Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir on getting back to Mogul and working with MeToo accused

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Aamir Khan, who had quit T Series’ Mogul last year after the #MeToo accusations emerged against its director Subhash Kapoor, recently announced the reservation of his earlier decision. The actor revealed his comeback to the film with the same director helming it and Aamir himself producing Mogul with Bhushan Kumar. “I could not sleep at night because I used to constantly feel that my actions have inadvertently caused a person, about whose guilt I have absolutely no idea, to lose his right to work and earn a livelihood,” the actor said while referring to his sudden decision to get back to the Gulshan Kumar biopic. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m sure every victim of harassment and assault is very satisfied with your answer and can sleep well tonight knowing they have advocates like you.  

🙄🙄🙄

Bhushan Kumar is also a MeToo accused. So there are two MeToo accused on that movie. 

If he had just kept his mouth shut, it wouldn't matter but he tried to get fake woke points just like Deepika.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: regnow

Bhushan Kumar is also a MeToo accused. So there are two MeToo accused on that movie. 

If he had just kept his mouth shut, it wouldn't matter but he tried to get fake woke points just like Deepika.

As in the head of T-series Bhushan Kumar?  How come he’s not getting any media attention about his case(s)?  

Wait, isn’t this biopic about his father?  Or am I totally mixing people up?  He’s probably got the rights to this movie then.  He’s also safe because of all the money he’s been raking in.  Sad but true.  

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

As in the head of T-series Bhushan Kumar?  How come he’s not getting any media attention about his case(s)?  

I haven't followed the story but his name definitely came up during the MeToo frenzy.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/metoo-t-series-bhushan-kumar-accused-of-sexual-harassment-he-says-appalled-anguished/story-mnzTvfTmrGDoHKXdckY9mO.html

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pehle khai mai khud ke regret karne se kiya faida.

Anyways movie acchi banegi toh kisi ko ghanta kuch farak nahi padega.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with Aamir here. Why should the accused be punished before verdict? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Redmi

I agree with Aamir here. Why should the accused be punished before verdict? 

Pehle yeh bolta toh theek tha, metoo trending ke time toh bina soche movie chorr diya tha stating he doesn't want to work with metoo accused. Chaman 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Pehle yeh bolta toh theek tha, metoo trending ke time toh bina soche movie chorr diya tha stating he doesn't want to work with metoo accused. Chaman 

Reason kuch aur hoga us time brownie points earn karne honge

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

Reason kuch aur hoga us time brownie points earn karne honge

Obviously.