Dilman scenes not mentioned 😨😭

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Y in written episodes dilman scenes are not mentioned in details... in one line the members write Dilman scenes were interesting... that much... i mean come on please write in detail about their scenes too..

Y PiaNsh and rathore characters scenes are written in detail.... sorry for having to say this.... write in few words for them too..

How many lines get mentioned for dilman that many lines for PiaNsh too then in written updates...

PiaNsh are main leads i agree but DilMan too are also superb... they too should get their ss for their love story to grow and them getting babies... ❤❤❤❤

Dilman Rocks.... PiaNsh shocks.... literally coz now Stupid Dev daivik has done some spell and drk so that Ansh cant come near Pia... Pia stares and Ansh shock....lol...

Please dilman scenes be mentioned from next episodes in written update please mention what all is there....

Edited by GuruSam85 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by GuruSam85

Y in written episodes dilman scenes are not mentioned in details... in one line the members write Dilman scenes were interesting... that much... i mean come on please write in detail about their scenes too..

Y PiaNsh and rathore characters scenes are written in detail.... sorry for having to say this.... write in few words for them too..

How many lines get mentioned for dilman that many lines for PiaNsh too then in written updates...

PiaNsh are main leads i agree but DilMan too are also superb... they too should get their ss for their love story to grow and them getting babies... ❤❤❤❤

Dilman Rocks.... PiaNsh shocks.... literally coz now Stupid Dev daivik has done some spell and drk so that Ansh cant come near Pia... Pia stares and Ansh shock....lol...

Please dilman scenes be mentioned from next episodes in written update please mention what all is there....

Main problem is many are skipping Dilman scenes as they only provide comedy relief and complete the episode in just 10-12 min by slipping Dilman scenes that is the reason of not mentioning them in updates.

You can read proper episode updates on tellyupdates.com