•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~17.10.19 Some win some lose !

Such is the story of life. Sometime one wins and sometimes one loses. Yet in today’s episode the winners rather they had lost and the losers rather they had won. The cricket match ends with a big win for the Shahs. Which means trophy for the captain Zaroon and an indefinite stay at Shah Manzil for the Sharma’s .

The outcome of the match is received with mixed feelings by both sets of the two families. Neelam who is clean bowled over by the aloof Madhav is over the rainbow. Frantic infatuation overtakes her completely. Hamza already takes on board rather disapprovingly of his sisters unbridled interest over Madhav Sharma.  Indu Sharma, Rubina are clearly miffed at the outcome of the match. Both women will have to tolerate each other. It’s quite funny how housewives get territorial over their kitchen domain. Rubina too dislikes the idea of sharing her kitchen empire with the finicky Indu Sharma. As usual Nadeem acts as a cooling calming agent for Rubina.

Sneha  and Jugal don’t mind putting up at Shah Manzil. Madhav remains resigned, but doesn’t give a blind bit of notice to Neelam ‘s silly spaced out smiles and every opportunity to draw Madhav’s attention. Krish is over the moon that he’sstaying at Shah Manzil. Don’t blame the child he’s certainly getting more attention here then he ever got in his life!

Humza even though a winner, feels like a loser!  If he had his way he would send the Sharma’s packing  else where. Saltanat is pleased that the  Sharma’s are staying, all for seeing a smile on Krish’s face. Zaroon too doesn’t seem to mind, he is busy defending his wife .. as yet…

The woman in black makes her unseen presence felt both outside and inside Shah Manzil. The mystery around her continues! Now one sees her and the next minute  she ends up being the woman from next door!  

She asks Krish for his apple, takes a bite and later saves it in a glass bowl! Does a weird happy gig! Another time shescours the house, follows Rubina with a kitchen knife.. gives Rubina the eerie feeling of an unseen presence in her home.. the dagger in the unseen woman’s hand suggests she bodes  danger and not good will.. one continues to wonder who is she? and what is she after?

Saltanat quizzes Krish who the woman was? Krish innocently doesn’t see her as a stranger.  Madhav treats the matter less cautiously , and adds Krish tends to be chatty with any one. Must be some passer-by. However Zaroon and Saltanat take safety into consideration and check the cctv footage. As suspense has it, the camera jams at the point where the  intruder’s face  would have been exposed. So the mystery around the woman in black carries forward from the previous episodes into this one too!

Overall with the previous and this episode Iwould say the cv’s give the whole cast a day, where they could enjoy the weather! and a fun day of cricket! More like all work and no play was making the cast dull!! But the truth is the cast is doing a good job, it’s the storyline that is gradually getting dull!

Clearly the cricket match plus the wager was set in such a predictable way that the  Sharma ‘s are made to stay with the Shah’s at their residence. It was a forgone conclusion that the hosts, more like Zaroon would end up as the winner! and Madhav along with his family  are shown as losers, so that either some romantic leanings spark up  between Neelam and Madhav.. or some misunderstanding crops up between Zaroon and Saltanat.  As for Saltanat, I seem to be seeing a new side of her during the cricket match..  half teasing, half flirting with both Zaroon and Madhav.. almost harmlessly, very subtly playing the two men, husband and friend against each other! Where are the cv’s going with this?

The woman in black seems to be the only segment that engages me at the moment. Jugal might  begin to show his true colours soon.. wonder if he’ll make a pass at Neelam? she is crying out for attention! Diwali celebrations seem to be around soon.. Zaroon doesn’t mind.. but he would have preferred if his wife Saltanat would have consulted him before ,I presume saying yes to the  Sharma’s.. so some friction in the making ..let’s see.. but overall for me a lack lustre yet predictable episode.. 18.10.19hamlet53

Thanks Irshita,esha, lonelythots for acknowledgingmy writings, and sharing your thoughts ,love hammie            

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hammie : how are you ?? How do u even sit through this crap ??? Seriously 

I dont get this illogical part of Sharmas staying in Shah Manzil. What is the purpose of this ??? For a lusty teenager to keep eyeing Madhav ??? Becoz this Neelam chick is so darn irritating these days....onscreen as well as offscreen. Everywhere she goes she keeps talking abt Madhav. In everyone's insta live sessions she does the same. Wonder if she is obsessed with VJ or with Madhav, but its very irritating now. Or do they hv to stay for the SaRoon conflict ???

