Article-KC Dream Of Praghbir

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/colors-bepanah-pyaar-pragati-s-dreamy-karwa-chauth-raghbir-191016

Pragati's dream i was think its rm bt he want death 4 him bcs he cnt 4get pragati cnt live without hr dnt knw pragati hospital lejayegi waha mil jayenge lets see 

Yestrday rm imagine pragati bt i feel imagination me b pragati usay negetive lg rahi thi ofc bcs he think she cheat him naah and he think she nt love him all pragati's love is fake 😢 soon i hope mu khatam hojaye now pragati's time to prove hr brpanah pyar im sure wo karegi 

Originally posted by Catty24

Pragati's dream i was think its rm bt he want death 4 him bcs he cnt 4get pragati cnt live without hr dnt knw pragati hospital lejayegi waha mil jayenge lets see 

Yestrday rm imagine pragati bt i feel imagination me b pragati usay negetive lg rahi thi ofc bcs he think she cheat him naah and he think she nt love him all pragati's love is fake 😢 soon i hope mu khatam hojaye now pragati's time to prove hr brpanah pyar im sure wo karegi 

I don't trust TC actually...SBS has cover the scene and it was shown as raghbir's dream

It will be RM dream 

But I feel with this hospital track the mu between praghbir will go 

But badi maa takes this opportunity to make Raghbir and pragati separate 

only pragati can handle raghbir noone else can do it

I don't trust TC actually...SBS has cover the scene and it was shown as raghbir's dream

Yeah hope soo 

there was pic of Malhotra family with Pragati and doctor sahas in that KC red saree...al were there except Raghbir....where was he?????this sequence will decrease the distance between Praghbir or increase their misunderstanding?????watching Pragati with Sahas is not going to have a good impression on Raghbir.....he surely not gonna like it.....

only pragati can handle raghbir noone else can do it

Truth

Originally posted by leenuguru

It will be RM dream 

But I feel with this hospital track the mu between praghbir will go 

But badi maa takes this opportunity to make Raghbir and pragati separate 

Jealousy track may b start from hospital itni jaldi mu km nhi hogi makers will drag more 😡 

Rm cnt live without prag bt still when she trying to meet or touch him he shout n angry on hr he is ziddi bacha 😂😂 bt 1 day only pragati will handle him only when cvs and this ekta madam want 

Originally posted by daud95

there was pic of Malhotra family with Pragati and doctor sahas in that KC red saree...al were there except Raghbir....where was he?????this sequence will decrease the distance between Praghbir or increase their misunderstanding?????watching Pragati with Sahas is not going to have a good impression on Raghbir.....he surely not gonna like it.....

I think in hospital bcs rm is nt well he is in serious condition

Same i thought 

Pragati with dr ohh noo rm cant see this he will hurt himself aftr this i was think jealousy track interesting hoga bt nooo its nt good for rm now already he is in bad condition 🙉🙉🙉