Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Need for another divorce?

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/vf88jUcT_tA

In this video according to Mohsin, the (second) divorce has gone through. Agar Kaira Milan hona hai toh what was the need for divorce to go through again? Could they have not just withdrawn the divorce petition?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's necessary.... without this Singhania's ladies will be jobless...they have to dance na.. Moreover Rajan shahi have to increase the number of episodes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: aasmanviewer

https://youtu.be/vf88jUcT_tA

In this video according to Mohsin, the (second) divorce has gone through. Agar Kaira Milan hona hai toh what was the need for divorce to go through again? Could they have not just withdrawn the divorce petition?

Are yaar tu bhi na kya kya logics lekar aate hain.Yahan tho logic thel lene gaya tha  bahut din pehele.

Tu logic ki baat kar rahain hain ๐Ÿ˜’ agar logic ki kuch bhi baat tujhe samaj main aaya tho mujhe bhi kuch share karo yaar . main tho bas epis dekh raha hun bas aur kuch nahin

aasmanviewer thumbnail

Agree with both of you ๐Ÿ˜‚.. but divorce or marriage jaise life changing events ke liye thoda toh logic use karte.

LunaNova thumbnail

Now they will have 3 months of Kaira Punar Vivah Celebrations and every family member dancing like crazy..after marriage they will go for Honeymoon at some exotic location for trps..after few months again some mishap will separate them..again leap and remarriage..

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aasmanviewer

Agree with both of you ๐Ÿ˜‚.. but divorce or marriage jaise life changing events ke liye thoda toh logic use karte.

I want to know one thing please. Did they show Kartik Vedika wedding? I mean kartik putting sindoor n all. I remember Kartik saying main mandap chorkar agaya for Kairav. May be the whole marriage never happened. Please answer this anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sur89

I want to know one thing please. Did they show Kartik Vedika wedding? I mean kartik putting sindoor n all. I remember Kartik saying main mandap chorkar agaya for Kairav. May be the whole marriage never happened. Please answer this anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

no they didnt. They shot it...but they made it seem like they never married....but all the signs after that told that he did got married to her...they didnt even show us all thoese things just kartik with tilak and vedika with mangalsutra.

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have not actually showed it but the cast has told it numerous times that how religiously and vidhi purbak VeKarโ€™s shadi has been done.. dont have your hopes in this thing!! Its already sorted even i wont ever be able to forget this๐Ÿ˜ช

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have not actually showed it but the cast has told it numerous times that how religiously and vidhi purbak VeKarโ€™s shadi has been done.. dont have your hopes in this thing!! Its already sorted even i wont ever be able to forget this๐Ÿ˜ช

aasmanviewer thumbnail

The show has come too far to negate the existence of  Kartik- Vedikaโ€™s marriage. Vedika initiatiated Naira- Kartikโ€™s divorce in hopes of legalizing her own marriage. She also wanted to share the bed with Kartik. She said many times that her marriage was solemnized with complete rituals etc.