Originally posted by: ponymo

She is right. But no one likes logic.

No one likes Pravachan

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -sim-

No one likes Pravachan

Pravachan, or Pravacana (Sanskrit: प्रवचन), is a Sanskrit term for any exposition of a doctrine or treatise, or to the recitation of a scripture or text in Jainism and Hinduism traditions.

What she said, I wouldn't call it Pravachan.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pravachan, or Pravacana (Sanskrit: प्रवचन), is a Sanskrit term for any exposition of a doctrine or treatise, or to the recitation of a scripture or text in Jainism and Hinduism traditions.

I know what is Pravachan no need of deep definition 

Let wife decide what she want to do for her hubby who is she to give Pravachan to others good she kept mum this time she also gives thesis about what to do with kids and her thoughts and preaching are so aweful she herself is most lame person 

Edited by -sim- - 4 years ago
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right. 

Aishwarya should listen to Twinkle's "logic" and should focus on Abhishek's diet and gym etc. He is becoming fat and unhealthy 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Maybe cos trolls will attack her with "why would you,Akshay is having an affair with Shilpa now" messages.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Was thinking the same. No one' allowed to say anything sane unless they can demonstrate a PhD on the subject?

PS. Being a hypocrite in some matters in no way takes away the validity of what she says.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well what she did was a MOCKERY of age old tradition which many women all over the world...including Doctors. engineers, IT professionals, professors.....do with the love that they have for their husband and their culture.....and if no one liked LOGIC...we would still be living in caves......

I LOVE LOGIC...NOT MOCKERY...

By calling that idiot;s comments as pravachans ...I was just being KIND to her.......😎

No one should mock amsweet tradition like Karwachauth...which hurts no one...I can agree that if someone is FORCED to do it its bad....but not who who it out of love...

Every one with a little common sense knows the importance of exercise and diet....but even who train at the gym...or who are dieticians and doctors do karwachuth...

well democracy hai....if an idiots makes a mockery of my intelligence...I will give it right back...hui LOGIC wali baat😉