Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so funny!! Chahe jotna tashn jhadlein!! Chahe jitna angry man ban jayein!! Chahe jitna manmani karlein .. Magarr Magarrrr

PAPA GOENKAS KI WAAT TOH BETA GOENKAS LAGAKE HI CHODTEIN HAIN😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Mujhe itni hasi aarahi hain.. kdadi kiski side lengi 😂😂😂

Chotu se kairav ko gussa aane wala hai!! Hain toh kartik ka hi beta.. baap pe sara swag jhadega🤪

But i wonder cvs will be able to pull it off!! Kittu toh unka fav hai!! 🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Raxya

This is so funny!! Chahe jotna tashn jhadlein!! Chahe jitna angry man ban jayein!! Chahe jitna manmani karlein .. Magarr Magarrrr

PAPA GOENKAS KI WAAT TOH BETA GOENKAS LAGAKE HI CHODTEIN HAIN😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Mujhe itni hasi aarahi hain.. kdadi kiski side lengi 😂😂😂

Chotu se kairav ko gussa aane wala hai!! Hain toh kartik ka hi beta.. baap pe sara swag jhadega🤪

But i wonder cvs will be able to pull it off!! Kittu toh unka fav hai!! 🙄

Lol...lol..lol. Goenka’s and  Shinghania’s are mere spectators since so long. Atleast Goenka’s have got a job to do , that is keep separating Kaira anyhow but singhania’s are good for nothing 😅. And where is Naitik and Kirti, any idea anyone??? 

Today i saw clips of Raghav’s track. How dadi wanted Naira to pay the price or her past and Kartik was confronting dadi and thrased her by his words left right and center. I really want to see how dadi wil react when she comes to know about Vedika’s ex , afterall Vedika is her choice , it will be interesting to see how she defends her 😀

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Super excited to see papa beta tashan... Imagine chotu sa Kairav giving it to Kartik Goenka. Naira has been getting it from everyone be it Goenkas, Singhaniyas, Kartik and the all so "innocent" Vedika. It's high time Kartik got his due for making Naira cry and the amount of time he manhandled her. Kartik has an army in the name of family ready to attack Naira for him but in front of Nairas little protecter sabh Ki bolti bandh hojayegi. Then maybe Mr Goenka will know how Naira has been coping with everyone's hate. 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahz

Super excited to see papa beta tashan... Imagine chotu sa Kairav giving it to Kartik Goenka. Naira has been getting it from everyone be it Goenkas, Singhaniyas, Kartik and the all so "innocent" Vedika. It's high time Kartik got his due for making Naira cry and the amount of time he manhandled her. Kartik has an army in the name of family ready to attack Naira for him but in front of Nairas little protecter sabh Ki bolti bandh hojayegi. Then maybe Mr Goenka will know how Naira has been coping with everyone's hate. 

Exactly!! I dnt want kairav to hate kartik and he wont too but he will eventually get upset with his father!! Everyone who blamed Naira had seen kartiks pain thats why they are always ready to attack Naira!! But that one and only person who has seen Nairas tears every day n every night!! Is her SON!! Kartik has to take it no matter what like Naira has taken it!!