I Love You -Prerish(OS) part-2(updated) - //Completed//

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I Love You (Part A) 

Was she so ignorant towards him? Was she disloyal towards her marriage? When all she did was running back of Anurag from starting of marriage when she promised him her unwavering loyalty as only deal for this marriage to happen... Was she being unfair towards Mr Bajaj because when Anurag was married to Komalika, she burned in jealousy because she couldn't see Anurag with anyone else, at that time they both were not even married but here she is married to Mr Bajaj yet he always allowed her freedom to make choices and allowed her to take care of Anurag even though he knows that accident was not fatal yet he never showed his anger because she can remember what Anurag has said the minute he gained conscious Did Mr Bajaj allow you to come near me Prerana because no matter what a husband can never bear his wife being close or taking care of her past lover, at that time she didn't give any thought or had any impact on her of those words but now when she thinks about all these things she can see how much it affects her husband by her closeness to Anurag.

What if the deal was never present in between them and she met with her husband under normal circumstances, will her behaviour and stance will be the same towards him. No, it will never be, because that time she will try to behave civilly with him at the start relationship trying to understand him but he made her sacrifice her love for Anurag to protect him but still, he is the same person, she is frustrated with the thoughts that are roaming in her mind about her husband.

Another side is Anurag, who claims to love her yet he always comes close to her on every instance always choosing to hurt her by reminding her that she left him even though she did that to protect of course he doesn't know that but if he claims that he loves her then he should have realized how much she is hurting because of his behaviour and now he is claiming that the chunri that fell on them, her broken mangalsutra from Kuki's hand and they doing aarti of Durga Maa's accidentally are the signs of her union and broken deal of her marriage yet she couldn't find the truthfulness and peace in those claims and now these conflict thoughts started after what happened yesterday night.

Previous Night:

She was pacing the room length in their bedroom because her husband didn't come to room to sleep which is unusual if he doesn't have any office work which is making her restless because from the time Anurag started to get obsessed with the idea of getting her back at any cost, staging his own accident made her detached her from him making her relationship with her husband evolve into a new bond a step ahead. At last she decided to see what is stopping her husband to come to room, with this determination she moved to study and when she entered inside she was frozen in her place seeing the state of her husband, he was sitting on couch and facing a lady's portrait and the lady in the photo was beautiful and her smile was full of love and innocence.

"Maa, I'm sorry because I disappointed you by making Prerana separating her from Mr Basu and made her sacrifice her love but Maa I was desperate to give my daughter and your granddaughter a mother's love for which she is craving for and now Kuki is now evolving into beautiful human being under her mother's love and involvement Maa but I'm guilty that I gave so much pain too Prerana because of which she lost her family too and now I'm unable to live with this guilt anymore and other side I can't let Prerana go from Kuki and my life Maa because like Kuki even I'm addicted to Prerana's love, care and concern of course love is not present in her heart for me because the love she has in her heart is only for Mr Basu and I feel jealous of him because he is lucky to get her love while I'm jinxed because whom ever I love they leave me, first it was you Maa and then Menaka left me but if Prerana leaves me I will be consumed by insanity but I can't let her leave in this farce marriage because of my selfishness and love for my Kuki but even I can't let her chose too just to cause her more pain, please Maa tell Prerana to not to leave me and then the accident that was staged by me on first day of Navaratri, that someone tried to lit fire on me was done by me but I was desperate to gain her care and affection for which I was craving, I really Love Prerana Maa, please tell her to not to leave me and go, I promise I will try to mend my ways of dealing with people, I love You Prerana," Rishab mumbled making her Prerana stumble in shock and surprise.

She is angry at him for risking his life at the same time confused too because she should be angry that he tried to blame the accident on Anurag but she is more concerned of his health and life, then how can he love him when he knows that she can only give him her loyalty but not love because she loves Anurag but the feelings for Anurag are looking like long lost love and the dream of having a happy family with him to be a lost dream for her which is not causing her pain in her heart anymore.

