ArIya SS : Seni Seviyorum (On hold) Important note on page 4. Please(Page 2)

Posted: 5 months ago

Nice start..smiley20

Continue soon...

0 Likes this

Awesome updated.. 

But short update yaar.. 

Waiting for next.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ariya143

Awesome updated.. 

But short update yaar.. 

Waiting for next.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

Yeah I understand. My semester exams begin on the 30th. And typing from my phone is one heck of a job. Will try to post more :) 

1 Likes this

Awesome update 

Love it

Cont soon

0 Likes this

Originally posted by BitterBerry

Reserved!

Edited-

Hey, welcome to this forumsmiley4

I am really glad another Ariya writer just entered to this writing and that means more Ariya stories smiley42smiley40

And coming to the story, that bad of a past hun? Affairs and cheating! That to roshnismiley3that's definitely a new angle to the character I always admired. I am happy that in this one sikki dear is deadsmiley36! Counting on a fresh start smiley42 Even though the first chapter was too short, it revealed so many things. Looking forward to see how this story progress smiley14

PS: I love turkish drama too. The last show I watched was Cesur ve Guzel. Dont know which show you are talking about right now but I'd take a look at that.

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I've always felt Arjun can't love anyone if he has Roshni's obligations levied on him. Arjun was someone who couldn't look at any other woman without thinking of her. Isiliye I had to cut her off. Exams aarahe Yaar. Ek toh padhna bohat hai upar se phone se update karna mushkil. 

I was talking about Kuzgun and Kiralik Ask. I'm a Baris Arduc fan. That man is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

0 Likes this

Originally posted by BitterBerry

Reserved!

Edited-

Hey, welcome to this forumsmiley4

I am really glad another Ariya writer just entered to this writing and that means more Ariya stories smiley42smiley40

And coming to the story, that bad of a past hun? Affairs and cheating! That to roshnismiley3that's definitely a new angle to the character I always admired. I am happy that in this one sikki dear is deadsmiley36! Counting on a fresh start smiley42 Even though the first chapter was too short, it revealed so many things. Looking forward to see how this story progress smiley14

PS: I love turkish drama too. The last show I watched was Cesur ve Guzel. Dont know which show you are talking about right now but I'd take a look at that.

BTW I reallllllllly lurrrrrrrvvvvvv your works? Do you have an index or something that could help me find them? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ariya_ash

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I've always felt Arjun can't love anyone if he has Roshni's obligations levied on him. Arjun was someone who couldn't look at any other woman without thinking of her. Isiliye I had to cut her off. Exams aarahe Yaar. Ek toh padhna bohat hai upar se phone se update karna mushkil. 

I was talking about Kuzgun and Kiralik Ask. I'm a Baris Arduc fan. That man is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

@red

Totally agree on that! His past is something that will always hold him from many things such as getting involved with someone else too. 

@bold

Tell me about it. Kya haan hota hai eyes ka phone se update karne se smiley26!

Oh I loved Kiralik Ask too. There was a time I shipped Defne and Omer ❀! Indeed that man is a hotshotsmiley2

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ariya_ash

BTW I reallllllllly lurrrrrrrvvvvvv your works? Do you have an index or something that could help me find them? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Okay πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆthanks for liking my work.

For stories you can get all my works in fourm index! As for graphics/edits, there was a thread which is locked now. I occasionally post my edits in my story thteads. Will send you the link to my gallery if I find it somewheresmiley36

0 Likes this

Shaleen Malhotra Sana Makbul Khan