Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ohhhh !!! SHEFALI WAS INVISIBLE IN THAT TASK. Seriously how did i forgot this !!!!! 

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😭bechare Abu uncle

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😭

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Task me devoleena Ke andar ka shaitan jaag jata physical hona ho Ganda bolna ho Asim Ko potty wala comment ho ,ab Abu ji and Asim ki aisi halat kar di 

Bechare abu ji 

Edited by Rock-Star007 - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BB team should take care n give instructions....donno y to blame particular person for a task🤷‍♀️

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Can imagine the pain they both went through. That idiot Tapsee said women uses bleach and go through it all the time, She needs to get educated first. The bleach women use is different than the one that Devileena applied on Asim and Abu. And not everybody is allergic and have same skin type (twitter par rone ke alwa kuch kaam karengi toh samjhega na)

People needs to understand “Allergy” is effing real thing! If not taken seriously it can get you killed 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Can imagine the pain they both went through. That idiot Tapsee said women uses bleach and go through it all the time, She needs to get educated first. The bleach women use is different than the one that Devileena applied on Asim and Abu. And not everybody is allergic and have same skin type (twitter par rone ke alwa kuch kaam karengi toh samjhega na)

People needs to understand “Allergy” is effing real thing! If not taken seriously it can get you killed 

taapsee is fake feminism ki dukaan 🤢

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And then this leena aks Abu ji to go on sand. 😡

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Task me devoleena Ke andar ka shaitan jaag jata physical hona ho Ganda bolna ho Asim Ko potty wala comment ho ,ab Abu ji and Asim ki aisi halat kar di 

Bechare abu ji 

she is kilvish of BB13 🤪