Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ithihaas

yes day by day cases/deaths are increasing all over world and in India, the official number might be low bcoz of the number of patients being tested per day are low....as the number of testing centers increase, I think the number are going to be spiked up....its really alarming......

@bold...word....ppl really are not taking it seriously......yesterday night after seeing those videos of ppl celebrating in streets as if they have successfully fought off CORONA, I was like WTF was going on ? though Modi's intention was good, it really turned out into something else.....i think its better not to ask general ppl to do nothing but to stay indoors....

@bold

Having good intentions is not sufficient at this point...the situation is critical ..he needs to get into serious action...Being a PM of a country with such laarge  population, he has big responsibility and his every decision affect each and every individual in the country...His bad decisions ( or whaatever you call it) like Demonitization etc is still affecting each and every citizen...

Now when it came to ppl's life and death, this is what chindi things he care about ? Who wants clapping and all...Here ppl will be dying ...he is not doing whats needs to be done...Upar se this PR for his lame superficial excercises which doesnt help anyone...I agree that  every citizen has responsibility to take care of themselves atleast ...I'm blaming them too for all their lameness on the roads..but they lack the awareness i feel...but being a PM it is his responsibility to create awareness rather than indulging in chindi PRs.........

I typed this on 23 rd night but slept while typing that ..and then got busy from next day ðŸ˜†...but abhi bhi wahi same chindi PR chal raha hai anyway ðŸ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

yes day by day cases/deaths are increasing all over world and in India, the official number might be low bcoz of the number of patients being tested per day are low....as the number of testing centers increase, I think the number are going to be spiked up....its really alarming......

@bold...word....ppl really are not taking it seriously......yesterday night after seeing those videos of ppl celebrating in streets as if they have successfully fought off CORONA, I was like WTF was going on ? though Modi's intention was good, it really turned out into something else.....i think its better not to ask general ppl to do nothing but to stay indoors....

I couldnt follow the updates of number of cases of other countries regularly as I had no time to check the news or SM much.When I last time noticed ,the number of cases and deaths were really scary in countries like US, Italy etc.,..i can't even imagine the stress ppl must be going through there in those countries

@bold That's true, obviously official numbers in India are  lower than the actual number of positive cases  as the testing has not done in sufficient 

.And Compared to the other countries ,in India the number of tests done per million population  is very very low ..So Less number (comparative to other countries) of cases in India is equally scary as it means that you have identified and isolated very less number of positive cases.. It means that the spread has been/still going on by unidentified cases

Even though there is lock down in India, It all becoming less effective bcz of lack of enough testing / identification of positive cases.. Bcz positive cases which are not identified yet can still infect  ppl within their family.. And also before this lock down itself, ppl were roaming around freely in groups toh considerable amount of damage was already done before lock down itself .. 

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

^^ Err the Underline icon was activated accidentally..idk how to change that ... lol