New Promo- Ansh Kidnaps Amrita

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

Amrita gets to know that Ansh is a Haiwan and she curse him of being alone all his life as for her this is not love but mad obsession,Ridhir are in the hospital and Randhir drapes her duppatta over her and Ansh becomes jealous as he sees Ridhir together n vows that he will snatch Amrita right infront of Randhir nose,Amrita is walking alone when Ansh kidnaps her while Randhir-Baby trying to search for Amrita,Ansh carries Amrita who is unconscious to the jungle saying that now noone will stop them from becoming one

Link: https://youtu.be/FLaygZKLAoU

seriously ansh has become crazily obsessed with amrita,i hope randhir reaches at the right time and save amrita even better that after all these drama randhir marry amrita because she is not safe at all

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Looks interesting. This show is really going on a jet speed. Hope that now Ridhir get together. 

Originally posted by XingStar

Looks interesting. This show is really going on a jet speed. Hope that now Ridhir get together. 

I agree even in finite series,a slight drag is there...naagin franschise had it even daayan had it...i mean ritik-rocky got know very late that shivanya and shivangi were naagins and jhanvi got know the real daayan pre-climax(the show had an extension though)but she got to know it very late...both are EK shows though

but haiwan is jet speed

Ek always loved naagins show I guess as I have seen her promoting Haiwan show

Yup story is going on full speed

Originally posted by wewantrahi

Ek always loved naagins show I guess as I have seen her promoting Haiwan show

don't know abt EK but its definitely Rangeela fav show as it gives them their rozi roti🤣since its GEC No 1 show🤦‍♀️

Yup story is going on full speed

more than full speed,its rocket speed...i know that its a finite series but than this is too fast even for a finite series

everything is known to everyone,its not hidden to anyone neither randhir nor amrita and from the promo ansh is crossing a certain limit and with this act of his amrita will hate him completely

what are they going to show?they are not even getting Ridhir married,so what is the focus actually just fighting haiwan that jiya creates...randhir kills one another sibling,mama,chacha,bhatija appears for revenge on randhir the next epi randhir kills them...its damn fast

Yeah damn right, I am not sure why they are doing it.

Originally posted by wewantrahi

Yeah damn right, I am not sure why they are doing it.

well i guess the next is marriage on cards now b/w Ridhir or ansh-amrita or the wedding doesn't happen is yet to be seen

I hope randhir reaches the temple on time

TBH this has turned out into another ordinary ITV show with triangle love-hate story where the hero heroine loves each other n the villain is obsessed with heroin except here villain is literally a monster 🙄 

Originally posted by InCenDia

TBH this has turned out into another ordinary ITV show with triangle love-hate story where the hero heroine loves each other n the villain is obsessed with heroin except here villain is literally a monster 🙄 

I still feel its different as i love science reference in here...i love the genius scientist randhir agnihotri,he is highly intellingent and extremely knowledgable,he breathes and lives science,i love how Ridhir discuss science...i have never seen a couple romance with science...randhir is a highly educated scienist who knows how to tackle situations by using his extreme knowledge in science...param nails the character with perfection as the scientist its a tailor made character just for him

this more like mordernize ramayana in which randhir depicts ram..amrita as sita and ansh as ravaan

Originally posted by Mages

I still feel its different as i love science reference in here...i love the genius scientist randhir agnihotri,he is highly intellingent and extremely knowledgable,he breathes and lives science,i love how Ridhir discuss science...i have never seen a couple romance with science...randhir is a highly educated scienist who knows how to tackle situations by using his extreme knowledge in science...param nails the character with perfection as the scientist its a tailor made character just for him

this more like mordernize ramayana in which randhir depicts ram..amrita as sita and ash as ravaan

No complain regarding Randhir - He (Read: Param) is the only reason I'm still watching Haiwan n Randhir-2 is absolutely different from Randhir-1, Rangeela n Fawad which is what I love the most coz all RD, Rangeela n Fawad had some similarities or other ..