New Promo- Ansh Kidnaps Amrita(Page 2)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by InCenDia

TBH this has turned out into another ordinary ITV show with triangle love-hate story where the hero heroine loves each other n the villain is obsessed with heroin except here villain is literally a monster 🙄 

I still feel its different as i love science reference in here...i love the genius scientist randhir agnihotri,he is highly intellingent and extremely knowledgable,he breathes and lives science,i love how Ridhir discuss science...i have never seen a couple romance with science...randhir is a highly educated scienist who knows how to tackle situations by using his extreme knowledge in science...param nails the character with perfection as the scientist its a tailor made character just for him

this more like mordernize ramayana in which randhir depicts ram..amrita as sita and ansh as ravaan

Edited by Mages - 7 months ago
2 Likes this
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Mages

I still feel its different as i love science reference in here...i love the genius scientist randhir agnihotri,he is highly intellingent and extremely knowledgable,he breathes and lives science,i love how Ridhir discuss science...i have never seen a couple romance with science...randhir is a highly educated scienist who knows how to tackle situations by using his extreme knowledge in science...param nails the character with perfection as the scientist its a tailor made character just for him

this more like mordernize ramayana in which randhir depicts ram..amrita as sita and ash as ravaan

No complain regarding Randhir - He (Read: Param) is the only reason I'm still watching Haiwan n Randhir-2 is absolutely different from Randhir-1, Rangeela n Fawad which is what I love the most coz all RD, Rangeela n Fawad had some similarities or other .. 

1 Likes this