Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

It's just a friendly game!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~16.10.19~ It’s just a friendly game..

The cricket friendly one off match, may seem just a harmless game however must say it has some undertones. Love might be in the air for some. But overall the match is set up also to test and improve group dynamics amongst the two families, hosts and guests alike. Like in all team sports, this game being held at the Shah courtyard also requires team spirit and above all courtesy amongst players! as cricket is known as the gentleman’s sport!! Not forgetting both teams dress  in their specific colour sports kit. The Sharma’s funnily enough are red as in danger! and the Shahs are clad in yellow, symbolic of bright vivacity. Have to add, the exclusive nature of this match is that families play against each other, and as such both teams are based on mixed gender!

As my friend Irshita , pointed out in  her Tuesday comment.. the Shah ladies bar Dadi deviate from their usual conservative dress sense ! they give viewers  and both teams, the  novel chance of seeing them dressed incricket kits ! All in keeping with the spirit of the game. Seeing their exuberance ! I do wonder what the cv’s want us to believe, that the women of Shah Manzil are moving along with times?.. fine, except that it’s sudden, hence the shock!  would their ancestors warm to the idea? or turn in their graves ?? at least the old biddy, Dadi is dressed conventionally and flies the flag for Shah traditionalism .    

It’s just a harmless game.. yes this sport too has a warm up session! As for the warm up,in cricket. It’s traditional before the actual game. Match players might amuse the crowds  by drawing attention to themselves, by performing pre game exercises!  Well!,  Madhav flexing his shoulders and biceps most certainly amuses Neelam’s coy lusty gazes! and heaven! help her as she is the game manageress! Savouring Madhav,her eye candy! Mind you there are other warm furtive stolen glances underway too, between  Madhav ,Saltanat and Zaroon.. watching, smiling and just loving just a harmless game..

Its just a harmless game! However,Madhav and Zaroon end up being captains  of their teams! Giving each other some looks!  To warm our curiosity, will this  captaincy ,warm up the competition between them? about an unspoken wager? although the known one revolves around the Sharma’s leaving or staying? The toss decides Madhav wins with heads! And Zaroon ends up with tail!

Its just a harmless game.. does Krish do what a silent  Madhav  wants?  Krish wants Saltanat in his team! on the basis of her pinky promise to fight for him in a conflict situation. It does turni nto a difficult scenario, as Zaroon, reminds Krish since she is his wife, Saltanat will play in his team!  Zaroon in fact gives her the eye! to stay in his team! Only Krish pulls a sore face ! and wants his daddy to put pressure. Madhav acts wisely and basically leaves it totally up too Saltanat to chose who she wants, to be with ,Krish or her husband Zaroon? does  Madhav know that she will chose Krish? its one of those moments in a game where a critical decision rests in the hands of the players.The referee Dadi does not intervene, although she knows full well that knowing Saltanat, she will opt for Krish as opposed to Zaroon! still this is only a fun game, and not some kind of test of Saltanat’s love for Krish..

Saltanat after some thought, does chose to be in Krish’s team.. i.e  Madhav’steam, playing against her husband! After all the lesson she gives Krish is that Saltanat never breaks her promise. Zaroon in true sports man spirit has no choice, but watch his wife saunters over to the opposing teams side!

It may be just a harmless game. That Saltanat  has no idea  about batting!  gives Zaroon the wildest reason to warm up Saltanat’s whole being , by giving  her a loving tutorial ! by being up close and personal he coaches his wife how to hold the bat properly before a masterstroke. Both Zaroon and Saltanat savour their warm up session.. Zaroon certainly shows he has right over his wife! doesn’t give a toss! if who so ever watches! Madhav watches them cosily slip away.. and simply looks the other way, as Dadi watches his sided glances.. whistle blows, teams face each other, shake hands. Mind you the heads of both teams Indu and Rubina both as bad as each other, start their usual bikerings! Saltanat intercepts and forces both to work as a pair! In preparing refreshments! for the teams! will this pair be able to work in partnership?                                                                                                                

Its just a harmless game.. where players will require energy in half time! but Rubina and Indu act like two rotten eggs in the kitchen! act territorial! Turn the kitchen into a battle field fighting each other with weapons of bias and classism! Really they both need to fry an egg!!

It’s just a harmless game, but certainly the opportune moment for the black sari clad woman to leave Sharma house and make her entry into Shah Manzil. She gambols in, unnoticed as a cricket match was on in full swing! She crushes a deep red rose mercilessly in her palm.. and furtively enters the hall way of Shah Manzil! The mysterious woman clearly has a purpose, when she tips over the antique grandfather clock that falls flat onthe floor and the dial crashes on the floor!

This is not a harmless game. What does she mean by picking on the clock? Is it related to stopping time.. freezing the moment, announcing an hour of ill omen for both the Shah’s and the Sharma’s?

