He still don't trust her

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was his lack of trust on Naira that made her leave GV for the very first time...when he accused her of destroying his sister's life......when he called her Shubham's murderer...it was his lack of trust that made her change from person who lived life to fullest to the silent one.....he didn't trust her even after their confrontation when she told him truth...only two times he trusted her truly was during Puru Mama's track...when his sister Mansi was also involved...or during  Raghav's track...his trust was unshakable...She had to justify herself...always....that's a fact...He didn't trust her during Mihir's track...He didn't trust her on the matter of abortion...c'mon....He want justification from Naira regarding abortion...like seriously?...as if he never knew her...as if he never took that decision on his own?....as if he never forged her sign on abortion papers...Is he same Kartik who himself prioritized Naira over their baby?....who considered Naira his heartbeat?...who repented  5 years for asking that question...to his Naira...for not trusting her...he accused her again....for nth time....he demanded justification for nth time...Naira's love for Kartik was never beyond her own self...but Kartik always claimed to love her beyond his own self...he understood Naira at times nobody understood her....he was his friend who could see her pain...her reasons...is now failed to understand her....She is same Naira who forgive him after baby swap...even after the trauma she went through...not being able to see and touch her baby one last time....she that day only went to meet him to tell him that she has forgiven him...but had memory loss because of trauma Kartik's decision of swapping babies made her went through...as far as I remembered Naira didn't question his intention on signing abortion papers...he is actually questioning her intention?...he is questioning her WHY you wanted to abort?...like seriously?...why couldn't he say I know Naira you couldn't do this without any valid reason...you fought with me to have baby...you left me so I won't question baby's paternity...I know there must a valid reason...that compel you take that step...that would be called progression...true love...Now when Damini Mishra will call her bad human...which Kartik made her feel numerous times...he will object to it...And those who like seeing ML manhandling, questioning and mistrusting FL (well FL here is also a sample in her own way though) say "Kartik Goenka is so broken"...Kartik Goenka always suffered the most"..."Kartik Goenka is so unlucky when it comes to love"..."Kartik Goenka is punishing himself for other people's decision"..."oh poor Kartik Goenka"...."Kartik Goenka lost his first child"...only Kartik lost first child?...not Naira?....If you are broken...if you are vulnerable...if people manipulate or wrong you including your wife...you will break them even more?...by your mere words...you will break them!...and that's what make you the most unlucky...the most loving and caring...the one who love unconditionally...Naira wronged him by separating him from their child...but didn't he ever did the same?....two wrongs don't make right...but tomorrow Kartik Goenka's love will be amar...that's because Mohsin is most convincing in portraying Kartik Goenka...otherwise Kartik Goenka won't be the amar premi...as where there is no trust there is no love...trusting your love ones when they tell something relevant to other's is easy...but trusting them when entire world is questioning them...to repent for  previous mistakes can make someone's love infinite...Kartik didn't trust her when his family...when his lawyer...presented that poof to humiliate her...saying..."no woman would ever do that"...but same man who is questioning his ex-wife now...could do that??...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

