Rashmi Desai - The Fixed Scripted Winner of Season 13

Posted: 4 years ago

Wah Salman Wah - What a way to fool people

your favorite contestant will be the winner and u will be handing over the trophy 

Biased Channel + Host = Favor the Gujju Damsel In Distress 

HATS OFF TO BOTH OF U AND SALUTE  - JAI HIND

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Wah Salman Wah - What a way to fool people

your favorite contestant will be the winner and u will be handing over the trophy 

Biased Channel + Host = Favor the Gujju Damsel In Distress 

HATS OFF TO BOTH OF U AND SALUTE  - JAI HIND

Why are you over reacting as if they already announced the winner. It actually looks like BB is very fond of sid s.. all videos are based around d him.. I am sure other than the 5mins that contestants speak about him.. bb team makes a episode out of it. Even trailers and recaps are surrounding him..

So dont jump to conclusions.. in reality she does not have a spark.. I want our betaji to be saved this week.and let rashmi exit peacefully.

What gave BB secret away ?๐Ÿ˜†

I only hear praises of Shukla ji and miss fake Katrina Kaif . Apko Rashmi ke winner hone ka clue Kahan se mil gaya ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by SiddJ

Why are you over reacting as if they already announced the winner. It actually looks like BB is very fond of sid s.. all videos are based around d him.. I am sure other than the 5mins that contestants speak about him.. bb team makes a episode out of it. Even trailers and recaps are surrounding him..

So dont jump to conclusions.. in reality she does not have a spark.. I want our betaji to be saved this week.and let rashmi exit peacefully.

i am not over reacting - its the channel ie rangeela who always fools by making the lead heroine of their crappy serials look like a victim card - cry weep make food - win votes on basis of that and then winner - it has been happening in all the women winning seasons 

how can rashmi exit - she is a darling bahu

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Arrey yaar watch the precap๐Ÿ˜†sare misconceptions clear ho jayenge 

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

What gave BB secret away ?๐Ÿ˜†

I only hear praises of Shukla ji and miss fake Katrina Kaif . Apko Rashmi ke winner hone ka clue Kahan se mil gaya ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

shukla aur chalu katrina to aivayi drama create kar rahe hai 

rangeela ki bahu to rona dhona victim card khelna mast jaanti hai

Originally posted by oyebollywood

i am not over reacting - its the channel ie rangeela who always fools by making the lead heroine of their crappy serials look like a victim card - cry weep make food - win votes on basis of that and then winner - it has been happening in all the women winning seasons 

how can rashmi exit - she is a darling bahu

Sid s is also darling beta..

I am not sure of all seasons.. but dipika kakkar season, she just played Matha rani entire time and won easily.

Originally posted by SiddJ

Sid s is also darling beta..

I am not sure of all seasons.. but dipika kakkar season, she just played Matha rani entire time and won easily.

urvashi dhokla - shweta tiwari - shilpa shinde  

Do watch the precap.. U will get to know who is the fixed winner.. 

Originally posted by bristimonalisa

Do watch the precap.. U will get to know who is the fixed winner.. 

woh to aise hi dikhate hai - but asli winner koi aur hoga - bahurani of colors