But what would be the life will be like if Kuki will not be with her or in her life anymore? Can she leave without her daughter, who introduced her to motherhood who first called her Maa, who first gave her right to be a mother. She thought and closed her eyes imagining a life without Kuki only to open her eyes next second because Kuki is more important to her even more than the unborn baby but what about her husband who was nothing but a good person in the sense of husband, who protected her from the wrath of KakiMaa and caught her when she was thrown out of hospital, who comforted her with his words and knows what to and how to console her when she is feeling hurt due to the poisonous words that were spewed at her by her own family and the person she loved. She never realized that she became so dependent on her husband who was present with her in shadows to support her as husband, a friend and a companion yet she couldn't come to any conclusion regarding her feelings which frustrated her to no end and she just sighed and closed her eyes praying to Durga Maa to show her right path and retired to bed and for the night she decided to sleep with her daughter but not before making Rishab sleeping comfortably on couch and placing comforter on him.

She was surrounded by white mist and she couldn't understand what is happening but suddenly the mist got cleared showing her the clear view of her surroundings, she was standing in the middle of a road with huge and large trees surrounding the area and when she turned back she can see Anurag standing in the middle of the road and stood there spreading his arms wide inviting her into his embrace and she started to run towards but she stopped abruptly because she can see another figure standing few feet behind him with a small painful smile playing on his lips which made her heart twist in pain because she can recognize the person anywhere because he is her husband.

she started to walk towards her husband slowly but suddenly she looked at him in horror because a car was speeding towards him in full force and before the car crashed into him his last whisper that echoed in her ears was 

"I Love You Prerana and You are Free" This thought scared and she started to run towards her husband but stopped suddenly because she was faced with her father.

"Baba" Prerana called softly which made Rajesh Sharma smile at his daughter's voice which was filled with love and innocence.

"Priyu beta, I think now you know what you feel about your husband, without you realizing or knowing you fell in love with that person who stood as pillar of strength when you needed it, who was always taking care of your comfort and safety as a father that does, who gave you enough freedom to choose the correct and right path in your life as guide and mentor and Priyu I always wanted that type of husband for you, your marriage may happen under different circumstances but you can't deny that he is best husband one can get or dream of and I know you love him but the guilt that you did wrong with Anurag is stopping to you to accept those feelings but never deny your own happiness Priyu for other which lies in Rishab," Rajesh said surprising Prerana but she can feel the love she has for husband evolving in her heart like waves.

"Thank you for showing me the right way Baba," Prerana said and she can feel warmth and love from her father spreading towards her when he placed  his hand on her head to bless which made her eyes tear up but she is starting vanish from the dream and waking up but the last words of her father echoed in her ears.

"Priyu, I approve Rishab as my son-in-law and your husband while Kuki is my granddaughter," with that Prerana opened her eyes to see Kuki sleeping peacefully with an innocent pout playing on her lips while placing her head on Prerana's chest and clutching her mother tightly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Very emotional scene of Bajaj. He revealed all his feelings and his guilt to his mother. And Prerna knowing this, got an approval and validation of her feelings from her dad. 

Nice OS. 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice start hope to read more.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This was interesting but m sure there's a part B of it too and I want to see Rishabhs reaction when Prerna will tell him that she has accepted him as her husband. 

I want Rishabhs guilt to be lessened a lot.

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A
W
E
S
smiley27
M
E
!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

L
smiley27
V
E
D

I
T
!

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I Love You (Part-B)

Prerana woke up, completed her daily needs and all the time there was a smile playing on her lips while there was a new shine on her face just then she felt small hands around her waist and she looked down to see her daughter who is nuzzling her face into her mother's stomach which made Prerana smile.

"Good morning Baby," Prerana said kissing her daughter's forehead while Kuki looked at her mother in surprise hearing new endearment but Prerana can see excitement and happiness in her eyes and Kuki gestured her mother good morning.

