Guddan

Oct 16 WU: Parv As AJ’s Jamai Raja Precap Video

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

October 16th 2019: Alisha Chooses Parv as Aj’s Jamai Raja😈🤣

Akshan Room: Akshan cute moment, AJ is refusing to let go of his Gudiya, she tickles him, he tells her to take care. He says to him I have to give my Yakeen to Alisha before someone else’s poisons her further.

Alisha’s Room: Alisha asks Parv why did she marry Revati? Guddan reaches in the room her blood boils seeing Parv applying ice ka barf on Alisha. Guddan gives a final warning Parv asking him to stay away from Alisha or else she will  put him on an Ice and put hint him with hunter.

Alisha & Guddan confrontation:

• Guddan warns Alisha regarding Parv and his character asks her to stay away. Alisha tells Guddan that she cannot change back time return her childhood, her mother. 
  • Guddan tries to explain to Alisha that her & family love her. Because of your Goodness Act, Dadi hit me, AAj says I cannot go back in time n return my childhood or my mother.  Alisha says to hell with you and your Pyar & family. 
  • Guddan tells Alisha I understand your pain, neither can I change time or do the thing that you want. This Parivaar will not break & never will. Jindal Saab is the Roots of the Family, & if the roots shakes the tree will die & fall. (Yippee my analysis that I wrote on Monday on similar line is proven here. Nurture: Roots, Fertilization, Damaged Branch  Replantation🥳)
  • Guddan tells Alisha says if anything happens to this family you will go back to Gumnaami
  • Alisha challenges Guddan that I will separate the Famous Rasoiya from his family, you herself will tell him to go with me. Pyar Bada Hota Hai, Lekin Khoon Khoon Hota
  • Guddan tells what you want I will not let it full-fill I am Mrs.  Akshat Jindal, this family is mine, Mr. Jindal is mine and even you are mine. Pyar is not greater  than Khoon but its not less either. 

Next Morning: Akshan room: In front of her dressing mirror guddan is lost remembering Alisha’s words from last night about separating her Jindal Saab from her.  Guddan is about to drop the indoor but AJ catches it, fills Guddan Maang. AJ tells  Guddan not to worry about Alisha’s words as no one can separate them.e Guddan tells AJ but Alisha’s Nafraat ki Aag is not less. AJ assures Guddan that he will not go anywhere, she has to change her decision where  they will leave together. They hug, hear a noise

Downstairs: Decoration is going on, Akshan & Family wonder what’s going on, Alisha comes says that function will prepared, she touches everyone’s feet surprising them. Alisha says that surprise is very important  and I will let the entire family know.  AJ wonders what Alisha is trying to prove. 

Alisha’s Room: Alisha is getting ready and Revati  says everything is ready as you wanted. Alisha says I have light the fire, you be Majboor to make Rasoiya break ties from the family and leave the house.

Downstairs: AJ wonders what is going on seeing Dulhas with Sehra, AJ protests that its not Alisha’s AJ and she is not matured. Alisha & AJ confront. Even Guddan protest saying by doing this planning you are ruining your own life. Guddan & AJ as parents try to make ALisha understand but she refuses and behaves rudely with them. Alisha chooses Parv and put the mala on him. Seeing this AJ blood boils and he beats the day light out of Parv. 😈🤣 Alisha stops AJ calls him Pagal Janwar. AJ calls Pervy Haiwaan and stops him n tells she will marry Parv.

Guddan confronts Revati: Guddan questions Revati n she tells Guddan that she and Parv are getting divorce. Revati says like you became Antara’s Souten her daughter will become my Souten blames  Guddan saying its her Karmo ka Shaza.  Guddan says to Revati that you are ruining her life, and she also tells Alisha in anger you are entering Nayak and I will not let even my Dushman marry him.

Precap: Alisha & Parv are at the Mandap, AJ on his knees asking Alisha what she wants. Alisha says you know what I want Guddan. She gives the hand of AJ to Alisha saying I giving Jindal Saab to you. Alisha  tells AJ lets go Rasoiya! Alisha drags AJ away while he leaves seeing Guddan and breaks down.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3rxU7UhhnX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

How old is Alisha? 

16 ya 18? 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piku_S

How old is Alisha? 

16 ya 18? 

Depends uponemtal state and mood of pathetic writers as simple as that
Piku_S thumbnail

Mini Dragon is misguided and very confused she doesn’t  know the time frame of Guddan & AJ’s relationship because she had fed the wrong poison by her so called biological  Mother.  

She is under the false impression that  AJ left Bhootni for Guddan while he was still married to Bhootni & she was pregnant with ALisha. Which is wrong becauseGuddan is currently 23 and 16 years Aag Guddan was 7 years old 😆 

In the coming episodes AJ, Guddan should clear and remove few of  Alisha’s accusation 

• Time Frame of Guddan and Akshat Jindal realtionship and they knowing each other. 
  • AJ should tell Alisha what he did for the past 15 years after loosing Antara. Akshat Jindal living his life as widower as 15 years, raising his 3 adopted sons, growing his restaurant business and expanding Jindal Holdings. 
  •  AJ. 2 Bahus and Dadi should tell Alisha under what circumstance and conditions Guddan and AJ got married.

From Monday with AJ & Guddan words its indicating that something will happen to AJ life and his life might be in danger. Alisha will witness the unconditional love that Guddan as Wife as towards her husband and the extent she can go to save her husband. I want a hospital scene where Doctors tell Alisha how AJ fought them for saving Guddan.😭

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

How old is Alisha? 

16 ya 18? 

whn she entered d shw she ws 16...nw dnt knw...

khim thumbnail

Thank you so much for the written updates Pikuji!!!👍🏼

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: khim

Thank you so much for the written updates Pikuji!!!👍🏼

You are welcome Khim

I have completed the update😊

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for doing the written Piku ji 😳

Jindal saab was so cute while denying to put Gudiya down 

he loves doing "kasrat" 😛❤️

Jitni shiddat se Betiya is doing "khoon ka rishta bada" jap, isse to doobna hi hai 

& on top of that her own plan is made of contradicting her own statement 

She plans for Guddu to hand over Jindal saab herself

Aree bhai agaar khoon ka rishta itna bada hai toh why does Guddu has to hand over Jindal saab ? Why not take Jindal saab on her own if she can ? 

If Jindal saab is doing what is Guddiya is making him do then kahe ka khoon ka rishta bada ? 🤓

Again Jindal saab's patience seem to be slipping. Lets see kab tak it atkofies... 

Poor Pervy 

Bematlaab phas gaya 

Ek hi episode mein Sherni ki daahaar bhi seh liya & Khoonkhaar Sher ka keher bhi 😛

Bhale hi I want Pervy to niklo from Mendalk-Ullu's chungal but I badly want him in JB no matter what 

Chahe kuch bhi karna pade Pervy shouldn't step out of JB 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Piku for WU🤗

I'm happy at the pace this is going. Very soon mini dragon will realise the value of love.