Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Kashish..centre of attraction.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~19.10.19 Kashish.. Centre of attraction

Saltanat/Kashish within the episode happens to be the key person who attracts the most attention from both Zaroon and Madhav. Apart from Saltanat, in her real, or Kashish, her  imaginary persona. Madhav too, remains the centre of attraction for Neelam; and after second thoughts for Zaroon also. I suspect,the episode shows up frailties and complexities that exist in both confirmed and implicit relationships.

Have to say, my heart actually goes out for Madhav who finds himself in a bit of a pickle, regards  the hug and love you too, confession incident with Neelam. An erroneous judgement,  he makes yet again, for the wrong person. Despite this I empathize with Madhav, as the whole act was the outcome of Zaroon dictating Neelam!

To me Madhav tries so hard to dispel wanton sentiments for Saltanat. He appears in an emotional complexity, despite being one honourable man. I’ts images of times shared with Kashish that spark the undying attraction in him for his Kashish, now as always, clearly Zaroon’s Saltanat!. In the main, Madhav is not totally swept away, as he shows awareness that his Kashish is, but a fond image of a girl from  his recent past. Strangely his Kashish, as it stands now.. has changed into the loyal loving wife of Zaroon! and certainly an out of bounds emotional zone for him.

But how can Madhav bypass ? all the positivity Kashish brought into his vendetta plagued life. She gave him a sense of purpose to restore a needy vulnerable girl’s memory. Yes, he had a dark motive for which, to this day he repents. But Madhav recalls the good bits. How Kashish brought him closer to his son Krish.  How she taught him how to smile and see the sunny side of life again. Yes Kashish was like a ray of sunshine in his dark,dim life! it’s not easy to drown such memories..

Along with complexities of the heart and mind come the intricacies of relationships fanned by a spate of complicated events. Neelam revealing her romantic feelings towards Madhav before Zaroon is the instance, which makes Zaroon  act rashly and things blow out of proportion between Saltanat and Zaroon too. Alongside, makes Neelam  follow the wrong path and make a fool out of herself!  But this is just the tip of the iceberg.. 

Saltanat too, professes boldly before Zaroon, that she is sure  Madhav does not love Neelam. So best his feelings should be taken into consideration.  Is Saltanat making a rod for her own back?  Further on, when Neelam confesses to Zaroon that she painstakingly does things to gain Madhav’s love, even dresses up in Saltanat’s sari to appease him!

With Neelam dressed in Saltanat’s apparel to attract Madhav, the writers to me, bring in the Desdemona’s handkerchief , symbolic of her infidelity flavour. That  which forces her husband Othello to strangle his wife Desdemona for infidelity in a fit of jealousy! Zaroon due to Neelam’s statement begins to draw his own conclusion that Madhav  first said yes to Neelam,  thinking she was Saltanat! but later rejects Neelam when he finds out she was not Saltanat . In this case it’s a pity that Zaroon jumps to an unworthy conclusion, regards his wife Saltanat. But for Zaroon , his  reservations are more about Madhav, than Saltanat. Still  it’s bad enough! as he  also  implies  Saltanat in the issue.

It becomes quite a challenge for Madhav in the episode to keep himself high and dry; to maintain his sentimental integrity.As Zaroon appears all hell bent to strip Madhav’s integrity part, to expose Madhav’s true sentiments for Saltanat. So that a rift appears in their so- calledfriendship. Zaroon throughout the episode mistrusts Madhav’s stance. Thus Zaroon’s  support for the tearful, Madhav rejected Neelam too ! I feel is largely done to poke, prod and pick on Madhav!

Zaroon’s heated scene with Saltanat in the beginning of the episode is again shrouded by his deep aversion for Madhav.Zaroon guns Zaroon for outrightly rejecting Neelam. In contrast Saltana tdisagrees with him. She rightfully believes, Neelam only sees the rosy picture of falling in love with Madhav, without realising fully the implications of what marrying Madhav entails!  Saltanat is right, however her try to reason with her het up husband, only in turn makes Zaroon drag in testing Saltanat’s friendship loyalty towards Neelam and Madhav.All this to tell Saltanat where her loyalties should lie, with Neelam! and not with Madhav! Zaroon has it in for Madhav!

Two contrasting scenes are an interestingwatch. One where Neelam tries to advocate her true love for Madhav before Zaroon. Saltanat shows her unbiased take and although she values Neelam’s sentiments, she insists Madhav’s feelings too should be sought too. Neelam I have to say was fairly sincere in her feelings, although she does play the why me? sympathy card.. which makes both Saltanat and Zaroon  approach Mahdhav  ,to put in favourable words for Neelam .                                    