I just cant imagine tht a business tycoon like Madhav stays under someone else's roof where he and his family are not welcome. I mean where is the logic ?? Madhav should just pack his bags, take his family and move out....end of story. And no result of a stupid cricket match should hold him back. Madhav was always someone with lots of self respect and pride....what happened to tht  ??? Cant he explain to Krish tht everyone has their own life now, his dost didi too. Krish cannot keep clinging onto Saltanat his entire life. Now again tension is rising becoz of Diwali celebrations ??? If both families stayed in their own places, they could celebrate whatever they wanted in which ever way. And I dont get why Saltanat wants to celebrate Diwali with the Sharmas when they never considered even her presence during Ganesh utsav 

Than we had the kitchen fight tht looked like a kindergarten fight. Pathetic almost . The less said the better.

And than we have Black Widow.....what is wrong with the writers of this show ??? We get it tht a new villlian is needed after Kainaat, but plsssss bring someone from our world as villian, not someone from the land of witches 🤪

Frankly I dont see this track going anywhere either. Coz ppl want to see a normal story , a possible love triangle, not some witchcraft crap tht doesnt fit anywhere in the storyline just like this stupid cricketmatch.

originally posted by esha

helloo  esha  good to see you mate

Hammie : how are you ?? How do u even sit through this crap ??? Seriously 

ummmh looks like will  stay to write the finale episode.. heard its ending any way, shame had potential.. started off so well..

I dont get this illogical part of Sharmas staying in Shah Manzil. What is the purpose of this ??? For a lusty teenager to keep eyeing Madhav ??? Becoz this Neelam chick is so darn irritating these days....onscreen as well as offscreen. Everywhere she goes she keeps talking abt Madhav. In everyone's insta live sessions she does the same. Wonder if she is obsessed with VJ or with Madhav, but its very irritating now. Or do they hv to stay for the SaRoon conflict ???

really??? they are mere actors playing roles..  its being quite unprofessional if you ask me.. also makes the actors position quite awkward  if fans lose perspective of role and reality..

I just cant imagine tht a business tycoon like Madhav stays under someone else's roof where he and his family are not welcome. I mean where is the logic ?? Madhav should just pack his bags, take his family and move out....end of story.

i too feel like so.. how his role is being tweaked  is cvs simply dragging on a show already on it's  last rung... 

And no result of a stupid cricket match should hold him back. Madhav was always someone with lots of self respect and pride....what happened to tht  ??? Cant he explain to Krish tht everyone has their own life now, his dost didi too. Krish cannot keep clinging onto Saltanat his entire life. Now again tension is rising becoz of Diwali celebrations ??? If both families stayed in their own places, they could celebrate whatever they wanted in which ever way. And I dont get why Saltanat wants to celebrate Diwali with the Sharmas when they never considered even her presence during Ganesh utsav 

saltanat does her own thing.. no doubt more about the precap in friday's episode.. but the cricket match was  clearly to show  Neelam going la la over unconcerned maddy.. and yes some love scenes between the sufiyana lovers

Than we had the kitchen fight tht looked like a kindergarten fight. Pathetic almost . The less said the better.

haaaaaaaa haa  and they are both adults.. both as catty as each other!

And than we have Black Widow.....what is wrong with the writers of this show ??? We get it tht a new villlian is needed after Kainaat, but plsssss bring someone from our world as villian, not someone from the land of witches smiley39

you mean the spider who feeds on  her young to stay alive..  yes i agree who can beat kainat.. the evil child  who ran the show practically  from the start up till recently... the woman in black  is creating suspence till the show ends..  esha iam curious to know who she is???

Frankly I dont see this track going anywhere either. Coz ppl want to see a normal story , a possible love triangle, not some witchcraft crap tht doesnt fit anywhere in the storyline just like this stupid cricketmatch.

esha, lets hang on  for a while.. show will end soon saw the article in telly buzz.. but yes hope its not some outrageous ,unacceptable end, though anything is possible.. but there was no love story and certainly not a sufiyana one.. have to   see friday's episode yet..  thank you for a great ,comment enjoyed reading it esha... love hammie