Hollywood Movies & Stars

Joker vs Avengers : Endgame : Better movie?

Poll

Which is a better movie?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Marvel's best vs DC's best this decade. Vote and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail

Actually Infinity war is better than endgame

and I always prefer Marvel :D

DC movies I liked only Wonder woman and Superman

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For me, it's Joker 

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We can't compare Endgame and Joker. Endgame was altogether a different ball game- A culmination of 20 movies. Joker whereas is a start of the series. Single movies stand out. 

Haven't seen Joker. But then I avoid depressing movies. They nag me for years so I avoid them completely. 

Endgame was fun even if end was depressing. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I never got the hype around joker, Avengers for me.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Joker is a shitty movie salvaged by Joaquin Phoenix's acting. DC should have let Zack Snyder write or direct. Only someone who created Sucker Punch could do justice to Arkham's most infamous. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Joker is a shitty movie salvaged by Joaquin Phoenix's acting. DC should have let Zack Snyder write or direct. Only someone who created Sucker Punch could do justice to Arkham's most infamous. 

You are first non critic person i have seen criticising the movie. What you didn't liked about it?

(No I haven't seen it yet).

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You are first non critic person i have seen criticising the movie. What you didn't liked about it?

(No I haven't seen it yet).

I have not seen it. But I have gotten enough feedback from friends with whom I usually align to draw this conclusion. I am totally jumping  the gun because I haven't seen it and probably shooting myself in the foot - but based on what people told me about the movie and what I get from the fans - it comes off as some pretentious emo wannabe stuff. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You're kidding right.. Snyder for Joker? That's a disaster in the making. Guy singlehandedly ruined the coming together of arguably the two of the greatest comic book superheroes of all time and one of the most feared grey character. His 'Watchmen' is brilliant and a cult favorite (what got him the big DC contract) yes but the guy is the epitome of style over substance kinda director. 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

You're kidding right.. Snyder for Joker? That's a disaster in the making. Guy singlehandedly ruined the coming together of arguably the two of the greatest comic book superheroes of all time and one of the most feared grey character. His 'Watchmen' is brilliant and a cult favorite (what got him the big DC contract) yes but the guy is the epitome of style over substance kinda director. 

He is style over substance. But in 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch his style really added an edge to the substance. His DC movies are indeed dull and lack storytelling. But I think he could have made Joker work based on what he did with Sucker Punch. I just don't think Todd Phillips was the right guy for Joker.