AlooBir to get engaged on January 22, invitation cards are out! - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Naqli. Nautanki bhi dhang se nahi kar sakte ye log. 

This is the wedding card equivalent of 'Bacchans/Ambanis' written on sample nameplate shops and photos of Aishwariya and Hrithik Roshan in Indian parlours.

Originally posted by zara321

lol if the people that did this wanted to prank us then they cud have atleast proof read the spelling mistakes and done their research coz mukesh is not alia's father 

They definitely wanted to prank and also wanted to make it obvious that it's a prank..all deliberate goof ups..it's like making those funny videos just so that they become viral

Originally posted by Ilahi

Wedding invitation store sample cards are mostly dated not futuristic. Who on earth are going to such lengths to create fake real cards?

No big deal.. doesn't take much time n effort to make a single Card..faaltu baithe time pass kiya hai kisine

Originally posted by frosty

Nahiiiii aisa mat kaho!!! RK ka koi PR nahi🤣

Some fools, like my sister, would believe it despite all the mistakes/typos. Except the Bolly twitters and some forumwale, 99% of people, who have social media accounts and watch YT videos, believe PR-overdrive celebs are the top celebs, they buy everything PRs sell to them. Samjhane jao toh bhi bolenge... nahin nahin maine jo padha hai wahi sach hai. These groups are not fans or mostly fickle fans... bandwagon passengers. Toh agle 2 din ke liye yeh log PR ke dikhaye La La Land mein rahenge. So even a fake news also gives the same result as a real one.

Originally posted by zoinks

Some fools, like my sister, would believe it despite all the mistakes/typos. Except the Bolly twitters and some forumwale, 99% of people, who have social media accounts and watch YT videos, believe PR-overdrive celebs are the top celebs, they buy everything PRs sell to them. Samjhane jao toh bhi bolenge... nahin nahin maine jo padha hai wahi sach hai. These groups are not fans or mostly fickle fans... bandwagon passengers. Toh agle 2 din ke liye yeh log PR ke dikhaye La La Land mein rahenge. So even a fake news also gives the same result as a real one.

So true! So many fake Ambani wedding cards with Heere moti diamonds on family whatapp groups and my extended family is so gullible ðŸ˜†

This card is just as fake as their relationship ðŸ˜† .

Originally posted by jb508

her name is spelt wrong and they have her father as Mukesh. Probably some invitation place made a template to show off.

They have explained that the name is suggested by their astrologer but why mukesh's name as her father ?

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I am taking responsibility for this. I was told to make this card. Sorry 

Who told you to make this?