Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

16 Oct - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Woah woah woah, makers take a bow!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Such a fantastic episode , really really loved it , every second was worth it !! You are giving us a wonderful story to admire to cherish to learn from and I am totally loving  it πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

1. Abir and kuhu at mahs house , mishti still thoda attitude dete hue πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ jas wants abir to have the kheer made by her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Katrina kabhi kisi din abir ne sun liya na ki how you treat mishti and call her muh boliπŸ˜† sachi bata rahi hum intensity shot aisa padega na πŸ˜Ž bolne ke liye muh nahi bachega πŸ€£ Anyways planet A and Moon M cover up for Planet K acha se πŸ˜Ž let's see satellite K kya karta hai ab  lol mishti is still Devi harishchandra ke jhoot ke chakkar mein padh Gaye but aaye haaye badi ma bm also used to lie so that she can spend some alone time with bp badi ma explains it so nicely that jhoot bolna nahi chahie apno se lekin agar jhoot bol rahe ho taaki unka dil na toote toh itna bura nahi hota πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ wah wah badima , abir gives a dekha vala  look to mishti πŸ˜† arey mishti bus abhi bohot hua Devi Harishchandra avatar πŸ˜† Kuhu sis decides to help his bro and sends mishti along with abir for Ravan dahan #BadalRahiHai πŸ€“πŸ˜† I loved loved badi ma , how cutely she told main bhi jhoot bolti thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

2. Chalo nanu thought bohot time waste kiya playing terminator so lets give some advice to meenu  to bring back abir we should agree with the alliance πŸ‘πŸ‘ abir football hai na, yahan se vahan uchalte raho  πŸ˜† bring back, send away  anyways benba's haar mission updates time , so parul n nidhi after their investigation feel haar chori hua hai πŸ€£ very intelligent πŸ€£ enters bhola baba and must say before anyone could say anything bhola baba has prepared his list to defend himself πŸ‘πŸ‘ tashan between maiya and saiyan begins meenu says jab tum aa Gaye ho Noor nahi manusiyat as gayi hai chale jao πŸ˜† baba says tumhe apni galti maan ne mein kasht hota hai πŸ‘ yeh toh sahi baat hai  but meenu finally gives a Kajal shot ""( that is meenu, one eye kajal) aapko mein jab chahu hara sakti hun ambe maa ki kasamπŸ₯³πŸ˜† baba also agrees says ambe ma ki Jay πŸ€£πŸ€£ such a golmaal couple 

3. Again Nanu makes an attempt to give advice to meenu that we should go ahead before mehul breaks the family πŸ‘ Lekin yeh kya meenu says "aapki meenu kabhi galat kaam nahi kar sakti "🀣🀣 lololololol acha lololololol πŸ€£πŸ€£ 150 episodes mein kya tha toh phir,  ganga naha ke aayi kya benba πŸ€£ *irony died a slow death *🀣 omg omg look at nanu " main hum sab ko bacha sakta hun" whattttttt nanu🀣🀣 how nanu by over ambitiously playing terminator πŸ€£** irony got a new life  and died again**πŸ˜† acha theek hai chalo zyada nahi mazak udati,  do whatever you want to do , yo bro aur uski beti πŸ₯³

4. Okay toh hide and seek khelne ke baad it is revealed that meenu was actually there to give laxman ko laxmi I mean money guess it was for keeping nazar on abir while going to Mumbai πŸ˜† And and and and bohot saare dheesh dheesh dheesh shots ke baad we see baba i mean bhola baba πŸ‘ was the one jisne haar churaya , us villager ko bulaya, toh yeh hai baba ki maya , abir par baba ka bura sayaa? I so so knew baba is not so bhola and he clearly has an hidden agenda to unite mishbir , wow baba , wow , makers compared you with ravan πŸ‘ since makers compared him with ravana I would like to share my thoughts on this , so in my opinion ravana was actually grey and not negative I mean he was a shiv bhagt,  learned intelligent a good ruler but his "greed" was something that he couldn't control that eventually lead to his massive destruction in the same way see baba is also shiv ji ke bete bappa ke bhakt , learned and intelligent as well that we can guess from his deep thoughts shayari and manipulative skills and I am sure he has a hidden greed behind all this, what exactly that greed is that time will tell, but the greed will lead to his destruction that's for sure ! Whatever it is the story got so so interesting and I am enjoying the dynamics πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž

