Posted: 4 years ago

This love track escalated quickly.. ðŸ˜† I mean it was quite evident from the beginning that Anjali & Vardhan are gonna be a couple.. But so fast?

Kahan SidIsha love story me 2-3 romantic moments the before that love story started.. SidIsha ko toh fir bhi jaldi jaldi me 1 hafta laga tha.. Yaha toh AnjAan track ek episode me hi ho gaya😆 

Besides which music were they dancing to? 🤔Gaana toh hum viewers ke liye baj raha tha.. 

And wasn't Anjali's plan to show all of this to his Father?

Aur ye Jessica ki wedding haldi mehndi 1 hi din me ho gaya? Vardhan ne toh 10 baje ka time diya tha..? Abhi tak 10 nai baje Sanjivani me?😳

And aise hospital me blackout kabse hone lage..? Ye India ka one of the best hospital hai ya koi dispensary? ðŸ˜³

Iss Sanjivani se kya sahi me sab staff aur patients gayab hai? From the beginning of the episode till the end.. Not even one nurse or doctor or a patient was found in the background in any of the scenes.. 

Is this a Hospital or a Hotel? Every doc and all of the staff are involved in the marriage.. Then who is attending the patients? 

Besides when did Rishabh got promoted as Pandit? He was going to arrange a pandit na?

Can anybody please clear my confusion?😳

P.S - Finally mystery solved.. Sid ki fianceè backed out on his wedding day! Poor Sid..

Gosh, Ayesha I'm totally lost what the hell?? Is this a crack fix cause I laughed reading Rishab Pandit, seriously???

Originally posted by wingnutx

Gosh, Ayesha I'm totally lost what the hell?? Is this a crack fix cause I laughed reading Rishab Pandit, seriously???

Don't even ask dear.. I am completely lost now😆 After watching all the episodes I'm not able to understand what is happening.. Then you've appeared after 2 weeks.. So I can imagine you're confusion as well😆

I think cvs are suffering from anemsia too. Dr shashank say  to when u come in sanjavni long back  he consider Dr juhi  as life partner 

I mean how? did not he married to Dr Smriti. Was he not happy with  his wife Dr Smriti

And what about kanyadan  he did  for Dr juhi in episode 109 

Yeh kya rubbish dikha rahe hain

Aaj kul sabhi khuch fast ho raha hai aur unexpected ho raha hai 

Aur jo kabhi nahi hua sanjavni season 1 mein use bhi cvs tod mod  present kur  rahe hain

I am really shock how cvs easily twisted  story of sanjavni season 1

You need to ask these to the CEO of Sanjivani🤣

I am bit confused about flashback

Is it his marriage only

I dnt know ki kuch logo ko simple chezze samaj nhia ati.. had hai..producer of sanjivani clrly told ki is season ka pechle season se koi link nhi hai.sirg characters same hai na ki story..but logo ko shahi ki amazing chemistry hazam nhi hoti..to bo log na dekhe sanjivani ya skip krle shahi scene..

Really  koi link nahi hai pichle season se  ? 

Look like u did not hear full dialogue of  Dr shashank  and not even watch episode properly 

Because in today they have shown flashback  of sanjavni season 1 where Dr juhi coming for first time 

I f there is no link with previous seasons then why cvs are showing flashback of sanjavni season I in  today episode

Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi in  sanjavni so I totally discard juhi and shashank as couple it is disgusting and cheap

Here is link of episode where  Dr shashank told Dr rahul father then he will do kanyadan of Dr juhi and he even did   kanyadan of Dr juhi 

So at least for me it is not acceptable.  So I will crictize cvs for it  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Sorry I haven't watched epi yet🤣🤣🤣insta clips are enough ðŸ¤£rishab is real Pandit ðŸ¤”kahi shadi fake toh naii🤣and what's wrong with anjali ðŸ¤“sid should be grateful that she run away ðŸ¤£I was like ye khush kismati he bro not a bad kismati samjao koi is bande ko🤣