"Come, Baby, it is time us to get ready for Aarti of Durga Maa, I will get you ready after that go and wake your Papa," Prerana said and Kuki nodded her with a grin on her lips.

Kuki got ready wearing white frock with a hairband on her hair, while Prerana wore a white sari with red flowers in Bengali style, then Kuki ran to study room to find her father but before she can enter Rishab came from the back and took her in his arms.

"Good morning Kuki beta," Rishab said kissing her forehead for which she kissed him on cheek and signed that her Mamma was waiting for them downstairs and asked him to come soon which confused Rishab greatly because yesterday it was her and Anurag who did aarti of Durga Maa and today she is waiting, a thought entered his mind stating that maybe she wants to show that she can never love him which made his heart twist painfully but he just walked downstairs with Kuki in his arms only to see Prerana glaring at Anurag which surprised him.

Prerana was waiting for her husband and daughter so that they can start aarti together but she was getting impatient as time passed while she feels the questioning gazes of her mother and Basus along with Maasi and Tanvi, just then she felt anger rising in her when Anurag came and stood beside her, was going to clutch her hand which was having aarti thaal and she looked at him blankly.

"Come on Prerana, it is time for aarti and like yesterday we will complete it," Anurag said while she just snatched her hand away from his hold.

"Anurag, the aarti is done by couples and I don't think you are someone or we have a relation to do this aarti together," Prerana said surprising everyone.

"But Prerana we love each other and even yesterday you didn't protest it?" Anurag questioned in confusion while Prerana was looking at the steps to see whether Rishab and Kuki are coming down are not.

"That was just a coincidence Anurag and nothing else also yesterday guests were present and I didn't want to create a scene so I kept mum also I wanted answers for my questions which I didn't have yesterday," Prerana said.

"Now what did Bajaj said to you that you got answers which you didn't have yesterday and I already told you that it was him who made my accident," Anurag said annoyance while she glared at him and just then she saw her husband and daughter and moved towards them while Rishab continued to look towards her.

"Mr Bajaj, I was waiting for you both," Prerana said coming towards them and took Kuki in her arms who kissed her mother cheeks with love which was returned by Prerana too.

"For what Mrs Bajaj?" Rishab asked still looking at her in confusion.

"For doing aarti as it is done as Man and Wife," Prerana announced surprising him and everyone present there.

After that Rishab along with Kuki and Prerana did aarti of Durga Maa while Anurag was looking at her in pain and anger while her mother and sister were looking at her in anger and disgust, after aarti was completed Rishab was going to move away from the place when Prerana clutched his wrist and stooped him and he looked at her in question and confusion.

"You said I have these nine days to give you an answer about our relationship right Mr Bajaj? then I think I have an answer for that along with some other answers for your unasked questions," Prerana said looking in his eyes while Anurag smiled thinking he is going to get back her in his life.

"What is your decision Prerana, what do you want in your life. whatever decision is yours I will always support it," Rishab asked but she can sense pain evolving in his eyes.

"Mr Bajaj, when you gave me choice of marrying you or not to protect Anurag from financial destruction, I chose to marry you because I loved him but there was clause that you should not touch me or we will never have a relationship of a man and wife because I hated you for snatching my love from me but when I came to know the reason for marrying me is Kuki, because you wanted to give her a mother's love, I did understand for doing this but I was angry at you for marrying me in this way by separating me and Anurag, but I always saw a caring and responsible father in you while a loving and concerned son for Maasi, I never trusted you or your words and promises because I never took a chance to understand you or even tried to, but you were always loyal to me, stood behind me as supporting pillar of strength, knew always what to tell me to make me understand about the situations and you accepted my family as yours and respected them as your own family even though they never accept you as son-in-law, because of the promise you gave me, you left Anurag without punishing him for his deeds, your support is my strength, your loyalty is my dignity, your comfort is my warmth, your concern is my care, your understanding is pillars of our relationship because no man can see his wife love or care for her ex-lover, you astound and amaze me with your these qualities, people call you a monster but what they fail to notice is this monster has a heart of angel which is disguise under loneliness, pain, betrayal and anger on this world for leaving him alone at the time of need," Prerana said and stopped to take a breath while hall was ceased in silence looking at her in shock and Rishab was looked at her in surprised and shock.