5. Coming to the best best scene of the day, really loved abir and mishti today , abir bina kuch zyada yahan vahan karte hue "mishti Maine batein chupayi, nahi karna chahie tha, I am sorry " wow I mean it was so simple and real  and mishti also keeps it simple saying "I understand tum apne bhai ki protect kar rahe the" hmmm just like how you are protecting your sister right now haina πŸ˜† anyways bhul jao jo hua so hua as abir says πŸ˜ƒ so banjara finally wants to basao a different home with chorni ...woohoo πŸ₯³ he says kab tak planet M aur satellite K ke beech phasenge chalo apna alag universe banate hainοΏΌ  lekin mishti rajdhani Express theek se samjhi nahi πŸ˜† she thought abir is going for a break up πŸ˜† so madam atitute nakhra jhooth kuku mission sab bhool gayi aur apne form mein aa gayi πŸ˜† lol kya bhramhastra maara abir..good job πŸ˜Ž wow wow wow mishti ko panic attack aaya hai amazing amazing 

Panic shot 1: main tumse zyada strong hun abir , jab mere parents chod ke gaye, Maine is baat ka rona nahi roya 

True true very true , you are emotionally mentally and physically stronger than abir , anyday girl anyday πŸ‘ Bas rajdhani Express ki speed kam karo behen πŸ˜†

Panic Shot 2 : Maine khud ko phir se sapne dekhna sikhaya hai , khud ko phir se trust karna sikhaya hai , tumne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya hai can't let you go

The word is phir se here and that's why I love you so much mishti and admire you more than that , dreaming again trusting someone again loving someone again requires tons and tons of courage, abir is definitely so so lucky to have you 

Panic Shot 3: Ab tum khud hi khud ke nahi ho , mere bhi ho

Aaye haaye kya kahu, romantic  logo ki monsoon hai yeh line πŸ₯³ Vo bhi kya abir ke gaal pakad ke diya panic shot wah ji wah πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. Lol lekin panic shots ki zarurat nahi thi re abir is not leaving you yaar πŸ˜† 3 questions are back this time by abir, lol chalo ravan dahan kar le bhai ,kalyug ka ravan hai so sirf ramji nahi sita ji bhi maidan mein aayengi support karne after all equality ka zamana hai bhaiπŸ‘ Bure thoughts ko jala do ache thoughts ke liye jagah banaoπŸ˜ƒ So finally abir says that he wants to live separately after marriage and mish gives a shocked expression and dheesh dheesh dheesh...a dhaasu episode ends that way ..another fantastic topic ie joint families and nuclear families is going to be raised by the makers ..looking forward to this track

Feeling thoda sad for abir that he doesn't deserve such parents how play a football match making you that ball but I guess nature always compensates, abir got his heera mishti he got a brother kunal, I know I know satellite is on the wrong trajectory but he really loves his brother, the day he will see life above his ego , satellite will be the best brother one could ever have , bohot der hai but there will be a day when abir can have his kadi chaval and Aam ras in one plate 

I totally loved today's episode very subtle,some hidden messages ,flawless and keeping the game interesting and intriguing!! Bring it on makers bring it on !

The Devi Harishchandra back to being Angry Violent Chorni

The Banjara gives a neend mein bhi hoshiyar idea πŸ₯³

The #KeBadleKhayal the sis helping her broπŸ€“

The Satellite seems to be lost today probably planning for a new mission πŸ˜Ž

The "Raavan dahan" by arjun?πŸ˜‰

The "Haar Ka Sach"πŸ₯³

The Yo Bro aur uski beti ka naya plan

The Bhola baba not so bhola , hence proved

Good day peeps ❀

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First to comment!!!

Awesome episode...phir to dekhna padega jald

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow really nice you make episode worth watching. Take rest and take care.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Gurujiiiiiii....smiley31smiley31as always Dhassuu epi ka Dhasuuu analysis yaaraa....πŸ€—πŸ‘...

i was laughing as always🀣 ................I am remembering your word here for Meenu..Sher aaya sher aay ..last mein wakayi sher aaya🀣......everything bhari on her.....but this may be the start of Meenu Mishti bonding in coming episodes where both try to bring baba ka asch in front of Abhir..but madam Meenu kitni doodh ki dhuli hai...

anyway.. Like you said the episode and the story is really getting interesting  

I must say I loved the episodes for many reasons....

