•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Kairav is such a sweet baby...He saw his mumma's crying face and now he is ready to fight for his mumma.So papa mendak is danger zone.I like his sweet threatening tone... 

Vanash- kairav binding is amazing...

Precap -kairav's dhamaka..

Nothing to say about court room drama .. that didn't attract me anymore

Edited by jannatsara - 4 years ago

I was abt to post in the same topic hehe!!! I too liked this track more!! Tbh mujhe ab kaira ki padi nahi hai!! Kuch bhi kare!! Spc goenkas ki toh sakal nahi dekhni aab!!

But i love how kairav is noticing Nairas pain!! Now the boy is Back who was there for his mom in Goya.. i was so annoyed with kairav being a brat however he was introduced as a bigg mumma’s fan!! And asa he got his father he got so so so spoiled!! Always talking abt big house this that that was fing cringyy but the real kairav is back now!!

Kairav wanted his dad for his mom!! At least more than he wanted for himself

And ye sach hi hai na ki papa ka pyaar jab hum bade hojate hain tab samaj mein aata hai spc ladko ko toh papa threat lagte hai haha!! But children are unexplainably protective towards their mother more!!

I loved it when kairav was ready for fight

He said iss baar meri mumma ko rulaya na!!! (Threatening voice)

Humare ghar mein bhi meri daadi meri mom ko ulta jawab tak nahi deti if me n my brother are around!! Meri mom bohot hasti hai!! But thats true!! Jaise mom bachho ki rakshya kartein hai wese hi we children also try and protect her😛

Aur i feel a bit bad for kartik here!! He didnt deserve this!! But kya kare yos show mein konsa fair huwa hai kisi lead k sath now toh fans k sath bhi unfair hi huwa hain!!

Karthiks past s gonna haunt him now.. his son about s gonna be spiteful and will not like him for making his mom cry..

Originally posted by kirts123

Karthiks past s gonna haunt him now.. his son about s gonna be spiteful and will not like him for making his mom cry..

Aab maja aayega!!!! Huhuhahaha!! I so wish kairav ek baar kartik k samne Naira se puchle ki agar sab kich theek hota toh kya woh kartik k paas wapas jati??😡😡😡

Originally posted by kirts123

Yes i also wanted this , though Kartik has suffered a lot but its very natural that any kid will not tolerate his mother crying. Kairav is at Singhania’s now and slowly the affect of Goenka’s is fading, atleast i hope that 😅. I felt that after shaurya they forgot what was the personality of Kairav, it felt that he doesn’t even need his mumma anymore . And that is not at all possible, no kid of his age will prioritize his father or father’s family over his mother. I am glad now there is someone who understands Naira’s pain and also understands that his father is the reason. Kartik be ready, some more pain is awaited and Naira saying again and again about kairav’s reaction over all this is just a foreshadowing. Kartik is going to repent this custody thing a lot. 

I really like Vansh. I love his bonding with Kairav. Would love to see them be best buddies as they grow up protecting each other. I feel Kairav has calmed down a bit after staying with the Singhania's. 

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Lagta h kuch interesting hua.... Koi mujhe batao kya hua h? 😳