Posted: 4 years ago

Ok I honestly loved the episode today and the main reason for this was HS accepting that Babita’s   Tauntrams Are the reason why Hannie have started drifting apart and their chemistry is being affected .

Oh my god I loved how he was worried about “Meri Veerbalika Mere baare me kya sochegi. Usse laga hoga Hanuman uncle usse jhat se Happy Birthday bolege “(something like this only). 

I loved how he was thinking of making his veerbalika happy .

Nayembi Meri rockstar Meri jaan Shaan ! I love you and thank you Khuranas for somewhat giving her about disturbed relationship of MinIta . I loved her advice to Babes (P.S my dad called her most sensible person of the show)

It’s not completely Babita’s fault that there’s a distance between Hanuman and Mini. 

Babita didn’t ask him to doubt Mini regarding CD. That’s the route cause. And later on Hanuman has stopped communicating to Mini. That’s his fault. 

Babita’s fault is — she asked him to step up. She asked him to be strict. And she hide about her remark regarding Meeta. 

Hanuman went ahead a step and told Mini this is his and Babita’s house. It’s his fault that he spoke out of line. Babita didn’t tell him that. 

You can’t entirely blame Babita. Babita and HS are a team now. Whatever happens they get the same blame and get the same applaud. They both have faltered the same. Now Babita will step up to mend her relationship with Mini. Let’s see Hanuman does or not. 

Just coz HS - Mini paradise mein locha ho gaya.. we want a bakra to blame. Haye haye hamare HS and Mini kese galat ho sakte hai. LOL. 

Hanuman ne Babita ko blame kia tou episode fantastic hogaya?😆

Please writers get them sent on honeymoon for 2 weeks so they can get the love sick puppy mind out the way and come back home, being back to normal. They’re both acting very out of character! Or get ashok back in the picture so these 3 can be reminded of the unit they once was 

Originally posted by deefy89

Please writers get them sent on honeymoon for 2 weeks so they can get the love sick puppy mind out the way and come back home, being back to normal. They’re both acting very out of character! Or get ashok back in the picture so these 3 can be reminded of the unit they once was 

Yeah, Ashok appearing should defo remind them what their priorities in life should be. LOL!

NB was tooooooo good today! I love the way she dealt with everyone around her, the Khuranas, her kid, DIL, grandson, and then Babita. 

What a lovely example to set, what a role model!

The rift between Hanuman and Mini is not because of Babita. Here’s why: 

HS not trusting Mini with CD fiasco - NOT Babita’s fault 

HS talking about “your papaji left you and this is me and your mom’s house” - NOT Babita’s fault 

HS not reaching out to Mini - NOT Babita’s fault

HS not letting Mini meet Babes (twice) - NOT Babita’s fault

Just because HS isn’t able to sit down and talk to Mini about all the issues, it doesn’t make it Babita’s fault. Hamesha Babita pe blame nahi chalegi. He needs to step up and take responsibility as well. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

It’s not completely Babita’s fault that there’s a distance between Hanuman and Mini. 

Babita didn’t ask him to doubt Mini regarding CD. That’s the route cause. And later on Hanuman has stopped communicating to Mini. That’s his fault. 

Babita’s fault is — she asked him to step up. She asked him to be strict. And she hide about her remark regarding Meeta. 

Hanuman went ahead a step and told Mini this is his and Babita’s house. It’s his fault that he spoke out of line. Babita didn’t tell him that. 

You can’t entirely blame Babita. Babita and HS are a team now. Whatever happens they get the same blame and get the same applaud. They both have faltered the same. Now Babita will step up to mend her relationship with Mini. Let’s see Hanuman does or not. 

Just coz HS - Mini paradise mein locha ho gaya.. we want a bakra to blame. Haye haye hamare HS and Mini kese galat ho sakte hai. LOL. 

I never said Hannie are not at fault. The communication gap is definitely a reason but you cannot ignore Babita and her attitude these days. 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

I never said Hannie are not at fault. The communication gap is definitely a reason but you cannot ignore Babita and her attitude these days. 

More than Babita, its Hanuman's attitude these days which has caused the problems between Hanuman and Mini.. 

Babita asked Hanuman to step up and be a dad.. he got carried away and mentioned things like Ashok and my and your mother's house and then later did not even bother to talk to Mini about it.. that's on him.. Babita has nothing to do with it

Babita did not tell Hanuman the full story.. Hanuman lied today so that's balanced

Babita expects Hanuman to be a father but Hanuman seems to be unwilling to even be the old Hanuman uncle and the onus of that is on Hanuman and Hanuman alone.. he cannot blame Babita for that

The old Hanuman would have still scolded Mini for going away without letting everyone at home know she was okay.. he would have scolded Mini for calling Babita selfish too but this Hanuman seems to have forgotten all about discipline and stuff and has to be prodded to take an action

The old Hanuman would have tried to find out what caused Mini to go away like this.. he would have tried to explain Babita where she went wrong

The character change in Hanuman is the reason for his distance with Mini.. not Babita

I think we all need to get on Twitter and have a good go at Katha Kottage for butchering Babita role so badly and now HS to justify her fascination with Mini the Gopi.

Loved the banter between Lally and HS and the fight between HS and Babita.

But Mini sulking and going to NB house and Beeji telling NB about Mini and Babita and NB and Babita chats all good and if the Khuranas are so worried about the the rift than why don't they talk to bachari Mini and Beeji stop filling Mini head about stupid things and also explain to her what Babita meant about roaming around with Mickey and still allowing him to come there knowing how Babita feels about it is so two faced.

At least one thing is good that they have started to stop showing this nonsense between Mickey and Mini since yesterday about hugging etc but still not happy about this climbing down balconies at midnight is not on. The Twitter's called out the CV on this soulmate pure love nonsense my best friend boyfriend with all touchy stuff.

But here its not good that they are showing a classic Romeo as the wise one and come to give advice to Mini about her Babes and her a really is stupid.

Mini you claim to love your Babes but your actions speak of disrespect of your Babes and you don't leave a chance to show her in a bad light be it your Khuranas or your so called best friends. Its very bad and stupid. If you cannot uphold your Mother's image than its a failure to you as a daughter for forgetting all that she has done for you and after all a Mother will only think of het Child's wellbeing but a shame that the Child gets too selfish in a Bachari me and me only mood.

I want you Mini to reflect how your Babes made every Birthday of yours different and special as your Father never came to any or wished you happy birthday or was he even present at your birth or wished you for your 18th Birthday. 

Do please stop this non stop drama of bacheri Mini and grow up.