1. There was no unnecessary stretching of MishBir Fight......and thanks to the makers for keeping it short and not OTT

2. Kuhu is actually on the path of redemption....as of now she may be helping only Abhir ...but soon she may  overcome her differences with Mishti as well.....Like someone said in yesterdays discussion....Kuhu's current state is her Karma which hit her back badly...and right now due to her own dumbness she is in that situation and she did agree to it in yesterdays car scene with Abhir

3. The minute mishit realized that for Family Abhir may decide to break up. She forgot all her anger and KuKu jaapsmiley36.....really girl you were showing all attitude to Abhir and in couple of seconds you forgot everything and just wanted Abhirsmiley36.....

That moment All she could think was she cannot allow Abhir to go away from her and, she is strong enough to take any opposition and any hate comming her way if she is with Abhir and at no cost she can allow Abhir to go away from her.....it's not just his decision and he belongs to her too..... smiley36..she cannot even live few hours without himsmiley36

4. Baba is Ravan...hmmm..now to what level that needs to be seen...he is using MishBir and MIshti to just separate abhir from Meenu and family.

I have a theory........

May be baba did the fraud but may have had some reason, Meenu just broke up with him badly and took away his son so he has come back to avenge her and take back his son.....He is not doing anything bad to anyone else.....but just doing things to fuel the anger abhir has on Meenu.........he just wants his son back

May be he was a fraudster and Meenu dint want Abhir to become like his baba so she broke every tie and never even allowed abhir to remember his dad much.........

or

is baba actually innocent and framed by someone initially, but now he doing all this to get his son from menu as he knows that Meenu will not believe his innocence..hence saam daam dhand bheadh is being used by him now......That is meenu ka mantra only na ... 

Well this is really interesting.........

Uru mentioned a beautiful line from THE MAHABHARATHA.......Parents are human they can err and they should never be put in the highest pedestal for everything..........beautifully told by Lord Krishna...........

Mishti had useless parents, Abhir has manipulative parents....is he some kind of a trophy to be won?? where everyone is trying to get him?? and yet they both have qualities which wins everyone's heart.....may be the parents are the reason why MishBir are strong because they never had any expectations from them......

Yess gurujii...once Kunal / Satellite K catches the right trajectory  he will be the best supportive brother ever.....he is actually the best brother..but sirf has turned towards wrong trajectory........very tru Guruji..Abhir will have two strong pillars..Mishti and Kunal...

Binocular observation

Yaar, misthtu was so touch touchy today ...full haq se.....abhir needs to learn a few things from Mishti😎 .....loved the way she cupped his face while showing her restlessness...

loved how she came close to him....full on.....showing that she has equal rights on him....full rights.....and ye banda **HAQ THO NAHI...LEKIN SRINGAARKARUNGA** pe hi atka haiπŸ˜†

also first scene when she opens the door and they both see each other. Look at abhir..he takes a littlesigh staring / looking at her .......that was well caught 😳

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-TonsOfWishes

First to comment!!!

Awesome episode...phir to dekhna padega jald

Wow today you did IT πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Oh yes catch up soon 

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-lovelycolour

Wow really nice you make episode worth watching. Take rest and take care.

Thank you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—

No no actually was amazing  today I so so loved it !

πŸ˜ƒ

Abir mishti baba meenu loving it πŸ₯³

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Cool_wonder

Gurujiiiiiii....smiley31smiley31as always Dhassuu epi ka Dhasuuu analysis yaaraa....πŸ€—πŸ‘...

i was laughing as always🀣 ................I am remembering your word here for Meenu..Sher aaya sher aay ..last mein wakayi sher aaya🀣......everything bhari on her.....but this may be the start of Meenu Mishti bonding in coming episodes where both try to bring baba ka asch in front of Abhir..but madam Meenu kitni doodh ki dhuli hai...

anyway.. Like you said the episode and the story is really getting interesting  

I must say I loved the episodes for many reasons....