However in the poignant scene between Saltanat and Madhav  where Saltanat goes to find out his reasons for rejecting Neelam? Madhav although,  acknowledges  Neelam’s good nature , he refuses to change his mind. He confides he cannot see Neelam in the same light she sees him in. Again things get awkward for Madhav  when Saltanat  asks him directly if he has another girl in his life?  Madhav does respond. Whether it is not to mislead Neelam? or whether it is to confess before Saltanat about the part truth, that yes it is about  a girl who he can  never  have, even to think about her presently would be wrong.. but yes he  did have a past with her!! If you ask me ,Saltanat would be very naïve not to understand who  Madhav is implying!!  is that why she hastily tells him she understands that the girl  is his ex-wife ?

The good thing about this scene is that Saltanat could impress upon Zaroon, that she was right in not rushing things between Madhav and Neelam… as Madhav clearly loves his ex-wife and is not ready to move on.

Creatives still want the Sharma’s to stay beside the Shah’s! That’s why Krish yet again challenges his father not to leave Shah  Manzil.Through his child’s contract he gets adults to sign, not to break promises given to a child! But Madhav stands his ground about leaving..all the more, since he has hurt Neelam’s ! also how he feels about Kashish!. However Neelam’s no hard feelings! not to mind her! she is in love with half the film actors! attitude! manipulates Madhav to stay! Along  with Saltanat chant! to celebrate Diwali at Shah manzil! The cousins embrace each other. Saltanat feels one sticky issue has been sorted amicably!! So Sharma’s stay? so more forced conflict can be created between both the families.Zaroon  by the  looks of the precap;  plans to open Saltanat’s eyes for her most blind love for the Sharma ‘s. Also to make her see!  that Madhav,  lies too! How will the rest of the  Sharma’s take the news that they are not leaving ?

Cvs make the episode appear that ,Neelam Madhav  connection, creates a misconnection between Saltanat and Zaroon. Zaroon ensures that Madhav gets the picture! that he may have rejected  Neelam, but no way can he make any emotional attachments with Saltanat! The scene between the two Madhav and Zaroon.. Was it all about when?  a man knows what goes in another man ‘s mind when it’s about  the same woman who  remains a centre of attraction between  the two. Actually two be fair, its about another’s man’s wife! 20.10.19 hamlet53.

Thanks Irshita, and esha for your shared ownership of the musings..have a great Sunday! Love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie

Told u before, Madhav has a hard time letting go of Kashish, his Kashish who wasnt married acc to him during her stay with the Sharmas and now has turned into Saltanat , someone else's wife. I knew it the first time when he had a hard time calling her Saltanat.

I dont want to waste too much words on Zaroon, coz everyday I start hating him more and more. He is too manipulative and he has a clear adversion towards Madhav. If only Zaroon had 10 "clean fingers" , I would hv considered. I think Zaroon has forgotten abt the time he spent with Kainaat as husband / wife and thinks everyone is the same. Pathetic !!!

Neelam....well this was bound to happen. Within a couple of days she saw Madhav, fell for him and went straight ahead and proposed....I mean what the hell 😡. What does she know abt Madhav actually ??? Did she try to figure out if he has someone in his life ??? Did she try to figure out if he is in love with someone ??? NO !!!! Why didnt Zaroon advise her these things if he really wanted to help a friend ??? Before he played his game by using Saltanats phone. And Neelam damn well knows from the start tht her daadi and brother are against any relation with the Sharmas.....then why is she crying now ??? To me it looks more like infatuation thn love. 

I agree with Saltanat on this. Neelam sees only the rosy side....has she considered the responsibilities tht come with it ??? What I do not agree on is Saltanat interfering in Madhavs personal matters too much lately. I have no idea where they are going with this, but I dont like it. Why does she keep forcing Madhav to stay when he and her family clearly wants them to leave ??? She is sticking her nose to much in his business instead of concentrating on her lousy husband.

Also can Madhav teach Krish some manners now ??? This boy has been too spoiled lately and I dont like how he is talking to his father. Krish should be taught tht he is still a kid and if his father has taken a decision, he should not go against it. And he should definitely not come btwn when elders are talking. What I dont get is why Saltanat does not explain to Krish tht she has her own life now and cannot stay with him forever. Or he cannot stay with her forever. Why do they keep giving the boy false hope ??

Also is Saltanat tht naive or clueless tht she does not understand when Madhav told her abt the one he loves ??? And she immediately comes up with ex wife crap... It seems tht she trusts Madhav more thn anything tht is why she does not believe Zaroon. I dont know wht is going to happen if she discovers the truth abt Madhavs feelings ...