"What are you saying Prerana?" Anurag asked her looking coldly at her while she just glared at him.

"I didn't complete yet Anurag, so shut your mouth and you better don't interfere in between again because this is between me and my husband," Prerana said and turned towards Rishab.

"Mr Bajaj, Anurag's love was a fairy tale love for me because from childhood I was enthralled with his immature nature and innocence, which was crush for me from childhood, as I grew up his crush turned into love but I was a fool to think that only love was needed to live rest of lives and now I realize that is not the way how life works because in order for a relationship or love to survive there are other things that is needed to be present between two people to work, first and foremost was trust which was never present between us because I trusted Anurag blindly while he didn't trust the minute he came to know that I married you for money and he accused me of cheating and betraying him, then respect should be priority which was never given to me by him, he stood in sidelines allowed his mother to humiliate my family and mainly my mother, his love shackled me to his family and dreams while it was crushing my dreams and shattering me from inside which I failed to recognize because his love was consuming me but from the time you entered my life you evoked feelings inside me which scared and irritated me because you were making me to challenge myself, making me reevaluate the love I have for Anurag which scared me to hell,  Your  taught me how to be self-confident, to fight for my rights, to be loyal and mainly how to love because before I only how to love while now I know how to love everyone, your love provided me comfort, safety, self-respect and warmth, yesterday when my mangalsutra was broken by kuki you said it was just a symbol to represent our relationship and it is not our relationship, when Durga Maa's chunri fell on me and Anurag and then when aarti was done by me and Anurag, he said that was signs shown by Durga Maa to me, he was true but not for mine and Anurag's relationship but they were signs to me from Durga Maa showing me what I truly want in my life your entrance was in my destiny Rishab and it was fated and I'm not the one to against the fate," Prerana said shocking Rishab while he was frozen in his place listening to her words.

"What is meant by this now Prerana, when you are coming back to me why are you saying all these things to Bajaj?" Anurag asked in anger and annoyance.

"What did I tell you Anurag, just shut your mouth if not I will for you and you are old chapter in my life which I closed forever so don't try to open it anymore," Prerana snapped at him which made others snap out of their stupor while Anurag looked at her with wide eyes.

"What do you meant by all this Mrs Bajaj?" Rishab asked her blankly while his eyes were reflecting his inner happiness, hope and love.

"I Love You Rishab, I chose you to be my husband, I chose to be the mother of Sneha or daughter, I chose you to be the father of our unborn child and I chose you to my soulmate, my companion and my partner," Prerana confessed with a small smile looking into his eyes.

"I Love You Too and I was waiting for this day from a long time, I can't express what I'm feeling today Prerana, should you have left me and Kuki, we couldn't survive without you in this life, thank you for choosing me as your companion, partner and soulmate and I promise I will try to become a husband you desired for," Rishab confessed kissing her forehead when a lone happy tear escaped her eye.

"No, Rishab I want you the way you are, there is no need for you to change for me because I Love this Rishab who is ruthless, arrogant and cruel to the world, while caring, responsible, lovable and a wonderful husband and father to his wife and daughter, now tie this nuptial chain in my neck and  fill my maang and this time it is a life long deal," Prerana said forwarding him the nuptial chain which she kept with her all this time and he tied it around her neck and filled her maang and then with Kuki in his arms and Prerana beside him they prayed to Durga Maa as a family and sign of new beginning in their new life with smile playing on their lips and with love and happiness in their heart.

The END

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update. 

This change in Prerna is so adorable. Prerna rejecting to do arthi with Anurag👍🏼. I loved all her words stating how and why she is choosing Rishabh as her life partner. They married again, now for a lifetime❤️. I am happy for this family.