Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sana ka fan base strong karegi aur phuski bomb ki tarah nikal jayegi

😆

Pata hai maine kal hi mithi ji ko puccha tha isse toh nahi layenge as a wild card. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Ideed Hilarious🤣 I so want to see ths girl as WC entry 😆 

One thing i noticed in this vid, shenaz is talking in a normal way..  not like a baby "mai na... Mai na.."  the way she talks/ behaves in BB house..  

Even in the comments section under the video, people were calling her gundi and gawaar🤣

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Even in the comments section under the video, people were calling her gundi and gawaar🤣

Bold - i misread gundi as guddi 🤣 Koena k fans honge🤣

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Although i don't understand Punjabi but i watched d full video just for dis...mast wala kaat rahi hai ye masoom si bacchi apne lawyer Sallu ka 😆

Sirf sallu ka nahi shukla ji ka bhi 😆😆

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Bold - i misread gundi as guddi 🤣 Koena k fans honge🤣

Lol 🤣

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Asli chehra? 😆 Haan Haan jo hamare fav ke against woh fake . Kabhi Shukla fake aur uska real chehra , kabhi sana ka . Saccha and most real toh bas Abla nari gang hi hai 🤪

—————————————-

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sana ka fan base strong karegi aur phuski bomb ki tarah nikal jayegi

Exactly . Sana is already getting a lot of support from Punjab. To survive Himanshi will need a game plan . Just fight for the sake of fighting like a cat won’t work for her . Let’s see if she enters . If she is entering , then Mahira is pakka out . 

BB will need Himanshi for Paras too 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xNinalove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=OSUo64nwVQM

Googled it and found a compilation of their fight.. HAHa I am dying 🤣

Agaye tou maza aye ga, Shehnaz ka asli roop bahar aye ga aur innocent wali act khatam. 

Reading the comments section was fun in particular. Shehnaz Gill gawaar, batameez and a lot more. So Shehnaz does have an old habit of mocking and bullying people... Punjab ke hi log gaali de rahe hai and I wonder where do khabri's make claims like the whole of north india is voting for her 🤪

Edited by theBoyWonder - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Reading the comments section was fun in particular. Shehnaz Gill gawaar, batameez and a lot more. So Shehnaz does have an old habit of mocking and bullying people... Punjab ke hi log gaali de rahe hai and I wonder where do khabri's make claims like the whole of north india is voting for her 🤪

i'm from punjab and i don't even know about her 🤪

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Hahah , I am from Punjab so I know about the support she is getting . These comments are old , before BB and from Himanshi fans . Just like now Rashmi fans are against shukla and sana and they are villains for them and Rashmi is an Abla nari same way Himanshi fans bashed her 

————-

Gosh the blind hate for Sana in this forum and hilarious when it comes from ahem ahem fan group  😆

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

i was about to ask if anyone read the comment section of the video.. 😛 comments are as funny as the video.. 😆