Main agar behosh bhi ho jaun toh bhi mera haath mat chhorna

Posted: 4 years ago

WOW main kal flat ho gayi Asim ki iss line pe.. I am so happy to see this level of passion from him, just like I felt in the initial few days ki ladka solid hai. I really really liked him yesterday. Plus he played the cleanest of all, as far as I could see. That was an amazing performance. Doc task ak kalank mita dia usne apne maathe se kal โค๏ธ

He was gud in d task no doubt about dat but still his dialoguebaazi was way OTT especially d one dat u mentioned ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

He was gud in d task no doubt about dat but still his dialoguebaazi was way OTT especially d one dat u mentioned ๐Ÿ˜†

I lurrrved it โค๏ธ I felt like I was in the 90s again and watching a sweet teenage love story 

The way he said that it reminded me of a favicol ad 'pakde rehena.. chhorna mat' ๐Ÿ˜†

It sounded sweet though. Asim gave his best in yesterdya's task and it was commendable performance. 

Originally posted by TrickyMind

The way he said that it reminded me of a favicol ad 'pakde rehena.. chhorna mat' ๐Ÿ˜†

It sounded sweet though. Asim gave his best in yesterdya's task and it was commendable performance. 

It reminded me of Dhoom 3

Haath nahi chhodna, saath nahi chhodna๐Ÿ˜†

maza aa gaya wo sab dekh ke...entertaining tha

The thing i liked the most was that he knew that Abu will be eliminated anyway and stands no chance against him if nominated but he still tried to save him

Asin was entertaining and very good performer yesterday.

The way he was defending himself and abu ji was commendable.

Kya Awesome line thi yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Main Toh puri 

fida hogayeeeโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•