It was his lack of trust on Naira that made her leave GV for the very first time...when he accused her of destroying his sister's life......when he called her Shubham's murderer...it was his lack of trust that made her change from person who lived life to fullest to the silent one.....he didn't trust her even after their confrontation when she told him truth...only two times he trusted her truly was during Puru Mama's track...when his sister Mansi was also involved...or during  Raghav's track...his trust was unshakable...She had to justify herself...always....that's a fact...He didn't trust her during Mihir's track...He didn't trust her on the matter of abortion...c'mon....He want justification from Naira regarding abortion...like seriously?...as if he never knew her...as if he never took that decision on his own?....as if he never forged her sign on abortion papers...Is he same Kartik who himself prioritized Naira over their baby?....who considered Naira his heartbeat?...who repented  5 years for asking that question...to his Naira...for not trusting her...he accused her again....for nth time....he demanded justification for nth time...Naira's love for Kartik was never beyond her own self...but Kartik always claimed to love her beyond his own self...he understood Naira at times nobody understood her....he was his friend who could see her pain...her reasons...is now failed to understand her....She is same Naira who forgive him after baby swap...even after the trauma she went through...not being able to see and touch her baby one last time....she that day only went to meet him to tell him that she has forgiven him...but had memory loss because of trauma Kartik's decision of swapping babies made her went through...as far as I remembered Naira didn't question his intention on signing abortion papers...he is actually questioning her intention?...he is questioning her WHY you wanted to abort?...like seriously?...why couldn't he say I know Naira you couldn't do this without any valid reason...you fought with me to have baby...you left me so I won't question baby's paternity...I know there must a valid reason...that compel you take that step...that would be called progression...true love...Now when Damini Mishra will call her bad human...which Kartik made her feel numerous times...he will object to it...And those who like seeing ML manhandling, questioning and mistrusting FL (well FL here is also a sample in her own way though) say "Kartik Goenka is so broken"...Kartik Goenka always suffered the most"..."Kartik Goenka is so unlucky when it comes to love"..."Kartik Goenka is punishing himself for other people's decision"..."oh poor Kartik Goenka"...."Kartik Goenka lost his first child"...only Kartik lost first child?...not Naira?....If you are broken...if you are vulnerable...if people manipulate or wrong you including your wife...you will break them even more?...by your mere words...you will break them!...and that's what make you the most unlucky...the most loving and caring...the one who love unconditionally...Naira wronged him by separating him from their child...but didn't he ever did the same?....two wrongs don't make right...but tomorrow Kartik Goenka's love will be amar...that's because Mohsin is most convincing in portraying Kartik Goenka...otherwise Kartik Goenka won't be the amar premi...as where there is no trust there is no love...trusting your love ones when they tell something relevant to other's is easy...but trusting them when entire world is questioning them...to repent for  previous mistakes can make someone's love infinite...Kartik didn't trust her when his family...when his lawyer...presented that poof to humiliate her...saying..."no woman would ever do that"...but same man who is questioning his ex-wife now...could do that??...

Bang on girl ..... every word that you penned is true. He never trusted her .Now he is repeating the same mistake again .Karthik was ranting that i just asked you the question before 5 years and now you are doing the same thing karhtik ? is this asking ?or not trusting?  to me it doesn't sound like ek question puchna it's  just not trusting  period . what naira told is true if you don't have  trust then you will ask that question  that's the same thing happened. History repeated again  yesterday he did the same thing that's why she kept quite and diverted the question instead of answering his stupid question. In court also when lawyers and family members were asking her about abortion she just was looking at him with some hope that he will understand but no he didn't even looked at her that's when she ran away from court .

Karthik If you have trust then you will never ask the question 5 years back and nor now.

Intoxicator thumbnail

I have to ask - besides the absurd Raghav abortion track, when exactly has Kartik trusted Naira at her word and taken her side against his family?  I'm wracking my brains and cannot come up with anything. 

And I'm sorry, but the Raghav track made no sense. Not to be graphic, but Kartik would've known that Naira was a virgin when they consummated their marriage. To me, his whole declaration about how he doesn't care about Naira's past and if she had an abortion  came across as very manipulative. He could've just said to his family that, as her husband, he knows Raghav is lying- nobody would've dared raise any questions after that. Instead there was the whole rigmarole of his magnanimity and forcing that poor friend with the awful husband/fiance to reveal she had the abortion instead. It was all so unnecessary and left the feeling that Kartik only supports Naira when the odds of her actually being in the wrong are low.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prettywitty

I have to ask - besides the absurd Raghav abortion track, when exactly has Kartik trusted Naira at her word and taken her side against his family?  I'm wracking my brains and cannot come up with anything. 

And I'm sorry, but the Raghav track made no sense. Not to be graphic, but Kartik would've known that Naira was a virgin when they consummated their marriage. To me, his whole declaration about how he doesn't care about Naira's past and if she had an abortion  came across as very manipulative. He could've just said to his family that, as her husband, he knows Raghav is lying- nobody would've dared raise any questions after that. Instead there was the whole rigmarole of his magnanimity and forcing that poor friend with the awful husband/fiance to reveal she had the abortion instead. It was all so unnecessary and left the feeling that Kartik only supports Naira when the odds of her actually being in the wrong are low.

Ohhhhhh. Oh. Oh. I just realised that. I remember now that someone that time also commented on this but i wasnt active on this forum.  

Oh man that makes sense because kartik clearly new how much of uncomfortable and new things were for naira when they went to be intimate. He would perfectly know that she couldnt abort a baby because she was a virgin....normally these things are known to a husband...

Now that makes my head hurt thinking about this ........... such regressive minds cvs have. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

+1 👍🏼

Bang on Girl!