While the game continues.. and Madhav takes charge of batting.. the mysterious woman eyes her target.. Krish! Ball goes beyond the boundary line and Krish ! as the fielder goes for it.. he spots the woman…but after Krish comes Saltanat! as his protective shield. It’s what he says to Saltanat.. yes he saw the woman and she was not unknown to him.. so does that suggest that this mysterious woman in black just could be Krish’s mother?

Overall what was the episode about? that during one harmless game Saltanat is yet again seen to give preference to a child over her husband.  So far Zaroon appears congenial to Saltanat Krish bonding, but how long before his ears are bent by Humza and Dadi? and who knows Nadeem and Rubina too might join the bandwagon against Saltanat. Another thing it all depends on who wins the match?Madhav’s house is still untreated,  as the woman in black scared the pest controller away! so will the  Sharma’s leave Shah Manzil  or stay??  So seems one more day of cricket!  What do cvs have in mind? is beyond me and this  nonsense with Madhav eyeing Saltanat and Zaroon? hope cv’s are not planning to taint his persona???…16.10.19 hamlet53

Thanks Irshita and Esha for standing by me..love hammie      

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

As expected, I skimmed through most of it. Don't know what happened at the game or around it. Don't care.

The only interesting part for me was the very end, when Krish and Sultanat saw the lady in black. I guess if she is roaming around in broad daylight and is visible to everyone, she is not a ghost - just a woman with a very bad aura.  

One more day of cricket match to go... 

Itishri thumbnail

BTW aren't Zaroon and Madhav characters becoming very much like Laksh and Sanskaar??? 

Zaroon was never perfect, always on the selfish side, but lately he is also becoming temperamental. Madhav starts as grey character but has become firmly established as trustworthy, reliable friend. 

And Sultanat is looking like Swara in the last couple of episodes.

I avoid comparisons with prior shows but Sutlanat's expressions since Zaroon came home, the added playfulness in her character, just kept reminding me of the old show. 

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie;

Sorry but I have skipped almost thru the entire episode. The only part for me worth watching was when Krish asks Sultanat to be on his team giving her the pinky promise reminder. And as you said Madhav acted wisely by neither giving in to Krish , nor forcing Sultanat, but rather leave the choice to her.

And whats with Zaroon ??? Does he really have to remind everyone that Sultanat is his wife ??? Becoz every person present at that moment knows this damn well. And little Krish just innocently says : But she is my dost didi 😃 for he understands only the friendship part and not the husband / wife details. Or did Zaroon deliberately threw it out for Madhav ??? But then again he doesn't know tht Madhav likes Sultanat or does he have doubts ????

@Irshita :

I never even realized before you mentioned it. Indeed if this Black Current is roaming around in broad daylight, then she cant be a ghost. Did not see her feet though 🤣🤣. And yes she has a veryyyy bad aura or she practises black magic. And its clear that her target is Krish. 

You know u are not the only one who came up with that comparison. But do you really find Zaroon temperamental ???? I find him a little over the top since he came home from jail or should I say since he has seen the Sharmas staying with them. He keeps mentioning at every chance he gets that Sultanat is his wife....I wonder why 

At the moment he tries to give in to Sultanat as much as possible when it comes to Madhav or Krish or the Sharmas...........the question is : how long before he snaps ???? How long before he comes under influence of someone else again ???

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

hellooo Irshita,  😃 

As expected, I skimmed through most of it. Don't know what happened at the game or around it. Don't care.

zaroon saltanat love scene! neelam oogling  at madhav !

The only interesting part for me was the very end, when Krish and Sultanat saw the lady in black. I guess if she is roaming around in broad daylight and is visible to everyone, she is not a ghost - just a woman with a very bad aura.  

good point she real wicked lady..no spook!

One more day of cricket match to go... 

yes... for sure another day... normally i love cricket!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita

BTW aren't Zaroon and Madhav characters becoming very much like Laksh and Sanskaar??? 

funny you mention this..me watching a repeat of swaragini.... so zaroon is like laksh.. the fickle minded one and madhav like sanskar.. who was a sweetie....  only them two were related and Z/M are not related..  only connection is Saltanat... like swara was between the two cousins..

Zaroon was never perfect, always on the selfish side, but lately he is also becoming temperamental. Madhav starts as grey character but has become firmly established as trustworthy, reliable friend. 

my concern is hope Madhav is not made grey by cvs.. and yes i agree zaroon was always selfish, rash and  we find easily swayed too..

And Sultanat is looking like Swara in the last couple of episodes.

yes... that she is..

I avoid comparisons with prior shows but Sutlanat's expressions since Zaroon came home, the added playfulness in her character, just kept reminding me of the old show. 

me too as me watching the show currently.. and how the sisters couldn't see eye to eye,,only in this  one the relationship between sisters became lethal

thanks mate, enjoyed responding to your thoughts.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha

hello esha😃

@Hammie;

Sorry but I have skipped almost thru the entire episode. The only part for me worth watching was when Krish asks Sultanat to be on his team giving her the pinky promise reminder. And as you said Madhav acted wisely by neither giving in to Krish , nor forcing Sultanat, but rather leave the choice to her.

