Posted: 4 years ago

Double post 

Edited by LaalGulab - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LaalGulab

Cool ðŸ˜Ž

It would probably be even better than Dhoom 

Definitely. I think YRF ruined all chances of making Dhoom better once they made their second movie starring the best xD

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bhookiaatma

Next time they should bring Vidyut Jamal as antagonist ... would love to see him fight against hrithik super action ... 

THIS. 

Idk why I never found the idea of John and Hrithik in a two-hero film appealing even though that would be an obvious favourite. But Hrithik and Vidyut would be bomb (although Hrithik-Tiger did set a high benchmark) !

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

John would make it a total B-grade.. sorry no offense, but that guy has such an offputting aura.. can't believe he's still in the movies and actually "sort of maybe successful now" ðŸ¤¢ 

I think for a film like this it has to maintain a certain class.. to get to those numbers.. so it's not about getting the right "action stars" but getting the right star-actors period. Like getting an "age appropriate" younger star who can look like a "newbie/student etc" was a masterstroke. Tiger would have fit in even if he wasn't good at action unlike say Varun or Ranveer.. they just don't look it.. they would have given a side-kick vibe. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: greatwhite

John would make it a total B-grade.. sorry no offense, but that guy has such an offputting aura.. can't believe he's still in the movies and actually "sort of maybe successful now" ðŸ¤¢ 

I think for a film like this it has to maintain a certain class.. to get to those numbers.. so it's not about getting the right "action stars" but getting the right star-actors period. Like getting an "age appropriate" younger star who can look like a "newbie/student etc" was a masterstroke. Tiger would have fit in even if he wasn't good at action unlike say Varun or Ranveer.. they just don't look it.. they would have given a side-kick vibe. 

Yeah omg exactly xD I mean we gotta give it to John, dude has a great body and is quite handsome... but that's it 😆 Tiger has far more screen presence and maybe even talent than John. Would be a demotion. Tiger has something endearing about him, and a calmness that Veer lacks I feel, which is why he suited Khalid to the t. He held his own beside Hrithik, resisting that fanboy nature. I wish they could bring him back, I loved Khalid too 😔 

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How is Tiger a good fit but not John. ðŸ˜† He can actually make a believable villain unlike whatever Tiger was in the movie. 

And Tiger had the side kick vibe through and through lol. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer , john , varun would have a given side kick vibe than tiger who eventually ended up being a side chick in the movie.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hrithik vs akshay .. hrithik vs telugu superstar mahesh babu will be good... 

matching hrithiks personality wont be easy for many