I am happy tht Madhav is back in Sharma Mansion. And who comes sticking her nose in his business again ???? Damn !!! Saltanat coming tagging along his ex wife ! I dont get wht the hell is Saltanats problem actually !! But tht is for another musing I guess 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This episode sounds interesting. I knew they were going to set up some massive misunderstanding tracks but alas! time is not their side anymore. Soon it will fizzle out as Zaroon and Sultanat will kiss and make up to wish the viewers goodbye.

Neelam and Madhav pairing is sort of hilarious because it makes zero sense - given their characters. I can understand Neelam's crush but can't see her in any way going against her family (read humza and Dadi) to marry outside her religion. Plus she doesn't have the gravitas to go with Madhav no-nonsense character. Dikhane ko toh kuch bhi dikha sakte hai - show ki naiya toh Cvs ke haath mein hai.

Like it or not, Zaroon is the only one who still sounds to be in character - little cocky, little manipulative, and a little insecure.

Thanks for keeping me up-to-date with the show. Maybe I will skim an epi or two this week.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha,

Hi Hammie  helllooo mate, great to see  an interesting  comment from you for me!!

the episode had me wondering what cvs are up  too.. dragging to ruin one fine character.. i.e  Madhav.. then I  say to myself, the man also has a heart,once broken.. and he loses it to someone who  is anothers wife..

Told u before, Madhav has a hard time letting go of Kashish, his Kashish who wasnt married acc to him during her stay with the Sharmas and now has turned into Saltanat , someone else's wife. I knew it the first time when he had a hard time calling her Saltanat.

true say, he  began to  fall for her when she was  without memory! tragically he  took her places where zaroon came to her as a symbol of her memory returning..

I dont want to waste too much words on Zaroon, coz everyday I start hating him more and more. He is too manipulative and he has a clear adversion towards Madhav. If only Zaroon had 10 "clean fingers" , I would hv considered. I think Zaroon has forgotten abt the time he spent with Kainaat as husband / wife and thinks everyone is the same. Pathetic !!!

truly esha.. how swiftly he choses to forget, and worst  still is that he suffered no memory loss.. and his guilt  didn't ls longer either..esha zaroon is plain lucky saltanat tells him to forget about the past and  just live for the present !   he should be grateful to madhav for knocking sense into him and bringing back home to saltanat ! ingrate!

Neelam....well this was bound to happen. Within a couple of days she saw Madhav, fell for him and went straight ahead and proposed....I mean what the hell smiley7. What does she know abt Madhav actually ??? Did she try to figure out if he has someone in his life ??? Did she try to figure out if he is in love with someone ??? NO !!!! Why didnt Zaroon advise her these things if he really wanted to help a friend ??? Before he played his game by using Saltanats phone. And Neelam damn well knows from the start tht her daadi and brother are against any relation with the Sharmas.....then why is she crying now ??? To me it looks more like infatuation thn love. 

clearly not...  she sees both zaroon and saltanat seem close to Madhav, surely they will persuade him to love her in return.. like be the go betweens  like she was, between zaroon and saltanat... she clearly does not worry about what humza and dadi would say??? she thinks she will get her madhav  with zaroon and saltanat's support!  and esha, what about that Ayub guy she flipped for??

I agree with Saltanat on this. Neelam sees only the rosy side....has she considered the responsibilities tht come with it ??? What I do not agree on is Saltanat interfering in Madhavs personal matters too much lately. I have no idea where they are going with this, but I dont like it. Why does she keep forcing Madhav to stay when he and her family clearly wants them to leave ??? She is sticking her nose to much in his business instead of concentrating on her lousy husband.

that's why i said she is making a rob for her own  back!

Also can Madhav teach Krish some manners now ??? This boy has been too spoiled lately and I dont like how he is talking to his father. Krish should be taught tht he is still a kid and if his father has taken a decision, he should not go against it. And he should definitely not come btwn when elders are talking. What I dont get is why Saltanat does not explain to Krish tht she has her own life now and cannot stay with him forever. Or he cannot stay with her forever. Why do they keep giving the boy false hope ??

i would say esha , above paragraph has to be the highlight of your comment..I hope the cvs bother to  read your thoughts i agree krish does need some firm handling... and saltanat is not helping the child in any way  by overiding his fathers decision..

Also is Saltanat tht naive or clueless tht she does not understand when Madhav told her abt the one he loves ??? And she immediately comes up with ex wife crap... It seems tht she trusts Madhav more thn anything tht is why she does not believe Zaroon. I dont know wht is going to happen if she discovers the truth abt Madhavs feelings ...

well me friend, we shall find out tomorrow.. cv's are hell bent to stir trouble..create a sordid diversion to drag on the show..that could have ended with zaroon/saltanat reunion.. no cvs have to butcher madhav's character..

