concerned Aladdin which made him stop her. And in this show, it's not only hero and heroine who does everything but other characters too without whose help they can't succeed. 

@bold

Actually, that's what is VERY IMPRESSIVE about Aladdin- it's a team effort. Everyone has a purpose, and it's actually not annoying at all. I thought Gulbadan's wife was getting a lil annoying but then they reduced her screen time, so that's great!  I LOVE the character development of Anghooti Chaap (i really like his scenes now) and Gulbada. It's fantastic. Also, Zafar is extremely amazing. True to his character, he played games like fake chiraag and stuff- with IS very Zafar like. He is holding his end of the bargain by being truly evil and eccentric. IT SHOULD BE A NECK AND NECK FIGHT NOT A STRAIGHT VICTORY.

The thing with Yasmine is also very important. Even I was a bit frustrated with her not knowing the truth and stuff. BUT it's okay, you know? When your father is murdered and you lose your best-friend and lover at the same, I think her reaction is very natural. You tend to be irrational and that's okay. i would have probably reacted worse than that. Plus, she still tried to solve all the puzzles and stuff wiht shows her qualities of being the rightful Sultana.

Even I think this show shouldn't exceed 500-700 episodes max. After this track (tere is still a lot left), they can at the most bring in an evil character or two, uske baad I don't know yaar.

Baap re kitne shows dekhti ho? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† On Aladdin's point well, we can sum up as "Team Effort". Aladdin and Yasmine are never shown as one Man/Woman army, in fact, they always had someone by their side. In season one Alasmine was a team, in season 2 Toli and Ali are a team, and at present, we have a team of six.

Originally posted by romaila

Baap re kitne shows dekhti ho? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† On Aladdin's point well, we can sum up as "Team Effort". Aladdin and Yasmine are never shown as one Man/Woman army, in fact, they always had someone by their side. In season one Alasmine was a team, in season 2 Toli and Ali are a team, and at present, we have a team of six.

Nahi yaar, main sirf Aladdin aur Dangal channel ka Naagin(Because heroine us strong there and not mahaan) dekhti huπŸ˜†. Swabhimaan ke baare to yaha ke news articles aur promo se pata chal jaata tha aur doosron ke discussion se. Main aise shows dekhi to ghar pe daant padegiπŸ˜†. Aur Sadda Haq main tab tak dekhi thi jab sab 3rd year me chale jaate hai. Aur main Mastaangi show dekhti thi sane channel pe uske vajah se Season 2 ka kuch kuch pata chala like promos se aur beech ke thode scenes dekhi thi check karne ko. 

Actually 7 if we count Bulbul Chacha. This Chachi is getting more scary day by day. She wants to be companion of a man who did many wrong things. Hope AlasMine are alert of her.