chco thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing update

Continue soon

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow wow ...I admire ri for coming clean and ayesh for supporting her. That's what friends are ...even if u have not spoken too much for long but when in trouble u have their back. Ayesh is a good friend

Poor to must be heart ๐Ÿ’” one person she loved and trusted and even he cheated her ๐Ÿ˜ 

Why is saak this way ? Is it about Arjun or is it that team respects despite the fact that she is a recluse

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Phew...that was one hell of a chapter....so neel is not dead and d struggle through which riya went for the last 4 yrs were simply an illusion....

Happy that riya disclosed all her secrets to her team and ayesha stood strong beside her....

Happy that arjun now could connect all the dots....hope riya will find solace in arjun....

Bt i hv a complaint....

Why u make us wait so long to read d next chapter...????

Plz do update soon...

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

I was all emotional and fangirling over this bond of Aisha and Riya , but then in the end what caught my eyes,

"You disgust me"๐Ÿคฃ 

But wait, did I ever tell you how I admired Aisha and Riya's relation! The care, the concern and the warning to whomever questioned the ACP was on point and I liked it to heaven  โค๏ธ

And once again I'd say Riya Mukherjee in this story, in this AU or in this entire fandom is the best crafted character presented to me by you. 

AND I LOVE YOU FOR THATโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† 

Just having one of those days, dont take me seriously if I freaked you ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL I sent you this story 84 years ago how come you missed that gem ๐Ÿ˜† Jun in this story has a lot of tolerance, he needed to be pushed to extreme before he can say something like this. Ri was always the extreme for him. 

You were always too busy to fangirl over Rahane-Ri to tell me about Sha-Ri but thanks anyways ๐Ÿคช The whole ETF is basically 

@bold - Ye zyada nahi hogya? We would always talk about previous writers and how good they were. 

Those days like what

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitadalal

Phew...that was one hell of a chapter....so neel is not dead and d struggle through which riya went for the last 4 yrs were simply an illusion....

Happy that riya disclosed all her secrets to her team and ayesha stood strong beside her....

Happy that arjun now could connect all the dots....hope riya will find solace in arjun....

Bt i hv a complaint....

Why u make us wait so long to read d next chapter...????

Plz do update soon...

@ bold Haha, I am always like nobody is interested in this why bother. Also life is being a bit weird right now, but I will try to be faster next time. Thanks for following the story.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing 

Finally everyone knows truth 

Aisha and Riya bond is so strong and good 

Sakshi did really wrong 

Continue soon 

Thank you, will do.

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon.

Thank you. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Wow wow ...I admire ri for coming clean and ayesh for supporting her. That's what friends are ...even if u have not spoken too much for long but when in trouble u have their back. Ayesh is a good friend

Poor to must be heart ๐Ÿ’” one person she loved and trusted and even he cheated her ๐Ÿ˜ 

Why is saak this way ? Is it about Arjun or is it that team respects despite the fact that she is a recluse

Aisha always wanted to help but Ri never allowed but now she's like what's the point. Aisha is the best honestly very less people find friends like her IRL. 

Neel is complicated. Let's see.

@ Bold- about that, I am the last person to like or defend Sakku. That I hated her in show would be an understatement but I also grew up from the toxic hate and when I decided to write this story I tried as much as to write her in a way that's non-biased and her ways make sense. The character has a POV- she is a journalist and before she was there in ETF before Ri. She had rapport with Chotu Shree Sam and had a crush on Jun. Aisha tolerated her but that's fine. She don't like violence and likes the team. Now Ri comes, she is like a hurricane. She tortures people and disrespects authority. There is always something suspicious about her. Now call it charm or people seeing through her facade ETF minus Sakku liked her in a short span of time, and whenever Sakshi would try to show them Ri is bad or her ways are bad they will shut her down. It's frustrating but her major reason to stay is Arjun. She likes/sorta loves? the guy, now it's different he was in relationship prior and now falling for Ri. Her comment was extreme but she don't understand why Ri is not jumping with joy that her ex BF is alive. This is one character in ETF actually sees the fault in Ri and opposite her for that.

This is a lot of justification ๐Ÿ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: chco

Amazing update

Continue soon

Thank you

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

LOL I sent you this story 84 years ago how come you missed that gem ๐Ÿ˜† Jun in this story has a lot of tolerance, he needed to be pushed to extreme before he can say something like this. Ri was always the extreme for him. 

You were always too busy to fangirl over Rahane-Ri to tell me about Sha-Ri but thanks anyways ๐Ÿคช The whole ETF is basically 

@bold - Ye zyada nahi hogya? We would always talk about previous writers and how good they were. 

Those days like what

JUN is tolerant minus a dead wife ๐Ÿคฃ Saved some sanity ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh I still do fangirl over RaRiโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cant you write an AU for these two? Spin off? โ˜บ๏ธ 1k ka bhi chalega๐Ÿ˜† the cringes I am making you go through ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ

Dont start about old writers.

I'd start crying for Mitra and Vallery

And yeah, nobody crafted the character Riya like you did!

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Aisha always wanted to help but Ri never allowed but now she's like what's the point. Aisha is the best honestly very less people find friends like her IRL. 

Neel is complicated. Let's see.

@ Bold- about that, I am the last person to like or defend Sakku. That I hated her in show would be an understatement but I also grew up from the toxic hate and when I decided to write this story I tried as much as to write her in a way that's non-biased and her ways make sense. The character has a POV- she is a journalist and before she was there in ETF before Ri. She had rapport with Chotu Shree Sam and had a crush on Jun. Aisha tolerated her but that's fine. She don't like violence and likes the team. Now Ri comes, she is like a hurricane. She tortures people and disrespects authority. There is always something suspicious about her. Now call it charm or people seeing through her facade ETF minus Sakku liked her in a short span of time, and whenever Sakshi would try to show them Ri is bad or her ways are bad they will shut her down. It's frustrating but her major reason to stay is Arjun. She likes/sorta loves? the guy, now it's different he was in relationship prior and now falling for Ri. Her comment was extreme but she don't understand why Ri is not jumping with joy that her ex BF is alive. This is one character in ETF actually sees the fault in Ri and opposite her for that.

This is a lot of justification ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd hate to agree but I do.

I remember you used to say, to have peace a character needs thaharaav. And for that, all these things, the thrill, the chasing has to stop one day. And it sort of seemed pointless after she found out about Neel.

Ri needed that reality check on herself. But anyone wouldn't dare to say her that! And Sakshi did that.