Shehnaaz Gill ''शहनाज गिल'' Punjab Di Katrina Appreciation Thread (AT) - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

I think I figured it out why Shehnaaz call herself “Punjab ki Katrina”. Initially Kat had this cute baby face people use to buy her innocent act 😆 Shehnaaz is following her footsteps 😆

Count me in I liked shehnaz ever since I saw her dance during the premiere of Bigg Boss with Salman khan and her humor when she talked to Salman khan and during her ration task to see who will pair with Paras and he looked flastured when she said aja Paras and he looked smitten with her right away even though now in the house he looked like he's using her again since Mahira is going out of the show and he keeps breaking her heart again and I like her bond with Shulka ji and I can tell that Paras is getting jealous of both of them since Shehnaz is ignoring him and told him that she wants to get out of his game which she is smart then she looks then what people think of her as innocence and cute which she is cute and funny.😍😍😍😊😊😊😙😙😙

today's episode ..the scene (1am or something like that).. Sid Shukla jab so nahi paa raha tha. thab.. Shenaz ne file leke fan jaise ghumaya..😆

mujhe wo bohut funny laga..

Originally posted by bbsai

today's episode ..the scene (1am or something like that).. Sid Shukla jab so nahi paa raha tha. thab.. Shenaz ne file leke fan jaise ghumaya..😆

The whole jail scene was hilarious lol. 

When Shukla punched the walls and Shehnaaz was like she's scared what else he's gonna do, he might punch her or something like that lol. Both of their messing around and banter was fun to watch. 

Originally posted by bbsai

Aur woh fan khudko jyada de rahi thi of u see carefully. 

Mjhe bhi add Karo and enough of disrespect towards shehnaz , hope Sallu bajoing them

Originally posted by pallavi_

Mjhe bhi add Karo and enough of disrespect towards shehnaz , hope Sallu bajoing them

he will 👍🏼

Shehnaaz was good in handling Dey yesterday

Edited by Nachiketj - 4 years ago