Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

CVs laid back attitude hangs like damocles sword over KZK. - Page 3

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hope4u

I honestly dont think any of that has really mattered coz the fandoms wars and ektas attitude all have an effect only on the online trps. It has no effect on barc. And the barc audience is completely different and that's the one that has completely rejected the Bajaj track! 

I was commenting about online audience mainly. Regarding trp audience they just want good drama where they wanna see leads fighting against all odds and see what we get here.... All negatives always winning and leads shown as impulsive and not learning anything from their experiences. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - Hope....As Bravo has mentioned below, it is quite evident that the channel has strongly interfered and the result is before our eyes - The last two episodes and that too when from lots of BTS, it is crystal clear that many scenes have been scrapped mercilessly without even thinking of the hard work put across by the cast & crew. That is what disappointed me the most after hearing KSG's exit news today. That the people's sweat & hard work is being mocked, just because of EK wanted to prove her ego was right. And which makes me more scared that, EK will still go with her delusion to mock SP & AnuPre fans, evenif it costs her her dream project. Such an egoistic lady she is when it comes to treating her viewers.

Even now nothing is going to change.. The very premise of kzk is that anupre will never meet. Ekta is not going to change that premise. Komolika is going to come to separate them and there's a high probability that Bajaj will also be brought back after sometime. 

If the show is indeed shown the door, she will shut down the show after killing anupre but she will not change the fate for the leads she has planned. 

The only thing we can hope for is that after the clear indication of the trps, she learns her lesson and does not show any more multiple marriages and other pair love stories etc. As long as it is anupre fighting together against the kasautii, even if they're apart, this show stands a chance. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Grace I would say that Do I care attitude cost her heavily this time. The way she trolled AnuPre fans regularly, it led to the iconic characters not being accepted this season ... obviously poor writing played a major part. But if she thought that by dividing AnuPre fandom and making Anurag vs Prerna she'll succeed in establishing the new pair... she was wrong in her judgement this time.

Bold - Truth. As i mentioned to RS, she took AnuPre fans & the TRP audience for granted. I will not say that she judged it wrongly. Her judgement was right and that is why she tried to split the AnuPre fandom and to a small extent she succeeded in creating more haters for Parth & Eri. But, the problem was the AnuPre fandom was much more than what she expected. Let alone she, even i was surprised to see AnuPre trending early morning. Hope EK realised it now.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Oh oh..do.i care was completely forgotten..what about that ? She cares now !🤣

Who cares whether she cares or not 🤣🤣

But I'm happy that jo sochte the Mata channel ko chalati hai unhe jawab mil gaya and it proves that it was and always would be channel more important than one sadistic queen 👍🏼

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Oh oh..do.i care was completely forgotten..what about that ? She cares now !🤣

Still she doesn't..

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi..

Oops..

I mean

Kyunki....

Na akal badi, na bhains....

Sabse bada mata ke ego...🥳

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seems like the general audience takes this season as the story of Anurag and the kasauties he face in trying to be with his Pre. Last season it was Prena's kasauties so it wasn't difficult to sideline Anurag as the story was from her point of view and the main focus. 

This season is Anurag's season so when makers tried to shift focus to Bajaj, audience rejected it. Anurag and Anupre will go down with the show...who ever is brought in, these two would remain constant around whom the story would need to be focused otherwise as it has been shown now, the show will go down by degrading Anurag and Anupre....If Ekta's ego is larger than the longevity of her show, then bring it on....Butcher Anurag and Anupre as much as they want, but no new entry is going to steal this show from Anurag this time....He goes down, show goes down..

I'm actually glad KSG joined this show. I wanted to see Parth pitted against a big name in the industry and Parth has definitely passed with flying colors....Great achievement for the guy jisko buri tharasey kisiney sarey industry ke samne mitaney ki koshish ki....He had nothing and no one from the industry to speak even one word of support for him....What ever happens in future, for now he proved himself in the industry, infront of the biggies. Well done Partho baba. Now get a haircut, shave that scruff and give us back our boring simple Anurag. And shower Pre with a load of apologies and earn our love once again.