Sanjivani 2

Juhi and Shashank together

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't remember  the first season of this show at all, I don't know if this season is meant to be a carry on from that but all things aside. If I were to focus on the current situation I know there is probably at least a  15 year age gap between Juhi and Shashank however I think they are both getting to the point in life where it's not about flirting it's not about the physical relationships, it's not about the puppy love or infatuation. Instead I think the need for a companion, the need for a mature bonding, a need for a coffee partner, a need for someone discuss current events is what Juhi and Shashank both seem to long for and seeing them almost reminds me of "Kuch to log kahenge" but with more maturity . If I were to put this season aside from continuation of previous season(s), I seriously am dying to see more of Juhi and Shashank.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cvs want to show that there is no connection between previous  sanjavni seasons and curren sanjavni t season  but  that is not case  . They continue showing past flashbacks scene  of Dr shashank and Dr juhi from  sanjavni season  season  1, so by this  flash back cvs are showing  connection between  sanjavni season 1 and sanjavni 2 

But they  are presenting wrong information  between Dr juhi and Dr shashank relationship shown in sanjavni season 1 . Which is very wrong part of cvs do it

At least cvs should be honest  while giving information about  relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank shown  in previous seasons  . They should be honest about giving information of Dr shashank character of previous seasons that what was actual character of Dr shashank in previous seasons. They are presenting wrong information about Dr shashank character 

They show Dr shashank use to love Dr juhi and want her life partner  but that is not case  because one can clearly see Dr shashank is shown in sanjavni season 1  mostly   engage in hospital work and attending meeting 

He hardly talk to juhi  and even he talk to juhi that will related to hospital work  . Dr shashank never talk to juhi  because of personal liking and he never look  Dr juhi as  life partner in sanjavni season 1  . He never love juhi in sanjavni season 1 

And more over Dr shashank did kanyadan of  Dr juhi so as Dr juhi and Dr shashank as romantic couple is not acceptable

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

If they wouldn't have connected this show to season 1 their relationship would have been acceptable to me.. And your reason for them being together for companionship would have also been justifiable to me.. But sigh.. It is somewhere connected to S1 and I can't support that..

But yeah it does give the feel of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.. Although I didn't watch that show.. but it also had a similar premise of Two Doctors I guess having quite an age gap falling for each other..

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The dynamics between the two are messed & mixed up ( even if ,ignoring S1) with barely any senstive mature handling the equation between the mentor and mentee looks subcutaneous & hasty, bearing the burnt is largely Dr Shashank's character as he confessed & was shown carrying the torch, apparently, there was smoke with fire, that was /is burning Anjali ðŸ˜†

The emotional voids or incomplete corners of solitude in their lives needed steady slow discerning careful exploration for audience to comprehend the required maturity of their multifarious intricately intense relation,without necessary build-up in narrative, the writing fails & characters look precariously close to fall, there is a thin line between showing something to accepting & validating with sequential for audience,that is often left wondering about characters & their behaviour where the probable lingers as an open route inbetween, either for escape or third party to enter ! 

The entire tone of the show changed gears suddenly, the snags and accidents were bound to happen with treatment, critically injuring critical characters. 

All neutral viewer who are actually the trp contributors love this pairing of sha n juhi  n want more of them I can see my parents also only interested in shahi scene n due to 3/4th episode  is filled with poor actors they dtopped to see this show 

They mostly turned away from sanjivani  due to insipid leads over dose 

Male lead in particular  is totally a dunce n forget what was previous season or before that THE FACT IS THAT OF WHATS SHOWN IS APPEALING AND CONVINCING ACTING is there people will accept it wholeheartedly n trp will rise ..neutral viewers have better things to do in life then draw parallel  with 17 year back season they dont care nor theh have time to do it as they aren't an idle bunch like sc fraternity that anyway has no existence  outside the digital space if they had trp wont hav been so low inspite of exclusive  screen space of the flop jodi for 50 episodes 

So yes it's a wonderful pairing that needs more ss n good scenes many are dying to watch them n its frankly the ONly WAY TO SAVE THIS SINKING SHOW ✋

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not seen S1 of the show and therefore have no idea of the reverence that Dr Shashank has. But it does look like the CVs are trying to make a "mature love story" using a some very bleak story lines.

Even if you accept Shashank's version of how his attachment has changed over the years; it still doesn't go to the depth of "why he has such feelings or the necessity of it at this stage in life". The funniest part is how he has suddenly shifted from damage control to optimistic lover. 

I wish they can have a process of much more deeper validation of Shashank's feelings to himself if not for anybody  else. This all seems like an exercise for the Vradhan-Anjali monstrosity to attack Shashank-Juhi in a quite haphazard manner. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I have watch quite few episode of   khuch to kahenge  but in case of  khuch to kahenge  ekta Kapoor has already plan to  show sanshi tanwar character and  ram Kapoor character as companion to each other  right from  beginning of episode  so that companionship  was acceptable 

Even both character is of middle  age but there still use to be nok jhok 

But in case of sanjavni    when cvs has already show Dr shashank as  like elder brother of   Dr juhi  when there is nothing accept  respect and feeling for each other right from beginning  then suddenly making them lover  is quite impossibe to accept 

As we have watch sanjavni season 1 and more over  in sanjavni sesason 2 cvs keep showing.  Flashback of sanjavni season 1 so it impossible for me ignore the fact  Dr shashank just like elder brother   of dr juhi 

It is impossible for me separate this sanjavni Dr shashank  character and this  juhi character i from previous seasons Dr shashank and Dr juhi character   for me in  both season  Dr juhi and Dr dr shashank character are same because they keep   showing Dr shashank and Dr juhi conversation related to previous seasons  so as cvs keep showing Dr shashank  and Dr juhi conversation related to previous sanjavni 1 so I consider both  as still elder brother and  sister not as, lovers to each other

So definitely like to Dr shashank and Dr juhi together but elder brother sister  but not as lover of each other 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have watch quite few episode of   khuch to kahenge  but in case of  khuch to kahenge  ekta Kapoor has already plan to  show sanshi tanwar character and  ram Kapoor character as companion to each other  right from  beginning of episode  so that companionship  was acceptable 

Even both character is of middle  age but there still use to be nok jhok 

But in case of sanjavni    when cvs has already show Dr shashank as  like elder brother of   Dr juhi  when there is nothing accept  respect and feeling for each other right from beginning  then suddenly making them lover  is quite impossibe to accept 

As we have watch sanjavni season 1 and more over  in sanjavni sesason 2 cvs keep showing.  Flashback of sanjavni season 1 so it impossible for me ignore the fact  Dr shashank just like elder brother   of dr juhi 

It is impossible for me separate this sanjavni Dr shashank  character and this  juhi character i from previous seasons Dr shashank and Dr juhi character   for me in  both season  Dr juhi and Dr dr shashank character are same because they keep   showing Dr shashank and Dr juhi conversation related to previous seasons  so as cvs keep showing Dr shashank  and Dr juhi conversation related to previous sanjavni 1 so I consider both  as still elder brother and  sister not as, lovers to each other

So definitely like to Dr shashank and Dr juhi together but elder brother sister  but not as lover of each other 

I think you got confused between Bade Ache Lagte hai (sakshi tanwar and  ram Kapoor) but here members are talking about Kuch toh log kahenge which was Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra.. Age difference of 18 years between the male and female character and both were doctors. Kuch toh log kahenge was not Ekta Kappor's show.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Ok OK but khuch to log kahenge use to come on sony tv? 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ok OK but khuch to log kahenge use to come on sony tv? 

Yes!