Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Man of the match..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~15.10.19 Man of the match...

Madhav stands out as the outstanding player. He certainly is most talked about. Certainly most eyed in Shah Manzil. Not only does  giddy Neelam have hot flushes when he is about, but Dadi’s beady eyes too follow his every move. Saltanat calls him her  most reliable and upright friend. I am beginning to wonder if Neelam’s cousin/ best friend Saltanat is also considering  matching  her up with the eligible bachelor Madhav  Sharma? Will Saltanat play a key role in fixing up Neelam Madhav match?  Should the match arise, Saltanat will have to dig her heels in support of her cousin Neelam. For Neelam Madhav match will be a controversial issue within both families Sharma and Shah’s alike.

It’s not easy to offer board and lodging to a family that one does not see much in common with. The only thing that does match up easily without an issue, is the platonic friendship between  Madhav and Saltanat. So for their sake both families smile and gulp down the unpleasantries as and when they happen.

Young Krish is one impish intrusion! betweenthe just reunited couple Saltanat and Zaroon. Overall it’s a light scene with harmless childish jokes from the child. and flirting teasing between the  couple. Worse still Krish ends up with fever,that forces  Zaroon to even leave his bridal bed for the feverish Krish! all for Saltanat’s sake.  Madhav does come for his son, only it’s Saltanat’s nod its fine Krish can stay with her, makes him recede. How long before Zaroon snaps?  and feels that he may be slowly losing his wife to the lion and his cub! I suspect Zaroon  wants to support Saltanat’s over zealous support for the  Sharma’s. Madhav is staid in his manner and keeps his head down. Krish being a child is seen more needy  in asking for immediate attention from Saltanat and Zaroon too, being the cheeky lad’s dost bhaiya! These were direct encroachments in the lovers life., which can be smiled at. With Krish being the proverbial kebab mein hadi!

Table talk and dietary needs .. is something that could not be dismissed off with a smile. Nevertheless, it is an interesting scene,which makes us see that in foods, too like in other things individuals have their preferences. Dietary needs have to be catered for, to fulfil individual needs. This may come under a persons right to practice what they deem fit to consume as food or drink. Sharma’s are vegetarian according to their beliefs, while the Shah’s are  non-veg.  Who can eat what and who cannot? Creates a division at the dining table. Indu kicks up a fuss  of their needs not taken into consideration. Rubina too feels offended, as Indu behaves in a manner which seemed to show she was in some hotel where preferential cuisine is ordered and catered for. Humza saw sense, and recognizes Indu’s displeasure,and politely and practically he gets Indu’s plate changed and offers her a non-veg option!

But dinner talk does leave a bad taste in the mouths of both the hosts and the guests!  Madhav takes the right decision of checking into a hotel! Its was hilarious how Krish and Neelam vociferously opposed his idea. Rubina didn’t seem to mind as the hostess,whose effort was always put down by guest Indu. But Saltanat does object . In fact she once more insists that Madhav stay for the sake of their friendship. Dadi taunts her and Zaroon  in order to cover up for his wife’s keenness also has to tow Saltanat’s line. But Madhav is a sensible man, he can see living  as house guests  with the Shah ‘s  is becoming awkward. His mother too is having teething problems fitting in with the Shah’s. So once again Madhav decides theywill leave.

Behind the scenes, Neelam, Krish are against the idea of leaving. Krish and Jugal feel very much at home! Krish pulls childish pranks with Dadi in the hope she will ask Madhav to stay! Neelam and Krish hatch up a plan. A one day friendly cricket match between the two families the deciding factor of the  game  would be. If the Shah’s win they will not stop the  Sharma ‘s from leaving. If the Sharma‘s win they will have to remain as house guests!

For Neelam anything!! for being matched up with the available  Madhav..funny thing  is has any one asked  Madhav if he is keen on  being matched with Neelam?

Will this cricket match bring the two opposing families closer ? or create further distances between them? especially when Zaroon on Krish’s behest refuses to let his wife Saltanat play from Madhav’s and Krish’s team??? 16.10.19 hamlet53

Thanks Esha,Irshita and great to see you Lonelythots ..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Silly episode and tomorrow promises to be worse. Where is this cricket match coming from??? It doesn't go with the fabric/culture of the show. Can't imagine Mia jaan condoning something like this. He had problems with Sultanat not covering her head. Now all women are running around in jeans? Dadi ko bhi jeans dilwa dete!

You are brave to have watched the whole episode and then write about it. Hats off to your writing commitment. Everything was a drag. I skimmed the second half and will most probably skip/skim the next couple of them as well until this match is over. 

