ArIya SS : Seni Seviyorum (On hold) Important note on page 4. Please - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BitterBerry

Really liking Ash here.

So in your story no Aisha also? 

I get it people move on like they did in show! Still I am liking the way this is progressing. Btw What about Shree? Chotu? 😒

I can already see Sakshi being the annoying self😆

So arjun was the only one who cared enough for her ❤️Interesting. I was expecting some sort of awkwardness there but it was as natural as it looked ❤️totally loved them. Riya's cabin in Arjuns space😉Ehm!☺️ sahab ko aaj kal neend bhi achhe aa rahe hai😎! Totally loved the update ⭐️

Continue soon! 

At first I was skeptical to go with Arjun  being so casual with her. But then I wanted to show somehow he wasn't under the obligations of his love towards Roshni. What you see is someone who is wanting to move on, wanting to be pulled into a happy life. On the other hand, Riya is shy and reluctant. Because as of now she's unknown to what had conspired in the last few years 

Awesome updated.. 

Lovely moment.. Ariya.. Wowww.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

awesome yar. nice update. continue soon.

Awesome update 

Love it

Continue soon

Hello everyone. I hope you're all good. 

So yesterday a terrible thing happened. The software in my phone git updated and somehow I lost all the chapters I had saved. Being the fool I am, I forgot to turn on the backup and sync. Not only did I lose my chapters, but also some of my college notes and pics. I don't really know what to do. 

Regarding the story, I was stupid to not save it anywhere else. I'm probably put this on hold because I don't have a copy of the chapters and well I had typed out almost 5 lengthy chapters. Meanwhile I'll start another one, which I started typing on my laptop, which was back from the repairs the day before. 

Right now, I'm not in the mood to type all of it, considering the amount of research I had done for the cases :( Some day perhaps I'll restart this. 

So sorry for the inconvenience and delay 

man this is too bad! i know how that feels. losing all data and rewriting! ugh! Take your time for that matter. You are already giving us another story so I will wait.