Neelam is going heavy on Madhav.. no shame! kitchen scene was waste of time!

And whats with Zaroon ??? Does he really have to remind everyone that Sultanat is his wife ??? Becoz every person present at that moment knows this damn well. And little Krish just innocently says : But she is my dost didi smiley4 for he understands only the friendship part and not the husband / wife details. Or did Zaroon deliberately threw it out for Madhav ??? But then again he doesn't know tht Madhav likes Sultanat or does he have doubts ????

methinks that cvs are trying to create misunderstanding between the married couple.. and who knows zaroon is sounding off reminders to madhav saltanat is his wife. or may be zaroon is trying to show how lovey dovey he is with his wife... but yes me too thought krish was pure and sweet ,that he is more familiar with the concept of friendship!

thanks for your thought provoking comment esha.... love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

originally posted by esha

hello esha😃

@Hammie;

Neelam is going heavy on Madhav.. no shame! kitchen scene was waste of time!

And whats with Zaroon ??? Does he really have to remind everyone that Sultanat is his wife ??? Becoz every person present at that moment knows this damn well. And little Krish just innocently says : But she is my dost didi smiley4 for he understands only the friendship part and not the husband / wife details. Or did Zaroon deliberately threw it out for Madhav ??? But then again he doesn't know tht Madhav likes Sultanat or does he have doubts ????

methinks that cvs are trying to create misunderstanding between the married couple.. and who knows zaroon is sounding off reminders to madhav saltanat is his wife. or may be zaroon is trying to show how lovey dovey he is with his wife... but yes me too thought krish was pure and sweet ,that he is more familiar with the concept of friendship!

thanks for your thought provoking comment esha.... love hammie

The way Neelam is eyeing Madhav has nothing to do with love, its just lust in my opinion.  And nowadays the SaRoon fans are going heavy on the Madhav Neelam couple, just becoz they want Madhav out of SaRoons way so for them every random person Madhav is coupled with works for them 😡. I just hope the CVs dont even go there. Besides the actress playing Neelam seems to be provoking matters too by posting Madhav Neelam edits all the time. 

I am not sure anymore IF the CVs will ever go with Madhav Sultanat.....I don't see that happening, no matter how many misunderstandings there will be btwn SaRoon. The main issue is that Zaroon and Sultanat are married and as long that stands in the way, Madhav / Sultanat can not happen.  Also I wonder when the Sharmas will finally leave Shah Manzil and go back to their own home , coz BLACK LADY cannot keep following the Sharmas to the Shah Mansion all the time right ???

The confusing part though is : 

Zaroon / Sultanat have no story to tell without the Sharma's. Even if the CVs would go with Neelam Madhav....even there , there is no story to tell. Another problem : Krish.... he just doesn't want to stay without Sultanat. So where does this go ??? Have no idea. 

Hopefully they won't make Madhav negative for the sake of Zaroon just to justify the so called Sufiyana pyaar that doesn't exist. And even with the long awaited SaRoon re-union the trps haven't gone up 

Itishri thumbnail

@Esha

This week has been so boring...

Can't even care about the pairing at this point. I am just hoping that the show is ending and they are running out their notice period with these nonsensical episodes..because then it doesn't matter what they show.

with the lowest trp on the channel, they can't continue for long anyway.

BTW - my pov - Krish is getting annoying with constantly clinging to Sultanat because it is looking completely forced.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

@Esha

This week has been so boring...

Can't even care about the pairing at this point. I am just hoping that the show is ending and they are running out their notice period with these nonsensical episodes..because then it doesn't matter what they show.

with the lowest trp on the channel, they can't continue for long anyway.

BTW - my pov - Krish is getting annoying with constantly clinging to Sultanat because it is looking completely forced.

You are so right abt the episodes being sooo freaking boring. Even the SaRoon reunion could not get the trps up and indeed this show has the lowest ratings on the Channel after being steady for 6 weeks before this. And still the makers do not realize tht viewers are getting fed up of the crap they serve.. 

But there is no off air news yet, looks like Channel does not care for the moment OR they have NO new shows lined up yet. If they hv new shows, SPM will be the 1st in line to get axed.

And instead of improving the storyline they have another bullcrap in store : Ms Black Widow with her kaala jaadu nonsense. A track tht doesnt fit anywhere in the story. They needed a villian after Kainaat , no problem. But at least bring a decent villian who is from our world, not one who comes from the world of witches......I mean seriously ???!! 🤪😡

And then another irritating teenager lusting after Madhav .....so irritating

Sharmas forced stay in Shah Manzil: Madhav is a business tycoon, why the hell stay at a place where ur not welcome ??? Pack ur bags, take ur kid and family and move somewhere else. And now again trouble becoz of Diwali celebrations. These issues are unnecessary when Sharmas would live on their own. 

Is there no other way for Madhav and Saltanat to interact if necessary than this nonsense ??? So much so for being creative