Request to CVs - Just move to the next track. You don't have to work so hard to lose the little TRPs you have and get fired. You can give notice to the channel and QUIT. 😡

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie:

I really admire your patience, your courage to actually sit thru this crap....seriously 👏

I have watched only flashes here and there and frankly I got bored. Nothing much to say. When so much is happening around, suddenly a cricket match emerges out of nowhere tht does not even fit in the plot 

Are these ppl deliberately acting like this , so tht Channel gives them " its over " sign ???

@Irshita:

Your last line really cracked me up 🤣. But I have to agree. If the makers of this show have no idea where to head with the story, its better they give notice to the Channel, instead of waiting to get fired and the show axed. Looks to me like they are deliberately doing all this to get the final notice from the Channel. 

Out of nowhere suddenly a cricket match is going to happen, when so much is already going on. Maybe its better if the Sharmas move back to their own home. The story is not moving anywhere and I am afraid the makers dont even have a solid story to tell. All the analyses tht we hv been making abt how the story might turn....well I am afraid they might just ruin everything. Looks like Saltanat is hellbent on matching Madhav with Neelam and CVs are giving enough hints abt it.... what a joke this show has become 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hellloo Irshita, good to see  our loyalties carry on with the show, despite   a whole load to nonsense in it currently

Silly episode and tomorrow promises to be worse. Where is this cricket match coming from??? It doesn't go with the fabric/culture of the show. Can't imagine Mia jaan condoning something like this. He had problems with Sultanat not covering her head. Now all women are running around in jeans? Dadi ko bhi jeans dilwa dete!

bravo mate!have to say you have pointed out a key point.. i agree  the game, female dress sense does negate  the ethos of the culture womwn in particular were brought up in.. Hamza doesn't seem to mind.. may be its called being progression! 

You are brave to have watched the whole episode and then write about it. Hats off to your writing commitment. Everything was a drag. I skimmed the second half and will most probably skip/skim the next couple of them as well until this match is over. 

actually i skipped out the pest controllers visit to sharma house.. poor bloke was given the creeps by the black sari bhootni! and he scrammed out of the house as fast as he could! it means that the house remains untreated! and sharma 's will be at shah manzil, longer than expected.. the cv's to create conflict.. i guess..

regards writing Irshita.. was tempted to leave..  but think looks bad on me as a writer who chose to write after a short break.. was writing for Bepannah..

Request to CVs - Just move to the next track. You don't have to work so hard to lose the little TRPs you have and get fired. You can give notice to the channel and QUIT

and so say i.. too, Irshita,,,      cvs!get a move on with next track and cut playing games!

love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

posted by esha

helooooo esha

@Hammie:

I really admire your patience, your courage to actually sit thru this crap....seriously smiley32

yes.. stayed.. because thought all three of us will stick till the end..

I have watched only flashes here and there and frankly I got bored. Nothing much to say. When so much is happening around, suddenly a cricket match emerges out of nowhere tht does not even fit in the plot smiley44

cricket season is over here... rains have come! .. but it sure was amusing to watch the ladies dress in game kits!    Irshita is right.. doesn't really go with shah culture .. yes dadi stayed as the patent female icon

Are these ppl deliberately acting like this , so tht Channel gives them " its over " sign ???

how long before the show ends?

@Irshita:

Your last line really cracked me up smiley37. But I have to agree. If the makers of this show have no idea where to head with the story, its better they give notice to the Channel, instead of waiting to get fired and the show axed. Looks to me like they are deliberately doing all this to get the final notice from the Channel. 

Out of nowhere suddenly a cricket match is going to happen, when so much is already going on. Maybe its better if the Sharmas move back to their own home. The story is not moving anywhere and I am afraid the makers dont even have a solid story to tell. All the analyses tht we hv been making abt how the story might turn....well I am afraid they might just ruin everything. Looks like Saltanat is hellbent on matching Madhav with Neelam and CVs are giving enough hints abt it.... what a joke this show has become 

esha, the pest controller ran away from the house in a state!! was sure the place was haunted! the woman in the black sari gave him the creeps! so looks like sharma's will either stay in shah manzil.. courtesy of saltanat or move to a hotel..

thanks for continuing to move my posts, even though the episodes make us groan..... love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

If the Sharmas move to a Hotel, there will be no interaction btwn SaDhav anymore, nor will Krish be a cute kabab mein haddi, so no conflicts either. How will the show survive ????

Also Madhav has to come to terms with his feelings as well, I guess. He could not keep his eyes from her today. But tht is for the next musing