Arjun

ArIya SS : Seni Seviyorum (On hold) Important note on page 4. Please

ariya_ash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now ,now ,now . I've  been an Arjun fan for like forever now . I've been on and off this forum but here I am unable to resist . I was really into poetry and if any of you are on twitter you must have seen Shaleen commenting on some of my works .But that was long ago .Studies and life meddled with me .Hence the long break everywhere . Now that I am back again, I have some different concepts in mind . 

There are a few things you should know about me : 1. I am not the biggest fan of Rathore . His actions throughout the show were questionable .Some might file it under anger for loosing someone but I refuse to believe that he couldn't have moved passed it and see for himself how broken Arjun was. So Rathore will be absent in my stories .Not that I hate him ,him being in my concepts kinda change the atmosphere I am trying to build .Hope you guys don't mind. I'll try to bring him when the situation demands but cant promise anything as of yet .

2. I don't like the way CVs showed Arjun being indifferent towards Sakshi . Sure she was nice ,but the whole I'm-in-love-with-Arjun angle wasn't  necessary at all . What i want to do with her in my stories ,I'm not really certain about . 

3. For me Arjun-Riya will always be the endgame . Their chemistry ,despite having less scenes together,blew my mind away . 

4. I am currently obsessed with a few Turkish shows and songs so there will be references and all but merak etmey (don't worry) I'll let you know what that means .

5. Also I don't know all this pm stuff .I'll be really thankful if someone does this for me

6. SENI SEVIYORUM : I LOVE YOU 

I'll post the first part by tonight or tomorrow morning . See you then

LOVE ,

R

Edited by ariya_ash - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow one more ariya story eagerly waiting for update plz pm me whenever you give update 

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 4 years ago
ariya_ash thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Wow one more ariya story eagerly waiting for update plz pm me whenever you give update 

Uhm I don't understand the pm stuff and all. Sorry about it. I'll try to figure it out. Someday 

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh new one Arius story.. 

Love to read more. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd

ariya_ash thumbnail

PART ONE : FAITH 

In this human skin ,

I am half peace,

half war                                                                      -noor unnahar-

ACP Arjun Rawte ,the man that had all the rogues of Mumbai and away cowering on their knees ,was a city in himself .So close ,yet so distant. So grounded yet so far away. So mighty but so...........broken . He did take his revenge from Sikandar for killing his wife. But life loved him too much to let him go of his past so easily . The night he killed Sikandar ,he also killed the only living part of his life -the  love for his wife. He found out,rather ,reality was shoved into his face.Roshni had been cheating on him .With almost everyone she could find. And tha tlist also included his once-upon-a-time-bestfriend Rathore. Humiliated beyond measure Rathore quit ETF and joined the CBI. Leaving Arjun,shattered,again. 

His colleagues were in a dilemma . They couldn't possibly console the man they all admired.Neither coul dthey wipe the pain off his face. All they could do is to watch him shrink way further into his shell . He'd rarely speak to them .Not even scolding them .The Commissioner ,afraid that Arjun might quit ETF ,quickly took matter in his own hands and appointed Arjun's only friend Yash Malhotra as the chief. Yash somehow persuaded him to stay and his girlfriend Ashwini backed him . Visibly tired of everything,he decided to give it a chance. 

THREE YEARS LATER 

He sighed. Exasperated of the memories that kept disturbing his mind .Why today? Why were they so incessant today? 

Arjun leapt from the bed and checked the time .4:45am . Then he glanced at the date. 11th AUGUST .Realization hit him. Hard.It was their first day. His and the woman who was fighting for her life last he checked, three months ago.

He had visited Delhi for a conference and later that he found himself sitting beside her. Riya hated hospitals .Well so much for being a hero ,he hissed angrily . After talking to her hours and feeling a lil better he drove off to her parents’ house and apologized to them for not being able to visit sooner . He talked to them  for a while and left ,but before that he gav eher mother his number to let him know if she needs anything .

He glanced at the clock again and lay down,allowing her memories to take over him and slowing guiding him towards oblivion .If he was at war,them surely she could be his peace.

Gittiğinde yazdı kaç bahar geçti

Şunun şurasında

Şimdi aşkımız bir annenin

Çocuğa duasında

(When you went away it was summer

how many spring passed

And all the seasons passed too

Now our love is in praying of

a mother's to her child.)

Edited by ariya_ash - 4 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unres poor arjun feeling sad for him nice start dear eagerly waiting for nxt thanks

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 4 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Reserved!

Edited-

Hey, welcome to this forum😃

I am really glad another Ariya writer just entered to this writing and that means more Ariya stories 🥳

And coming to the story, that bad of a past hun? Affairs and cheating! That to roshni😲that's definitely a new angle to the character I always admired. I am happy that in this one sikki dear is dead😆! Counting on a fresh start  Even though the first chapter was too short, it revealed so many things. Looking forward to see how this story progress 

PS: I love turkish drama too. The last show I watched was Cesur ve Guzel. Dont know which show you are talking about right now but I'd take a look at that.

Edited by Hue.Splash - 4 years ago
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice start..👍🏼

Continue soon...

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome updated.. 

But short update yaar.. 

Waiting for next.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

ariya_ash thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ariya143

Awesome updated.. 

But short update yaar.. 

Waiting for next.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

Yeah I understand. My semester exams begin on the 30th. And typing from my phone is one heck of a job. Will try to post more :)