I am happy tht Madhav is back in Sharma Mansion. And who comes sticking her nose in his business again ???? Damn !!! Saltanat coming tagging along his ex wife ! I dont get wht the hell is Saltanats problem actually !! But tht is for another musing I guess

hainnnnnn??? really... me dying to see Madhav's ex.. if its  as you say Esha... that saltanat's final mission will be to unite  Madhav , his ex and Krish as one happy family!  Saltanat has to prove to green with jealousy zaroon.. that its his ex-wife Madhav pines for.. hence her pay back to her good friend Madhav will be in the form of convincing his wife.. that Madhav is a changed family man.. pure at heart. cured  and  free  from his previous revenge  syndrome.. saltanat will attempt to rehabilitate  Madhav's life as he did for her.. so lets watch the show till the very end

thanks esha.. loved your valued comment.. good thoughs that made me  ponder too.. love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

Hammie:

There is no convincing when it comes to Madhavs ex , becoz she is evil as hell. So instead of helping, Saltanat is going to push Madhav further into problems. He already has a hard time accepting his feelings for Saltanat, with this matters become worse 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita'

helloooo mate,  pardon me for late response..  was out and about...

This episode sounds interesting. I knew they were going to set up some massive misunderstanding tracks but alas! time is not their side anymore. Soon it will fizzle out as Zaroon and Sultanat will kiss and make up to wish the viewers goodbye.

as you mentioned sometime back.. really sufiyana pyar bit is end off.. there reunion has happened!   i guess  CVs now want to sort madhav's house into some order..... you never no Saltu  zaps her wand and creates a happy family  for morose Madhav  and motherless child krish?? i dont mind.. but not with Neelam!   she hardly knows him as well as his ex-wife???

Neelam and Madhav pairing is sort of hilarious because it makes zero sense - given their characters. I can understand Neelam's crush but can't see her in any way going against her family (read humza and Dadi) to marry outside her religion. Plus she doesn't have the gravitas to go with Madhav no-nonsense character. Dikhane ko toh kuch bhi dikha sakte hai - show ki naiya toh Cvs ke haath mein hai.

but if i too have my say..plzzzzze dont force the giddy girl upon Madhav.. he told Saltanat already neelam is not his type!  as for neelam  someone remind her about the Ayub  guy!!  Let Madhav Sharma be!!!

Like it or not, Zaroon is the only one who still sounds to be in character - little cocky, little manipulative, and a little insecure.

🤣  haaaaa haaaa.. to put it mildly hummm... and is ruddy easily led!  such an unreliable prat!   irshita.. how is going to run the legacy that he was sent to claim?  i always felt saltu  could do it with a little help from dad and humza..... for the minute lets see the green with jealousy zaroon!   

Thanks for keeping me up-to-date with the show. Maybe I will skim an epi or two this week.

thank you loyal reader... for chivving me along..  not long before you,me and esha can say... now we have seen it all! so what's new..

have a good week... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha

Hammie:

There is no convincing when it comes to Madhavs ex , becoz she is evil as hell. So instead of helping, Saltanat is going to push Madhav further into problems. He already has a hard time accepting his feelings for Saltanat, with this matters become worse ..

by what we have seen of his ex... she is strange alright... thing is he has never said anything about her... may be cvs will put thier heads together and then cook up a scene  where madhav actually talks about his ex with saltanat.. and she gets negative vibes.. and then tries to sell Neelam to madhav!   that's bad enough!   indu seems to like smiley neelam..

lets see what happens tommorrow.. how saltanat reacts to  zaroon telling her the truth about Madhav!   may be she will pay more attention to a  deprived attention starved  hubby!!

love hammie

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Zaroon stays true to his character.... he did it with kainaat and humza and now madhav and neeelam.. That said, he has been burnt very badly with the kainaat drama.. so I don’t see why he should not be cautious with madhav.. As long as he is not doubting sultanat, it is fine.. and also zaroon isn’t wrong in his judgement that madhav harbors feelings for sultanat..  

eshasrk thumbnail

Even if Madhav harbors feelings for Saltanat, he has never crossed his boundaries. Madhavs feelings are his and are kept inside. Its not like Madhav forces Saltanat to be with him or he sleeps with her. So maybe Zaroon should stop acting like a freaking jerk. 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes ur right idn't like zaroon he was defaming Madhav as he propose her in publically  Madhav was gentleman zaroon is spinnless I want police to take him for kainat murder and the makers r very bad if thy gave sadhav before itwillbr nice but noeitsyoolate