Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Varun? LOL...You have to have someone that will challenge the stature of Hrithik Roshan, Varun will be a joke.

For once I'd like them to make the villain a female. Imagine Hrithik chasing Katrina or something? Katrina was good in that action sequence in TZH. That would truly be different. But they already came together in Bang Bang so I dont think it would excite audiences.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good to see Hrithik is back in action. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually want to see HR vs Prabhas..

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Varun? LOL...You have to have someone that will challenge the stature of Hrithik Roshan, Varun will be a joke.

For once I'd like them to make the villain a female. Imagine Hrithik chasing Katrina or something? Katrina was good in that action sequence in TZH. That would truly be different. But they already came together in Bang Bang so I dont think it would excite audiences.

@bold I second this. It would be a blast! Or Deepika, just imagine the sparks.

Kat was a mousy bank receptionist in Bang Bang, she wasn't an out and out action heroine like we're talking about here. Also their pairing has been well-received in both ZNMD and Bang Bang from what we've seen so it might just work who knows? 

Minionite thumbnail

Hrithik vs. Tiger was actually a masterstroke by the makers. Throughout I felt it would just be meaningless action given that they brought together two actors who are almost guru-shishiya in real life. Like Tiger looks up to Hrithik, who would have expected it to be the two really against each other by the end.

I want to see Hrithik vs. Akshay (either of the two). Both Akshays have done some super work as villains and Hrithik vs. Akshay Khanna would be all about mindgames. I like the sound of that. Another could be Hrithik vs. Saif. Whatever you say, Saif did a super job in Race and Race 2. Heck they could even do Hrithik vs. SRK (like his character of Don).

Another one I wouldn't mind seeing is Kabir and Tiger (Hrithik and Salman) taking on a common enemy. Both are YRF franchises. It would be flipping awesome to see a crossover between these 2.

For females, I want to see Diana Penty in a villainous role opposite Hrithik. I feel like she could actually hold down the fort so well. Katrina vs. Hrithik would be interesting as well.

For the young actor crowd, I feel like after Tiger it would be hard-pressed to find a good opposition for Hrithik. Tiger actually did a really good job here. His career best so far. Vidyut seems very stony-faced to me. Maybe they could do someone like Shaleen Malhotra or Arjun Bijlani or KV Bohra. I feel like one of these 3 might be a good antagonist.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

They can do Hrithik and Ranveer. Ranveer is another one who can do great action and dancing. Plus he is YRF's blue eye boy. 

How about Hrithik-Deepika VS Ranveer-Katrina...how hot would that be?

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh wow so many reactions lol! Is it because I mentioned Ranveer's name? 😆 From what it seems they aren't going for a Dhoom type of franchise where it's Villian vs sidekicks/cops.. but MI.. a team on a secret mission.. and yes, Tiger makes a more believable "newbie".. because of his age and also the way his character was written (for the most part, at least). Varun gives too much of a "Uday Chopra vibe" and Ranveer already has that "cop universe" so he better stick to that.. anyway, and oh John too.. with his "constipated hawaldar expressions" .. 

Mistyy thumbnail

This deserves a franchise , if the scripting is as good as the first one..Bring it on !!

ps: is yash raj making a spy universe? Hrithik, Salman..make one with the younger actor and then universe is complete.

Edited by Mistyy - 4 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Franchise totally deserving ! 

TOP!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

Franchise totally deserving ! 

TOP!

Hrithik is the industry's true bramastra.