1. There was no unnecessary stretching of MishBir Fight......and thanks to the makers for keeping it short and not OTT

2. Kuhu is actually on the path of redemption....as of now she may be helping only Abhir ...but soon she may  overcome her differences with Mishti as well.....Like someone said in yesterdays discussion....Kuhu's current state is her Karma which hit her back badly...and right now due to her own dumbness she is in that situation and she did agree to it in yesterdays car scene with Abhir

3. The minute mishit realized that for Family Abhir may decide to break up. She forgot all her anger and KuKu jaapsmiley36.....really girl you were showing all attitude to Abhir and in couple of seconds you forgot everything and just wanted Abhirsmiley36.....

That moment All she could think was she cannot allow Abhir to go away from her and, she is strong enough to take any opposition and any hate comming her way if she is with Abhir and at no cost she can allow Abhir to go away from her.....it's not just his decision and he belongs to her too..... smiley36..she cannot even live few hours without himsmiley36

4. Baba is Ravan...hmmm..now to what level that needs to be seen...he is using MishBir and MIshti to just separate abhir from Meenu and family.

I have a theory........

May be baba did the fraud but may have had some reason, Meenu just broke up with him badly and took away his son so he has come back to avenge her and take back his son.....He is not doing anything bad to anyone else.....but just doing things to fuel the anger abhir has on Meenu.........he just wants his son back

May be he was a fraudster and Meenu dint want Abhir to become like his baba so she broke every tie and never even allowed abhir to remember his dad much.........

or

is baba actually innocent and framed by someone initially, but now he doing all this to get his son from menu as he knows that Meenu will not believe his innocence..hence saam daam dhand bheadh is being used by him now......That is meenu ka mantra only na ... 

Well this is really interesting.........

Uru mentioned a beautiful line from THE MAHABHARATHA.......Parents are human they can err and they should never be put in the highest pedestal for everything..........beautifully told by Lord Krishna...........

Mishti had useless parents, Abhir has manipulative parents....is he some kind of a trophy to be won?? where everyone is trying to get him?? and yet they both have qualities which wins everyone's heart.....may be the parents are the reason why MishBir are strong because they never had any expectations from them......

Yess gurujii...once Kunal / Satellite K catches the right trajectory  he will be the best supportive brother ever.....he is actually the best brother..but sirf has turned towards wrong trajectory........very tru Guruji..Abhir will have two strong pillars..Mishti and Kunal...

Binocular observation

Yaar, misthtu was so touch touchy today ...full haq se.....abhir needs to learn a few things from Mishti😎 .....loved the way she cupped his face while showing her restlessness...

loved how she came close to him....full on.....showing that she has equal rights on him....full rights.....and ye banda **HAQ THO NAHI...LEKIN SRINGAARKARUNGA** pe hi atka haiπŸ˜†

also first scene when she opens the door and they both see each other. Look at abhir..he takes a littlesigh staring / looking at her .......that was well caught 😳

Thank you cheli πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes I know what and lobbbssss you two three free with a geeli chummiπŸ˜†

I read your analysis there also n then I watched the epi again πŸ˜†

Mishti was so so scared bichari πŸ˜† Mast describe kiya hai tune lololololol 

N after wat watching second time I find baba very funny idk why smiley37

Cool_wonder thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Onyourface

Thank you cheli πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes I know what and lobbbssss you two three free with a geeli chummiπŸ˜†

I read your analysis there also n then I watched the epi again πŸ˜†

Mishti was so so scared bichari πŸ˜† Mast describe kiya hai tune lololololol 

N after wat watching second time I find baba very funny idk why πŸ€£

Even I felt the way baba was shown with Ravan it was a little funnyπŸ˜†....

But the story is really interesting as of now

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Cool_wonder

Even I felt the way baba was shown with Ravan it was a little funnyπŸ˜†....

But the story is really interesting as of now

That ravan looked thoda girlish idk why πŸ˜† Very Patla ravana πŸ˜†

Cool_wonder thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Onyourface

That ravan looked thoda girlish idk why πŸ˜† Very Patla ravana πŸ˜†

It looked cartoonish gurujiπŸ˜†......... With big big red eyes

But really.. Episode was very nice