Bigg Boss 13

Something is weird about siddhartha shukla's body language

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean he is big time agreesive and ready to fight all the time with 0 manners  but there is something more which i noticed ( i am sure many of you noticed too)

He literally shakes all the time...  i mean jab calmly bhi kisi se bat karta hai to ek ajib si weird shaking karta hai...  his head... Legs..Hands all were shaking while talking to aarti some days back... 

Today also while talking to devoleena he was looking And talking like a pshycho with a strange expression on his face.. 

IS this his normal behaviour? If yes then 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

I mean he is big time agreesive and ready to fight all the time with 0 manners  but there is something more which i noticed ( i am sure many of you noticed too)

He literally shakes all the time...  i mean jab calmly bhi kisi se bat karta hai to ek ajib si weird shaking karta hai...  his head... Legs..Hands all were shaking while talking to aarti some days back... 

Today also while talking to devoleena he was looking And talking like a pshycho with a strange expression on his face.. 

IS this his normal behaviour? If yes then 

I guess he has restless leg syndrome in entire body .. pun intended 🤣🤣😉

Even I have noticed it.. it looks weird.

Edited by Mumoos - 4 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He has a somewhat aggressive streak in him.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It seems to be anxiety as a result of some kind of withdrawals. It is very noticeable. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is very weird- he seems to be on the edge all the time, like a compressed spring.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya vibrates in psycho mode r wat dis big bully lol n his bla bla n no comments behavior , he needs personality development classes n help.so irritating ,steroids r weeds side effects r wat,bb give tat weed n save poor viewers lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I notice that. I think he has anger management problem or something is missing in his life that is making him act like this 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Did you also notice he has 3 strands of very long curlyish hair coming out of his right nostril? ðŸ˜²

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Did you also notice he has 3 strands of very long curlyish hair coming out of his right nostril? ðŸ˜²

🤣

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I thought it was an anxiety issue....? ðŸ¤”